It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dark silent aircraft over UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
people in the UK have been seeing a prop driven black silent air craft in the midlands of the uk.

tons of people are seeing this world war two era aircraft. could this be a projection?
edit on 31-3-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Any photos? Videos?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
could this be a projection?

No.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Need more info.

Ww2 era plane? So someone’s described it, what plane?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

nm
edit on 31-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

its obviously a modern aircraft, but people are saying that they have seen other vintage aircraft.

but why are people saying that it is silent if it is so low?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
www.derbytelegraph.co.uk... So sadly its no longer a mystery However there have been sightings over many years of WW11 Aircraft and such in the same area certainly in the 1970s i had heard about the ghost planes an i live in Teesside ! sheffieldontheinternet.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: astra001uk

The Derby Telegraph report might account for some but not all ghost planes. An Avro Lancaster just cleared us on a hill top a few years ago at Ilam. Only two airworthy planes around one based in Canada while the second was going through a refit in the UK. Must be a ghost plane unless the RAF keep a few back for secret use. Never forget the noise as it went over, then it just totally disappeared............... Seriously weird event

edit on 31-3-2018 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I have mentioned this before but about 25 years ago i was doing the grocery shopping at the local supermarket when I saw a book in an aisle bargain bin that was about aviation mysteries. I bought it and inside it contained many anecdotes of ghost airplanes and other mysteries. It is probably in a box at my parents place and so now I'm going to find it and report what the book is and who wrote it. I remember one story involving a former WWII Lancaster base that many people have reported feeling the presence of an aircraft coming up behind them at ultra low altitude as they walk their dogs along the former strip.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
People seem to think that all RAF aeroplanes are noisy. They are not. I live on XYZ and while the fast jets are loud, the A400M and Merlin heli are pretty quiet, as is the Herc and even the C17.

Edit to delete where I live as that's private!

edit on 31/3/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: astra001uk

A fellow teesider! ...... hello.

Haven't seen one of these ghost planes myself but there have been a few unexplained sky noises that could be attributed to something 'black'.

Gonna be really looking now!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I would not think of a Hercules as being silent when passing at low altitude.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

true enough but these people are very close and look to be down wind. prop aircraft are inherently loud

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
has to be russian made ! a reply to: penroc3

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Fully agree with you & so many people know/tell of the Lancaster tale that I believe that it truly is a ghost plane
This is maybe a bit off topic but you may find it interesting www.gazettelive.co.uk...
Life is certainly interesting at times

edit on 3/31/2018 by astra001uk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

because its falling not flying?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
interdimensional event
sometimes the answer isnt "secret plane" (wich is itself an way to cover up black triangle ufo incidents)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to: astra001uk

Jeez that is weird.............. Knifed on the SAME SPOT where the German he reincarnated from died in the plane crash. Wow

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Hello to you too Yes we have our own strangeness here in Teesside The Middlesbrough hum in the 70s and 80s www.gazettelive.co.uk... then this www.gazettelive.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join