It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive vibrations of LOVE, Peace and Strength to the YOUTH rallies against gun violence-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: WarPig1939

If you have a problem with what they are doing you're not an adult.

I think a lot of us have a problem with the whole thing and it's being a natural occurrence and not instigated.
I think we are adults but we know our history and we understand what comes with the loss of rights.
There is an agenda in play, we lost rights under the past presidents and more with this one as the President gained more power heading toward total control and dictatorship. Who would stop that from happening? Citizens unarmed?

How do you think people end up behind walls and can't leave? You think they voted?

New Bill In Congress Would Bypass the Fourth Amendment, Hand Your Data To Police

yro.slashdot.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I understand the sentiment in the OP. That being said, it's clear in my mind at least that the problem here is a sorely lacking mental health system and an overabundance of mood altering drugs being prescribed to children who have yet to develop mentally. I would go even further and stress that there are huge societal issues with the way that most children are being raised and socialized in this day and age. It's my view that guns are being used as a scapegoat in our society. We can argue feelings all day but that will get us nowhere, the statistics do not bear out the narrative that these instances are a regular occurence despite what the media might hope to portray.

And no, children shouldn't be making policy on any level on any subject, the notion defies logic.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

I'm not being a bully. There's a difference between sticking up for someone and being a bully. Sorry you don't see that. I'm an advocate not a bully.

No, you are being a bully telling other humans they can't speak on here. Your words are hurtful and judgmental.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
And on that note...

If these kids really care about "gun violence" (school shootings), then they ought to be doing bully whatever classes. Half the shooter kids got sick of being punked everyday sort of thing. [Then of course they see the MSM turn every shooter into a celebrity and its like icing on the cake that pushes them over the edge.]

These marchers are liberal minded after all, so too bad their anti-bullying program is sure to look something like this:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead
Great to see so many out there marching for progress. I do feel sorry for guys like WarPig1939, what will they do when they can no longer play with their ancient little weapons?

Play? Ancient little weapons?

Watch out. We got a bada$$ over here.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I was very much for gun control until it became painfully obvious that some or most or all of these mass shootings are false flags.

Now, I think every American should own a gun, since it's beyond obvious that TPTB want to disarm us.

If they want us unarmed, then we should be armed to the teeth.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Great to see so many out there marching for progress. I do feel sorry for guys like WarPig1939, what will they do when they can no longer play with their ancient little weapons?

What does this even mean??

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: queenofswords

These young people need to recognize that our 2A is not the cause. Guard your 2A like treasure.

Americans once had the right to own slaves.

Then common sense prevailed and that right was taken away. The same will eventually happen with the right to own arms.

It may take awhile, but it will happen.

But luckily I’ll be gone by the time you’re living in your communist utopia! Yes, slavery was evil. Right to self-protection against those that desire to impose their evil intentions on others? ...not so much.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
They will ride this all the way to the midterms.

Which is the idea behind these organized 'demonstrations'.

It will be interesting to see which they try to push.

Impeachment or gun control.

Either way it will cost them in 2020.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

What does this even mean??

I should be asking you the same question after that half cocked childish statement you made about me playing with ancient little weapons....

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You mean like this:

(post by fiverx313 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Mr president I hope you're watching this.

Lol, he doesn’t need to, he already has CNN, MSNBC, AL-JAHEERA, et. al., talking points handy, I’m sure.

(post by WarPig1939 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

But luckily I’ll be gone by the time you’re living in your communist utopia!

I never realised that trying to help preserve life was solely a communist ambition.

What have i been missing all these years ?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: WarPig1939

These are young adults not children and they did this themselves. Those students organized this whole thing. They were supplemented in getting permits and the talent that performed for free but they did this themselves for the most part. So I'd take them seriously if I was a congressman because those who are not old enough to vote have parents and guardians who are. And they mean business.

You don’t actually believe that...I hope. The part about they did it themselves?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Preserve human life?

What's the 'liberal' stance on abortion again?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You mean like this:

Hehe I liked this

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Preserve human life?

I don't know.

Do tell.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

They're not listening. They can't be and still think these people are advocating taking guns away. They are not. They are advocating tougher gun laws.
They are afraid because they see the power of humans joining together.
They don't know that most people in this country feel this way.

Interesting made up statistic. Care to document your research that supports it?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join