It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive vibrations of LOVE, Peace and Strength to the YOUTH rallies against gun violence-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

sixeroh sixeroh sixeroh

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The difference is a woman don't have to undergo a background check to prove her innocence to the state to kill her unborn child.

There's no limit to how many abortions she can get.

There's no $200 tax stamp on them.

And she doesn't have to fill out ATF form 4473 every time she gets one.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
What they need to be marching for is an end to bullying, isolating, and abusing vulnerable peers. School shootings happened at the school for a reason. The shooters didn’t go to a mall, etc they went to the place that pushed them over the edge.

Why is no one talking about this? Where were the “positive vibes” for the young people who were psychologically fragile?

It doesn’t fit the narrative of the left or what these kids have been directed to say...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Sure, there's a legitimate problem, and they're right to be concerned. Kudos to them.

But...

Like so many in this thread, they're blaming the tool. How many of these wonderful kids are standing up for their fellows who are being bullied, perhaps even as I type this?? Or will do so back at school when the camera lights aren't quite so bright??

How about, instead of this futile tilting at windmills, thinking they're monsters, why not work against the real issues that cause someone to grab his gun, or steal one, and think to solve the problem that way...

These kids, in their zeal to do something positive, are playing right into hands that really couldn't care less about them, but view them as useful tools to be discarded when no longer useful.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

What they need to be marching for is an end to bullying, isolating, and abusing vulnerable peers. School shootings happened at the school for a reason. The shooters didn’t go to a mall, etc they went to the place that pushed them over the edge.

Why is no one talking about this? Where were the “positive vibes” for the young people who were psychologically fragile?

It doesn’t fit the narrative of the left or what these kids have been directed to say...

We don't have to listen to them after Citibank,DIcks,Walmart etc.

Saying they aren't adults until age 21.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: WarPig1939

You're talking like a terrorist dude. Should we be reporting you? Does someone need to intervene? I'm not joking.

I don’t know him, but I think he’s referring to the fact slaves were forbidden from owning implements of self-defense and look what happened. I read that as he doesn’t intend to be anyones slave. But sure, put your leftist spin on his benign comment.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Don't forget bout the indians.

Yeah I am refusing to be pc on this one.

What happens to a people when the cops and the state is better armed the people they are suppose to be serving?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Really puts a wrench into the Marxist plan to allow 16 year olds to vote dunnit?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Really puts a wrench into the Marxist plan to allow 16 year olds to vote dunnit?

But that's 'different'.

'Liberal' logic it's not anything close to being.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The difference is a woman don't have to undergo a background check to prove her innocence to the state to kill her unborn child.

so......freedom for women to decide what to do with what's inside their own bodies, as opposed to government forced birth

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
1300 children under the age of 18 are murdered by guns every year in America. Are these marches going to fix that?
edit on 3/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So why don't I and 300 other million Americans including women have the RIGHT to chose to own a firearm?

Without our civil liberty being violated by idiotic teenagers, and adults pulling their strings?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Judging by this thread, it seems like a few old age pensioner homes got hooked up to the internet today...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Nothing but a bunch of wanna-be 1960's hippies, supported by a few has-been 1960's hippies. A Jane Fonda wanna-be...trash is trash.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

Them old age pensioners remember when they didn't have to ask the states permission to buy a firearm.

Since it was created under the CLinton administration.

How did people ever survive until the FASCISTS came along telling them they should be disarmed?
edit on 24-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: Woodcarver

Clearly you've got a little troll living in your heart.

Otherwise, why would you be such a dick?

You apparently don’t understand the concept of irony. I am firm in my position because people who live in fantasyland are trying to legislate my life based on their beliefs.

Irony?
Like the one I see everytime I speak with folks who wholeheartedly deny the possibility of a spiritual world like it was some sort of absolute truth, even though it might be right all around themselves?

Yeah, I think I know what irony is.
Feel free to prove otherwise, but some more irony is, that you’l have to use science to do it.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Only partially correct thing you have said: the liberals are scared of loosing their voter base. The liberals are on their way out.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Only partially correct thing you have said: the liberals are scared of loosing their voter base. The liberals are on their way out.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

so......freedom for women to decide what to do with what's inside their own bodies, as opposed to government forced birth

Freedom to spread your legs for a few minutes of fun when you know damn well what might happen you mean? Like are you saying womenz are stoopid?

Screw personal responsibility right? It's always someone else's fault! No wonder Jordan Peterson is doing so well despite the attacks against him.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Wild info there Sea demonstrating that mass killings do not depend upon modern weaponry. But then these were not a common occurrence as they are becoming now. Right? I am not saying that individuals who go coo-coo have not always been with us no do I think that that is the position of these young people. I think their position to be let's just not let it be so easy to do.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join