It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot lives in the woods?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The most recent ive heard was from a Podcast on C2C about Skin-walker Ranch.
Witnesses claimed seeing Bigfoot beamed down from a ufo.

Another i can recall was a man and woman whom lived in a remote area.
4 or 5 bigfoot were spotted in their yard after they seen a metallic disc in the sky.
They claim the bigfoot crew went on prowl mode and were trying to get close to their house.
So they did what most would do... Start shooting them all.
The bullets either went right threw them or when it hit them they would disappear only to reappear shortly after.

It was a really bizarre story.
Very high strangeness.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Heres a short Big Foot movie I shot all the drone footage for.

Some might get a kick outta it....

Turns out Bigfoot is an....alcoholic

Rather Than Locked

The movie actually won a few awards at the Bay street Film festival.
edit on 29-3-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I had a sci fi book about them being intradimensional.

But these were glowing and could phase at will.

40-50 yrs ago so it's a bit hazy even for me.

The BF of today doesn't seem like they are high tech enough unless they are roughing it.

Like maybe they are on a reality show in their own dimension?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I don't know if you've ever been in, oh say a biker bar, lock eyes with someone sitting quietly in the corner just drinking his beer, but you know, beyond all hope of contradiction, that messin' with him would be a very, very bad, not to mention painful, idea. Without one word being said.

I've been of the mind for many years, that instincts that man has had instilled in us since the day we climbed down out of that tree in Africa are still alive and well and waiting to be used. It was instinct, more than anything else, that informed me that, if he so chose, my Bigfoot could be extraordinarily dangerous.

As for intelligence? I don't know, when we locked gazes, it was just the impression I was left with. Though later I think it was in that thread, it might have been in another, I changed it to cunning. But there was more than mere animal staring back at me.

It's been several years now, and I still have problems describing the effects this had on me.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
For all we know they're not even from this world. There is some speculation that they are aliens. Perhaps they're even interdimensional. Lot of questions, not enough answers.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienOutlaw
For all we know they're not even from this world. There is some speculation that they are aliens. Perhaps they're even interdimensional. Lot of questions, not enough answers.

Despite their relative super-powers they have never proven to harm us. Such behavior would preclude any ancestry or relation to Humans or Primates.

Based upon our own background, alien origin is reasonable.

Inter dimensional is something that is a challenge for us to put into any meaningful context. The only valid experience I suggest about such would be dreaming. It's a real experience but not easy to measure or define.

If anything, I would like The Bigfoot to remain a mystery to serve as a catalyst for our own venture into the unknown.

Even though we seem to have little to offer them, perhaps we could learn some respect.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That's what I believe too. And thanks for sharing this story. I had my own encounter with a bigfoot about 12 or so years ago (eastern Canada.) At least, I think it was. What I witnessed was what appeared to be a walking shadow form of a tall ape-like creature, walking somewhat like a man (but with long, swinging arms) and a face that was shaped like a bear. I called this creature 'the Bear Man' and figured he was a nature spirit of some kind. He was nervous about approaching me as we were walking towards each other on a trail on a sunny summer day (just out of sight by nearby houses, btw.) I could see no colour or detail, just the outline of a very furry manlike body and a bear-like face outline. He would stop every so often to turn and look in the ditch and trees beyond. It seemed to me that he (or she) was nervous about confronting me and I had no sense that the creature was a threat to me. It seemed that it wanted to avoid me. After a while it just cut off and walked down into the ditch, through mucky water, alders and trees and disappeared without a sight or sound. In fact, it made NO SOUND the entire time, even though it was large and heavy looking. The trail was covered with gravel and we got near or within 10 yards of each other, with no sound at all. This was what made me think that it was supernatural.

I am not sure how large it would have been or exactly how strong, but it was definitely tall and broad for a man. If I came right before it, I am unsure just how large it would have been. It wasn't until months later that I watched a documentary on Big Foots and was surprised by how close it was to what I had encountered.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

They are indeed often connected. I've had bizarre experiences in the woods beside my bigfoot sighting. It seems to me these are entities that can shape-shift, sometimes whistling or cackling. I experienced the latter once, not far away from where I'd encountered a big foot.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Beyond Creation

Yeah, I think they are other-dimensional. If they were physical beings, they would not need to adapt to a habitat below a wooded area, in woods far away from very many humans, if they are indeed so large and powerful that they could handle wildlife themselves. It seems to me that, if they were physical, they would dominate the woods like lions dominate the plains of Africa.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

LOL This made me laugh

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing, Seagull! The sound of this video, I've heard sounds identical or almost identical before. In the woods of my parents' home we would hear sounds like this. My mother and sister would hear noises which they would describe as Native peoples celebrating in the woods, like Native spirits of long ago, and would see fire-like light above the trees at night. Returning home late, I once heard what I could swear was the sound of teenage girls deep in the woods laughing like demented witches, as if to scare anyone who heard. I think there were rumours of witchcraft in the area, so I just assumed that was it. Much of these sounds (sounds like in this video) were written off in the community as coyotes. I am not an expert on coyotes and cannot say for sure, but what I heard that night sounded rather human to me. To be sure, it was creepy! But very close to this video.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Beyond Creation

I'm not sure if they are or not, but David Paulides is a cryptozoologist who wrote "Missing 4-11," about disappearances in and around U.S. national parks (I believe he was a guest here on ATS.) Many of these were of an apparent supernatural nature. Some cases seem to involve big foots, or may involve them. Some people blame big foots for the majority of these disappearances.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-3-2018 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I know a lot more people who have seen UFO's than bigfoot.
I've seen one clear enough to know what I was looking at and emitted a scream that made my testicles try to crawl back inside my body, and one "maybe,"
It was a large black hairy creature, but it was in dense thicket and I only saw a portion of the torso as it dashed into the bayou.
Both in southern Texas.
I know one guy, whose word I trust, that claims to have seen one in Illinois.
Another guy who spent a night sleeping in a tree because something large was in the creek by his camp.
He said it kept making splashing sounds like it was trying to scoop fish out of the water.
Also in southern Texas.
edit on 1-4-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Thank you for sharing this. I believe they can be very real. I just wonder about where they come from. It is possible that there is such a species that we have not yet discovered/accepted as real, but there are so many accounts of them around UFO sights or where multiple other supernatural events have occurred.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

They have and there are many stories where hunters sent their dogs after what they thought was a bear only to find their dogs torn apart. There have also been stories from hunters where the Sasquatch would whistle for the dogs in an attempt to draw them away from the hunter so they could be easily killed.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

They have and there are many stories where hunters sent their dogs after what they thought was a bear only to find their dogs torn apart. There have also been stories from hunters where the Sasquatch would whistle for the dogs in an attempt to draw them away from the hunter so they could be easily killed.

A bear could handle a dog due to size and instinct but I wonder why a Bigfoot would attract such an invite to hunt any further?

No disrespect to the Canines but I would think if us Humans could be outwitted.. so could our furry best friend.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I kind of like the idea that rather than being trans-dimensional, they are just a very smart hybrid human that has evolved to be extremely good at avoiding the other remaining hybrid species -- us (Neanderthal / Homo Sapiens). We continue to dig up the fossils of the other hybrid human species that used to live at the same time as us that weren't quite as good at hiding.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beyond Creation

A bear could handle a dog due to size and instinct but I wonder why a Bigfoot would attract such an invite to hunt any further?

No disrespect to the Canines but I would think if us Humans could be outwitted.. so could our furry best friend.

That's not what my comment was referring to. It has to do with how BF outwits both dog and human.

The BF sees the dog for it's abilities to track a BF where a human cannot. Since humans are ill adapted to hunting in the wild due to our poor eyesight, sense of smell, and hearing by where a dog is well adapted with it's senses. The BF intentionally lures the dogs away to kill them thus protecting itself from discovery by the human.

If it were in fact a bear then most bears will run from dogs and will only kill them if cornered. Bear hunters who use dogs for this purpose train their dogs to tree the bear so the hunter can then come along and kill the bear.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
About two years ago I went bear hunting with two friends way out in the wilderness on the far side of Lake Tustamena here on the Kenai Peninsula.

Where we set off there was no trail, it was some of the most thick with shrubbery, and difficultult to navigate terrain I had ever hiked through.

The guy running the show was kind of an idiot. There were other spots with trails. He insisted on making camp on a sliver of the lake shore at the base of a mountain.

He seemed to honestly intend on getting a bear. My buddy and I were really glad we never saw one because I didn't want to kill one and it would have been impossible to pack it back.

So we set off and started making our way up the side of the mountain, completely bushwacking the whole way which was hard work and made it easy to get lost.

There was fresh bear scat all around us the entire way but we never saw a bear. Granted we weren't the brightest group of hunters, bears seem to be excellent at remaining unseen just like Bigfoot.

This place was massive, and miles away from civilization. It is not hard to believe that something like a Bigfoot could live out there and seem virtually non existent.

So after a few hours of this ridiculous hike without anything that resembled a trail, we decided to turn back.

At that point we realized we didn't know exactly where we were, or which way we had came. All we knew was we needed to move down. The lake was down there somewhere. The trees and bushes were so thick it was impossible to tell precisely where we needed to go.

I started to get a little nervous at this point. This is exactly how people disappear in Alaska I thought to myself.

By the grace of God we eventually came across a can of tea I drank then slid onto the branch of a tree and were very relieved to find that we were headed in the right direction. We still had a ways to go though.

Eventually we ended up deep in a seemingly endless patch of devil's club, a horribly thorny mean plant that is awful to have to walk through, and we were sort of lost again because we didn't hike up through that part.

This entire time I was pretty nervous about running into a bear, especially a brown bear. Even the firepower I had equipped did not make me feel at all confident about handling a potential face off with one of those gigantic monsters. A black bear would have been little tense, but not nearly as scary.

We were probably about half way back to camp, if I remember correctly, When all of the sudden all three of us heard a really loud scary noise we couldn't identify. It started the hell out of all of us.

It was a deep loud pounding noise. The only way I can describe it is as if some massive creature was stomping or pounding the ground but with the strength of a machine.

It was not a happy noise. It felt very serious and very threatening. It was difficult to tell how far away this was but it was close enough for us to hear very clearly.

All three of us exclaimed "what the F was that"?! And started moving through that devil's club as if it wasn't stabbing us all over. We were outta there! A group of grown men scattering like frightened little girls.

We all shared the feeling that whatever that was did not want us in the area and was probably going to brutally murder us if we did not leave immediately.

After awhile we slowed down and started to move at a more calm pace. Thank goodness we eventually broke the treeline back down at the lake and were amazed and overjoyed to have walked directly to where the boat and campsite were.

The rest of the trip was great, we just enjoyed the campsite and unwound with some good food and drink.

We all agreed, chances are it was just a brown bear warning us away.

We also agreed that even though that was the most probable explanation, we still felt like it was just a little too loud and a bit too vioilent and strange to be a bear. To this day I think we all believe it may have actually been a Bigfoot.

I'm not sure if brown bears pound on the ground like that, and if they do can they really make such a powerful noise when they do?

Big foot or brown bear, we were in a precarious situation that could have ended badly. Thank God it's just a fun memory and story instead.

I'll always remember that sound. It sounded unnatural to me.
edit on 10-4-2018 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beyond Creation

That's not what my comment was referring to. It has to do with how BF outwits both dog and human.

The BF sees the dog for it's abilities to track a BF where a human cannot. Since humans are ill adapted to hunting in the wild due to our poor eyesight, sense of smell, and hearing by where a dog is well adapted with it's senses. The BF intentionally lures the dogs away to kill them thus protecting itself from discovery by the human.

If it were in fact a bear then most bears will run from dogs and will only kill them if cornered. Bear hunters who use dogs for this purpose train their dogs to tree the bear so the hunter can then come along and kill the bear.

A Human also sees the dog for its abilities for it would not be used. Should the dog go missing, surely it wouldn't be left univestigated by the owner.

The search continues...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join