It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Douglas Drane a citizen of the United States of America . Here I am known as the Pilots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Theoretical Model of the Mind
1. Conscious mind self aware with Free Will
Gathers data rooted in command control interface . All aspects of brain and body required to interact with exterior world is domain of the conscious mind. Resides behind the eyes the drivers seat gathers data and interacts with world in the moment now which is where we all truly live .
2.Subconscious Mind
Resides in dream land communicates primarily through imagery and complete concept packages bypassing single word structure
An autonomous system 40% of brain resides above brain stem .
I have communicated with my subconscious since childhood we are deeply bonded friends . We care about each other and are a team . My subconscious gathers all new data makes a copy . one copy goes into the historical data base of memories .the other copy the recent New data now a memory is taken apart of needed or split into parts as required by the multitude of probability matrices My subconscious has . Subconscious capable of complex abstract thought and imagery equivalent to HD movies .
Subconscious runs on automatic pilot never self aware never communicates with conscious mind typically Most people go cradle to grave never talking to their subconscious . That's a shame
Introduce yourself to your subconscious . Explain how the brain operates ask for new ways to improve brain performance . Explain to subconscious best way to directly communicate is to talk to you as you climb out of REM time dreaming .
My subconscious is self aware and is me yet is also a seperate unique individual by his own right . he is free with Free Will as I am we are friends and a team .
Together we created 4 new theories in two days . January 15 and 16 in the year 2018 .
I created a PTSD Repair Kit which works .
In three weeks I researched George Soros discovered he introduced pre invasion propaganda framework to the Democratic Party in 1979 .
Comparing David Hogg or Democratic Party to Nazi's .
Please let me be clear . It is the Democratic Party and George Soros who copied and chose to use a WW2 Era propaganda pre invasion technique Not my fault they copied the German propaganda machine . I am not comparing them to Nazi Germany
I am exposing the fact that George Soros copied their propaganda and Democrats chose to use Hitler's propaganda .it's the facts period .
3. Break time talking asleep
:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Speaking of marianas trench . Scientists ponder on how-to dispose of radioactive material that lasts for thousands of years . Merely take it to where continental.plates are meeting and one is going beneath the other being swallowed by the earth. The subduction zone is the ultimate disposal area . it will help keep the earths core molten possibly also .

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Not comparing David Hogg to Nazi's .
If you are person A and copy person B's test paper is there a rule stating you are not allowed to mention your paper has same answers as person .B .

.George Soros slipped into the Power Structure of the Democratic Party beginning in the year 1979 . Merely suggesting new methods to play political hardball . The Democrats were unaware that George Soros was introducing them to toxic emotion based high energy negative propaganda as a method and a tool to oppose their political opponnets. Basically no one really noticed for 38 years that a subtle yet highly effective brand of Propaganda was being introduced into our society . Even I missed it for 38 years until I decided to do a system analysis of both Republicans and Democrats to see which party produced the best results . I was irritated at the methods used by Liberals and Democrats that appeared on Fox News during debates . The Democrats methods of debating were very strange. So I decided to look at the Democrats , see what they stood for and how effective they were in reaching their goals . Instead I stumbled into a massive web of emotion based high energy toxic Propaganda which is extremely dangerous in anyone's hands . To be in the hands of an amateur like George Soros who appears to have no empathy is a tragedy . It took me two months to understand what was happening to the Democratic Party and our nation and I was later to learn even the world at large . The Soros propaganda machine was expanding worldwide using political organizations as a cover.

George Soros learned , by using Pattern Recognition , a technique which I use myself , to understand how political organizations could use , emotion based , toxic , negative , high energy Propaganda , violence and cruelty , to destabilize populations of towns , cities and entire nations .
George Soros also saw , as all this was happening all around him , in 1930's and 1940's Hungary as Hitler spread his power. During the years leading up to WW2 , which was one of the largest tragedy's visted upon mankind . Where only through the sacrifice of blood and treasure from many nations . Many nations and many groups suffered many tragedies.

Like any war time victim , George Soros absorbed emotional toxic high energy PTSD type memories , logic trees and concept packages . Memories of extreme negative high emotional energy burned into his head. That level of high energy emotional toxic memories guide you through out your life. Those type of memories control you. The brain is not designed to cope with such high levels of energy laden memories .

During those times , the era of WW2 in Hungary , George Soros learned many concepts which he uses to this day . No doubt driven by his past . He learned how to use emotion based negative toxic Propaganda and he learned that by using high energy emotional toxic Propaganda it was relatively easy to control entire regions and mold public thought to his will . He also learned that destabilizing regions and nations has a direct and easily predictable impact on a nations currency and economic stability. So easy to predict when to short sell a nations currency such as he did in 1992 . When he used political activism groups to destabilize Europe and short the British Pound Sterling . George Soros never really reveals how he makes his amazing trades , to do so would reveal his massive manipulations and his total lack of empathy towards people . No way a man can do what he does , with his ability to use pattern recognition , flat impossible that he does not see the tragedies he has created nor the danger he is creating .

Credit due to discover the networks .org
No wonder Soros views himself as a missionary with something of a divine mandate to change the world . Soros stated in his 1987 book The Alchemy of Finance , for instance he wrote : " I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance -to put it bluntly , I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or , even better , a scientist like Einstein.
End of quote

Wow if Soros is that damn smart he knows the harm his use of emotional high energy toxic propaganda is doing and what he has done . He feels god like because he has slipped unawares into one of the most powerful political parties in the USA . Corrupted it, used it to make a buck , causing god knows how much damage . No one noticed not even me for 38 years till I looked . Wikipedia article on George Soros helped a lot .

Truth is hard work . Propaganda is easy .
Ge

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
George Soros slipped into the Power Structure of the Democratic Party beginning in the year 1979 . Merely suggesting new methods to play political hardball . The Democrats were unaware that George Soros was introducing them to toxic emotion based high energy negative propaganda as a method and a tool to oppose their political opponnets. Basically no one really noticed for 38 years that a subtle yet highly effective brand of Propaganda was being introduced into our society . Even I missed it for 38 years until I decided to do a system analysis of both Republicans and Democrats to see which party produced the best results . I was irritated at the methods used by Liberals and Democrats that appeared on Fox News during debates . The Democrats methods of debating were very strange. So I decided to look at the Democrats , see what they stood for and how effective they were in reaching their goals . Instead I stumbled into a massive web of emotion based high energy toxic Propaganda which is extremely dangerous in anyone's hands . To be in the hands of an amateur like George Soros who appears to have no empathy is a tragedy . It took me two months to understand what was happening to the Democratic Party and our nation and I was later to learn even the world at large . The Soros propaganda machine was expanding worldwide using political organizations as a cover.

George Soros learned , by using Pattern Recognition , a technique which I use myself , to understand how political organizations could use , emotion based , toxic , negative , high energy Propaganda , violence and cruelty , to destabilize populations of towns , cities and entire nations .
George Soros also saw , as all this was happening all around him , in 1930's and 1940's Hungary as Hitler spread his power. During the years leading up to WW2 , which was one of the largest tragedy's visted upon mankind . Where only through the sacrifice of blood and treasure from many nations . Many nations and many groups suffered many tragedies.

Like any war time victim , George Soros absorbed emotional toxic high energy PTSD type memories , logic trees and concept packages . Memories of extreme negative high emotional energy burned into his head. That level of high energy emotional toxic memories guide you through out your life. Those type of memories control you. The brain is not designed to cope with such high levels of energy laden memories .

During those times , the era of WW2 in Hungary , George Soros learned many concepts which he uses to this day . No doubt driven by his past . He learned how to use emotion based negative toxic Propaganda and he learned that by using high energy emotional toxic Propaganda it was relatively easy to control entire regions and mold public thought to his will . He also learned that destabilizing regions and nations has a direct and easily predictable impact on a nations currency and economic stability. So easy to predict when to short sell a nations currency such as he did in 1992 . When he used political activism groups to destabilize Europe and short the British Pound Sterling . George Soros never really reveals how he makes his amazing trades , to do so would reveal his massive manipulations and his total lack of empathy towards people . No way a man can do what he does , with his ability to use pattern recognition , flat impossible that he does not see the tragedies he has created nor the danger he is creating .

Credit due to discover the networks .org
No wonder Soros views himself as a missionary with something of a divine mandate to change the world . Soros stated in his 1987 book The Alchemy of Finance , for instance he wrote : " I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance -to put it bluntly , I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or , even better , a scientist like Einstein.
End of quote

Wow if Soros is that damn smart he knows the harm his use of emotional high energy toxic propaganda is doing and what he has done . He feels god like because he has slipped unawares into one of the most powerful political parties in the USA . Corrupted it, used it to make a buck , causing god knows how much damage . No one noticed not even me for 38 years till I looked . Wikipedia article on George Soros helped a lot .

Truth is hard work . Propaganda is easy .

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PilotsLiquidPython

April 2nd 2018
15:33 EST USA
Time Stamped
Upstream
The FBI and a multitude of organizations in America are contaminated by exposure to propaganda keys . The PTSD abusive package of propaganda is one of the top three most damaging forms of PTSD mental abuse the mind encounters .
What do all forms of PTSD traumatic impacts upon the mind have in common , including the PTSD abusive package of propaganda .
They all become memories .
There's the problem there's the key .
Emotional content and memories are stored at far too high of an emotionally charged energy state .
That is the primary cause of many of mankind's dysfunctional behavior including warfare .
Propaganda whips nations , groups , and individuals into an emotional frenzy .
In January 2017 there was no adequate theory on Propaganda . You have got to be kidding me I thought .
There was also no adequate theory to explain the cause or symptoms of PTSD traumatic impacts to the mind .
Nor was there a PTSD repair kit to repair the damage done by the traumatic impacts which result in PTSD dysfunction and the damage it does to billions world wide .
PTSD repair kit parent pending
Sigh
To accomplish anything along any of those lines would require a theory on how the mind works . No one had accomplished that either .
January 15th 2017 I needed a PTSD repair kit to fix the damage done to my mind . I looked over the internet for a few hours and realized this planet has no understanding of the functionality of the human mind . A Requirement if one was to produce an effective brain repair kit anyone could use .
PTSD of all types whether by nature or by mankind's abusive damaged dysfunctional mental state have a common thread ....strings ..I mean energy levels.
In fact all my theories have a common thread a string that binds them together .
They all utilize and are explained by energy levels
What an odd coincidence .
Natural occurring PTSD Traumatic Impacts such as hurricanes , floods , or comet impacts. All natural events by nature .
Or man induced emotionally Traumatic Impacts such as the mental abuse of propaganda Puppeteers which damage the minds of entire nations and regions . Including mentally damaging minds of the propaganda puppeteers who are actually the most damaged dysfunctional brains on an intelligent planets surface or planetary system . The most heavily propagandized and damaged minds on a planet are always the cradle of Civilization areas like the Middle East and North Korea .
There are quite a few areas where the farming package that occurs in nature combined with a large array of easily domesticated animals enable an area to have an easier more robust and versatile food package . This enables people to have an easier transition from Hunter Gathering to Farming . This causes a land rush with fighting competing tribes fighting and killing each other over this richer enviorment . Jared Diamond explains it best in his book Guns Germs and Steel which explains in an amazing way why some nations have more cargo now ..
Unfortunately cradles of civilization and evolutionary centers of a planet with advanced intelligence seem to wind up as the worse places to live . Apparently an amazing head start such as China had with 1000 ships sailing the seas superior to Columbus Ships and predating then by a few hundred years I think . Not sure about all those details but China has interesting past and may of had a few hundred years head start on other cradle of civilization areas . China currently in recent history bounces back and forth much like Russia between negative and positive probabilities . Dictatorship or single concentrated power never ever works out well . Merely look at past governments with an honest eye and you can easily see that type of governmental system leads to heavy usage of propaganda and fear to maintain power . Propaganda hides and masks the poor ability of DictatorShips to provide for their nation's people . its a self reinforcing negative feedback loop that mankind repeats through out his historical timeline . The damage propaganda does to the puppeteers plus the drunken state that The Elixir of Power induced in past among dictators and present is always tragic . Mix unchecked The Elixir of power with the mental damage by exposure to propaganda you wind up with handkerchief guy of North Korea or the Theological Pedophile Nature of suicide bomber Puppeteers . I can not imagine a God who created orgies of young virgin girls and boys in Heaven . Do not think that type of thing would entertain God. Of course after seeing the Puppeteer surrounded by a multitude of 12 and 13 year olds dressed in black looking upon the bearded Middle Eastern Puppeteer I realized this media image of the Puppeteer was a message to suicide bombers this awaits you in heaven after you blow your self up . However it was obvious to me that Middle Eastern Puppeteer did not need a suicide belt or heaven . Those enraptured children surrounding him would be in his bed that very day naked and crying most likely as he sexually abused them . it's amazing how heavily propagandized puppeteers tend to all produce similar patterns repeating patterns no matter where I go .
Propagandized puppeteer dictators tend to enjoy watching videos of torture chambers but typically not the actual thing . They also enjoy sex with children for some reason . All those activities tend to further damage their minds and degrade their ability to function normally in the moment now as they interface with the world in the moment now . The moment now which is where we all truly live and is what ultimately matters . its a brief moment that is impacted by external forces and internal impacts from the subconscious realm of our minds . The Conscious Mind what we perceive as ourselves is in a constant struggle fighting against negative impacts from surrounding world and the internal Traumatic impacts from our memories and our nightmare imagery .
Degrading who we really want to be as we interact with world in the moment now .
I thankfully have taken the internal structure of my Mind off of auto pilot . Me and my sub consciousness work together to monitor the internal subsystems which together unite with the advisory packet subsystem that merges with the conscious mind as an up to date tailored to current environment advisory package that merges so seamlessly with the conscious mind to allow instantaneous data important for rapid decisions as we interface with the world in the moment now all ran automatically by subsystems in the subconscious realm . On a planet where people go cradle to grave unaware and never introducing them selves to their subconscious mind .
There's the problem there's the key .
Cascade Event .
Take care
Welcome to The Pilots Time Line Scanner Puppeteers War .
Much cheaper than puppet wars this planet prefers .
Good Luck with that .
edit on 2-4-2018 by PilotsLiquidPython because: Typos and poor formal education I don't funcrikn well don't fit in anywhere

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilotsLiquidPython
a reply to: Plotus

Speaking of marianas trench . Scientists ponder on how-to dispose of radioactive material that lasts for thousands of years . Merely take it to where continental.plates are meeting and one is going beneath the other being swallowed by the earth. The subduction zone is the ultimate disposal area . it will help keep the earths core molten possibly also .

suggested some years ago. I am led to understand that a feasibility study is ongoing in a quiet manner. a heavy shell pipeline injecting and shunting casks further into the subduction boundary with the magma chamber assisting in the freefall of casks deeper until melt and dispersal/dilution.
f

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PilotsLiquidPython

I wanted to stop after i read the bit about "high energy emotional content".

I guess, someone discovered that, when we see something happening on tv, our brain reacts the same as if it were happening to You.

That's why horror movies are so thrilling, that's why romance scenes make you all warm and fuzzy. Because your brain literally cannot tell the difference between something really happening, or something happening (or appearing to happen) to a character you relate to or identify with. That doesn't mean it only works if the character is someone who looks and acts like you. We can identify with and relate to serial killers, rapists, very rich or poor people. It doesnt mean we always automatically identify with every character, but we CAN. It's Possible to feel a closeness to any human you "spend time with", especially if the writer does a good job of introducing the character and developing their background.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join