It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: TerryDon79

96% die from Chemo and you are kicking off about one patient!

100% of people die from being alive too.

Chemo isn't a cure. It's just a way to prolong life.

ETA: 2 patients. Both treated with sodium bicarbonate, both died due to it.
edit on 242018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

He was treating people with cancer for 20 years - I think he treated more than 2 people.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I guess that's ok then. Been doing it for 20 years, so it's ok to kill folk.

Sodium bicarbonate doesn't cure cancer. It never has. The REAL trials done on it (mice and petri dishes in a real lab) shows the amount needed to cure cancer would be way over the amount needed to kill you. But I guess if you're dead, you no longer have cancer.

But what do I know? I've only got a wife with bowel cancer and had a stepdad die of prostate cancer.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
The REAL trials done on it (mice and petri dishes in a real lab) shows the amount needed to cure cancer would be way over the amount needed to kill you.

I would like to see a link for this statement please.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Just for the people who think there's some Big Pharma doing it just for the money.

My wife, her brother and father have all had chemo, 80% of their large intestines removed, numerous follow ups, doctors appointments, consults for further treatment, pain meds and a whole host of other medical things. The most it has ever cost is £4 for parking, fuel to drive their and back and coffee and a snack.

Yeah. Big Pharma must be making a fortune lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

If you are not paying then someone else is!!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The REAL trials done on it (mice and petri dishes in a real lab) shows the amount needed to cure cancer would be way over the amount needed to kill you.

Use google, bing or whatever other search engine you use. There are quite a lot of studies done with sodium bicarbonate on mice and in petri dishes.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

If you are not paying then someone else is!!

Mainly Americans. Where health seems to be a privilege, not a right.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Use google, bing or whatever other search engine you use. There are quite a lot of studies done with sodium bicarbonate on mice and in petri dishes.

Yes I have looked but I want you to post a link because last time you said look something up I did and quoted it and then you came back with 'he was convicted in 2018'. So I would appreciate it if you could provide a link so I know I am reading what you speak of - thanks.
edit on 2-4-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Yes I have looked but I want you to post a link because last time you said look something up I did and quoted it and then you came back with 'he was convicted in 2018'. So I would appreciate it if you could provide a link so I know I am reading what you speak of - thanks.

There are a ton of articles. Go and search for them on NCBI.

Hell, they even had a trial with sodium bicarbonate as drip to see if it would have any effect.

If you really want to learn about it, you'll have to read a lot of papers. I've been reading about cancer and trials (mice, petri dishes and human) for over 20 years. A single link wont cover anywhere near what you'd need to read.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

By Alfred J. Plechner, D.V.M.

Apparently in mice, oral sodium bicarbonate appears to work best when used to treat mammary gland and prostate cancer.

It will reduce the chance for the tumor to spread which is referred to as metastasis.

The importance of this study indicates that a primary tumor will grow and spread if an acid state exists, which rapid tissue growth will create.
drplechner.com...
I found this one.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Ok so you can't post a link to prove your point because you can't find one that says what you state. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

So that's one from 2012. Get back to me when you've read 100s and realise that sodium bicarbonate isn't some magical thing people think it is.

Now I'm done with this thread. It's obvious people just think there's some miracle cure, even though it's been proven not to work.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Has any of your relations that have cancer ever tried anything other than the mainstream 'cures' (chemo. radiation, knife) for cancer?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

My wife, her brother and father have all had chemo, 80% of their large intestines removed, numerous follow ups, doctors appointments, consults for further treatment, pain meds and a whole host of other medical things.

Jesus mate. that's f**king grim

The most it has ever cost is £4 for parking, fuel to drive their and back and coffee and a snack.

For all its issues and woes, I always support the NHS. They've helped me and my partner out several times. Nothing more than the parking. And some bad coffee

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Well, I'd love to see what would happen if some poor hapless person, dying and desperate, actually listened to the horsesh*t the OP has posted, tried it, and died as a result of the home treatment, and then their immediate family decided to try to sue ATS.

Why are such bollocks posts even allowed? It's lying. Giving false hope to people.

The only progress that will be made from curing cancer will come from medical technology - not from from your cake baking cupboard.

"Breathing excersizes(sic) " ?? Are you serious?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Modern medicine did nothing for either of my parents except take half their life savings and prolong their misery. Who is the snake oil salesman?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

17 clinics in the US shut down because of medical politics!

He even won a libel lawsuit in 1950 against AMA head Morris Fishbein and the powerful Hearst Publications group.

It wasn’t until the FDA became more empowered to intervene with interstate sales of unapproved remedies that the Hoxsey Clinic was forced to shut down all its branches in 1960 and move to Tijuana, Mexico.
thetruthaboutcancer.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Modern medicine did nothing for either of my parents except take half their life savings and prolong their misery. Who is the snake oil salesman?

The American government maybe, considering other wealthy countries have protocols in place to avoid this.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join