It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking a break due to health issues.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hi all as many will know I am one of the sceptics on here but due to health reasons will be more lurking than posting over the next few months or so.

ATS is like an extended family and family members don't always agree and like all large families every so often someone will have health issuses as can be seem with posts here.

Well last year I was diagnosed with cancer (skin) which I spotted very early and was dealt with successfully 2 check up since treatment both clear another in a few months.

Unfortunately I now have something else to deal with a long-term illness which may cause as many problems so will be taking a break to plan for the issues I may have to deal with.

All the best lurking in the background for now.

Wmd_2008

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The very best to you
We shall overcome.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Good luck with whatever ails you.

Hi all as many will know I am one of the sceptics on here but due to health reasons will be more lurking than posting over the next few months or so.

Have you tried extra Vitamin C and praying to Jesus? Apparently these two acts will beat anything (up to beheading) and are being suppressed by Big Pharma and the London Mayor. Using a flashlight to summon benevolent UFOs can also be effective.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Get better. We'll be here ready to celebrate when you come back.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Good luck and hope you recover fully soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

You must have the curse of the over 40s, I hope you beat whatever ails ya....

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

May your only pain be champagne.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Best wishes for a speedy path to full health.

Look after your self and question everything, hey I am suggesting that to an ATS'er ! Lol.

Besure to get a daily dose of lol's !!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I wish you all the strength with this new battle and I am sure we'll be seeing you back 'n posting in no-time!!

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Wishing you all the best wmd! We'll throw you donuts out in the bushes where you lurk. Take care for now and return to us when you can.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Putting you in my thoughts. Truly hope you can overcome this challenge. I too have some health issues which has caused me great mental difficulty at times and limits my ability to post. Which is why I tend to lurk more than I post. When I do post it is usually because I can't sleep and am up in the middle of the night ranting on the interwebs like a lunatic. This is why most posts often seem so very incoherent. But it is what is.

Hope to hear from you soon even if it is some random jibber-jabber like mine. It is the passion that counts.

All the best to you and yours.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Whatever is going on, know that you can soldier on, you have proven yourself a fighter!

Take care of yourself and I hope each day brings you health and happiness.

x

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Good luck and all the best.

Like others, I offer you some advice.
Chaga tea.
Try to find it from a local seller, and not a health food store.
Chaga needs to be harvested appropriately in order to be effective.
Something I doubt health food stores pay much attention to.

If you have not heard of Chaga, I suggest reading up on it.
It can and will change your entire health spectrum.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Best wishes, we'll be here awaiting your return.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Speedy recovery, your posts will be missed.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Good luck. Get well.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I hope that all comes good in the end.

I hope the break gives you the time you need to prepare yourself for what comes next. Fingers are crossed for you.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I wish you strength in whatever ails you and it is awesome that you were in tune with your body to see the skin cancer and got it treated asap!

I know ine of the best things to do is have an open discussion about things to help ease the mind free of judgement or shame. I will be the first to ask what is your long term battle you have coming up. My hope is that ATS community (family) will be here to help out with any research, comfort, and assistance in which you choose.

Will be here for you friend. Godspeed in your recovery

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Stay strong wmd_2008.
I hope and wish the best for you to overcome your issues.

If you can try to eat as healthy as your health allows and excercise or take walks when permitted to help strengthen your cardio, which helps to make the blood stronger.

Many blessings friend

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I don't really know you, but, I do love and care for you. I AM you, when it really comes down to it. Or rather "We are us." might be a better way to put it. We are me? I am us? I am me?

Either way... Everything that happens to you, happens to me and therefore effects me whether or not I notice it on a conscious level.

Therefore i am 1/7.5billionth of a percentage sadder...

Just one more light in a sky full of stars...but still precious to it's owner. God cries everytime a star dies? I wonder.

Well, you have access to clean and safe food and water, modern facilities, a roof over your head, and one thing most people don't have... AN ATS MEMBERSHIP.

So, I can't really direct my full attention to your plights for Too long, as there are over 7 billion people living in squalor and poverty and under oppressiveness.

But right now, right here, in this moment, you are the only person in the world that matters to me. And this moment will exist, for all eternity. It can't ever be destroyed. Think about that. I hope you persevere once again and I wish for comfort and feelings of well being, optimism and strong confidence, and a strong sense of ... i dunno... uh, how bout... humor, to be sent your way
!
You can DO IT!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join