It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot lives in the woods?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Bigfoot lives in or around the woods because that's where 99% of the encounters have occurred. This is the logic behind the speculation.

If one was to ask Mr Bigfoot where his occurrences of Human encounters have been, he would say in or around the woods.

Mr Bigfoot, applying the same logic, would speculate that Humans live in the woods. This is relatively false.

I'm suggesting the assumption that Mr Bigfoot lives in or around the woods is false logic and perhaps the reason why attempting to prove their habitat by studying the woods (or nearby) is always inevident.

Perhaps they have entrances to the underground within the woods, and that's where they reside. The woods may be significant to them, but not how we assume.

Given their strength, such supposed underground entrances could be hidden but by objects far larger/heavier than we we would consider probable.

Just a theory.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yeah, but does a bear POOP in the woods?

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beyond Creation
Perhaps they have entrances to the underground within the woods, and that's where they reside. The woods may be significant to them, but not how we assume. [...] Just a theory.

Maybe. The thing is, if they live somewhere relatively permanent like in a cave or grotto of some kind, then there would be trails and marks made by their frequent travels to and from this spot. There would also be a lot of garbage accumulate in the area (including massive piles of Bigfoot crap). Seems like that would be relatively easy to spot if there are at least enough of them to have a breeding population.

Otherwise, they vanish into other dimensions or UFOs, and any hope of tracking them like a normal animal or person is just not possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Beyond Creation

Why by your logic, because somebody found a name scrawled on some stone edifice, then obviously that stone edifice is used to worship/honor the named individual. Which is why we have the Great Pyramid of Khufu and all bridges are dedicated to the Great Ozzy!

Keep up the questioning!!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If there is a bigfoot, it almost certainly has to live underground, and the only way to conceal an underground entrance would be in the woods. We find no other congregational evidence as well as the absence of bones.

I work in the Bridgewater triangle area (Hockomock swamp) and there is no shortage of sightings in there. It is really a place you would have trouble navigating as most of the paths are primitive, or now non-existent. I am open to something being in there we do not know about given the same sightings all over the world in desolate places.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ummm...like a bear craps in the buckwheat...

D’oh...MteWamp beat me to the stool...and this ain’t musical chairs...

YouSir
edit on 27-3-2018 by YouSir because: I was late to the party...

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Our friend had a very scary close encounter with one on Ettersburg road near Garberville. 20 feet away. He saw his face clearly It was angry, and ran to cut him off on a hairpin turn. He said it easily could have flipped his truck off the cliff. Another guy had one pursue, and latch on to the back of their truck, and made a big dent on their tail gate. They are nothing to mess with. The face was the only part not covered with fur. The face was almost old human like. Not ape, not bear. It would easily beat the living ship out of a bear, no contest. Several hundred pounds, with super muscular arms and long massive muscular legs.

Our friend believes they hang out in the woods, but are not here all the time. He suggested extra dimensional.

True story

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There is the chance that they stay on the move and never settle into a fixed area.
Unusual makeshift shelters have been found.
I have no doubt they exist.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
True story

Why would I doubt a third-hand story told to me by someone anonymous on the Internet?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Actually big foot lives in an alternate dimension and he only comes out when looking for a slim jim.

Just a theory.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well we know where to find them. I wouldn't try shooting them with anything smaller then a 50 Mag

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Our friend had a very scary close encounter with one on Ettersburg road near Garberville. 20 feet away. He saw his face clearly It was angry, and ran to cut him off on a hairpin turn. He said it easily could have flipped his truck off the cliff. Another guy had one pursue, and latch on to the back of their truck, and made a big dent on their tail gate. They are nothing to mess with. The face was the only part not covered with fur. The face was almost old human like. Not ape, not bear. It would easily beat the living ship out of a bear, no contest. Several hundred pounds, with super muscular arms and long massive muscular legs.

Our friend believes they hang out in the woods, but are not here all the time. He suggested extra dimensional.

True story
lol, love your posts.

Yeah, I think they are migratory and do things in a way that don't conform to human views.

In other words, we're looking at all the wrong things.

Don't ask me what, just that I feel its an important thing to consider.

What if they make nest? Then break them down and move along. The ancient ones would have a strict sense of governance and if they choose to not be seen, they WON'T.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I was watching A David Attenborough program yesterday on a movie about flowers and insects. Curiously the insects, some, saw in ultraviolet. Perhaps these creatures do, or possibly infrared... and see our coming well in advance. Why have they never been tracked down with hounds ?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Well we know where to find them. I wouldn't try shooting them with anything smaller then a 50 Mag

Ummm...so my 45/70 government is a no go...?

Day um...they are tougher than a Grizzly....

YouSir

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
In the East, they most likely use the Appalachian Trail as a main conveyor. Western Massachusetts is fairly desolate in areas between the Berkshires and then along stretches of the Mass Pike and 495 heading towards Taunton and Raynham, where the Hockomock swamp resides.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I believe visitedbythem has earned our trust here on ATS. And others here will agree.

a reply to: Blue Shift

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have hunted and fished over the mid-atlantic states, in Minnesota, and Montana. I have hiked in Canada. At one point or another i have seen just about every animal. Or killed and eaten them.

But I never saw any sign of a big monkey in North america. Nothing even close.

I love the idea of a cousin of humans living out there. Just never saw any sign.

Am I looking in the wrong spots?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm on the extra-dimensional and/or ET bandwagon myself. One night when I was out in the woods I witnessed two balls of light slowly float down into the trees near me and turn into bipedal footsteps that later whistled at me. Looking back, I very well may have had a close encounter with a sasquatch.
Sasquatch sightings are sometimes connected to UFO sightings, as well as other paranormal phenomena like the balls of light.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I personally believe Bigfoot is of the Human 'race', hence why any DNA tested on them comes back 'human". Just no one anywhere in authority wants to admit or make a connection to a secondary Human type living on earth. It gets hinted at a lot, like that whole brouhaha that happened a few years back that was 'debunked'. Well if it was human DNA, just hairy human DNA, it wasn't really debunked was it? It would also explain why they are smart enough to make damn sure we don't find them.

AndOr they could be extra dimensional.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
I personally believe Bigfoot is of the Human 'race', hence why any DNA tested on them comes back 'human". Just no one anywhere in authority wants to admit or make a connection to a secondary Human type living on earth. It gets hinted at a lot, like that whole brouhaha that happened a few years back that was 'debunked'. Well if it was human DNA, just hairy human DNA, it wasn't really debunked was it? It would also explain why they are smart enough to make damn sure we don't find them.

AndOr they could be extra dimensional.

So 23 and me?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join