It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House sources leak details from meeting where new anti-leaking edict was imposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If Trump had a loyal staff, he might be able to stop the leaks but everyone is afraid of being fired for real or imagined offences.

www.usnews.com...

www.vanityfair.com...
edit on 22-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The White House is scrambling to stem a tide of leaks and rumors, White House sources told The Daily Beast this week.

Slapstick comedy

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Good!

This narrows it down, no doubt. Especially after the recent purge of employees

I'm sure each staff member will eventually get information with minor facts, however small, slightly altered. Figuring out what version of the leaked story belongs to which specific staff member is trivial at that point.

My only hope is that POTUS brings the full force and power of USGOV down on the leakers, as individuals.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Good!

I'm sure each staff member will eventually get information with minor facts, however small, slightly altered. Figuring out what version of the leaked story belongs to which specific staff member is trivial at that point.

My only hope is that POTUS brings the full force and power of USGOV down on the leakers, as individuals.

that's what I was thinking. Make an example out of them bigley.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Good!

That's a well known strategy, so a leaker would be smart enough to get several copies, look for the differences and add their own changes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join