It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot lives in the woods?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Bigfoot...beamed down by UFOs.... now that is awesome!! I love it.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have spent a lot of the time here in the Alberta/British Columbia woods hunting, climbing, hiking, on quads, skis etc. I live in the northern area of Alberta.

I have never seen, heard, or ever encountered anything that suggests there is something bigger than a grizzly bear....and I have bumped into a few. If the 30-06 can drop a big bull moose.... Bigfoot will make a hell of a hahaha
edit on 15-4-2018 by Ghostsinthefog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I feel the term ''out of the woods'' would be applicable here.

It's not a spectacular story you have shared here but it was evidently a meaningful experience and well delivered.

The threat you felt, together with the manner expressed would suggest something like a Bigfoot. Unnatural? Perhaps unrecognized, but that would reflect more upon our knowledge.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
If there is a bigfoot, it almost certainly has to live underground, and the only way to conceal an underground entrance would be in the woods.

I agree with you here.

In the US alone there is 17.000 caves according to the US Geological Survey.

Source

I do believe bigfoot is more human than most think.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
This has been well documented. Dogs have been used to track Bigfoot but at some point, presumably when they are close by, the dogs get scared and will no longer track. They can smell danger in the way you can sense someone is watching you. They are smart animals, they do not want to go near a huge threatening animal. No different than the Bigfoot that chased the grizzly off the Alaskan beach, they want nothing to do with it. They know Bigfoot is real.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I do not buy into the idea that Bigfoot are piloting alien craft. Aliens abduct humans and cattle all the time. There is no reason to think that they do not abduct Bigfoot too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join