It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Chilean Kid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The video has a couple of years but didn't get too many viewers. It's in Spanish but easy to understand what's going on if you watch it. The kid seems to be the real deal. As he explained, he can "read" the energy of any object and tell what it is, blindfold. He had to "guess" 12 objects, one of them was replaced in the last moment to try to catch any trick.

By the middle of the test, this kid started using one hand only. The jury was so skeptic that they pretend to put an object on the table and the kid told them there was nothing. At the end they put a walkie-talkie on the table and a board between his face and his hands. He said it was a phone, pretty close. I'm convinced. Superhuman spotted.

Also noticed he was touching his eyes when they uncovered his face. The boy said he had a headache. No bleeding nose so far

edit on 21-3-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Maybe he is good at linking to other people who see what it is. It would take practice but those of a kind can sometimes communicate. Also, he could have learned to ecolocate things, but that would require sound and I have not had luck with small things when I try to do this. I can actually walk around if it is quiet with my eyes closed. Blind people do echo location a lot, so does our blind cat we have living with us. The cat can find tiny objects, but cats are much better at this than Humans I think.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't know man, I still think the kid is 100% real. I would like to see him helping people, maybe he can diagnose people's illness like cancer.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
mirror neurons. he's "seeing" what they are "seeing".

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
mirror neurons. he's "seeing" what they are "seeing".

I searched what are mirror neurons, still can't see how it can explain the video. Tell me.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't know man, I still think the kid is 100% real. I would like to see him helping people, maybe he can diagnose people's illness like cancer.

If he could sense things, then he might have the ability to diagnose something properly. If it is an ability to communicate through subconscious channels, then he could also benefit in diagnosing a condition, but he would have to train to be able to properly identify what is wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

mirror neurons are pretty much the basis for empathy and "monkey see monkey do". they fire in resonance with anothers' neurons in the various parts of the brain.

from wiki:

A mirror neuron, or cubelli neuron, is a neuron that fires both when an animal acts and when the animal observes the same action performed by another. Thus, the neuron "mirrors" the behavior of the other, as though the observer were itself acting. Such neurons have been directly observed in primate species.

where are they in the brain:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

These neurons were first discovered in monkey's brain. In humans, brain activity consistent with that of mirror neurons has been found in the premotor cortex, the supplementary motor area, the primary somatosensory cortex, and the inferior parietal cortex

since everyone is different and their brains are wired different its not much of a leap to think that he could have mirror neurons associated with the visual cortex.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Too cool, thanks.. I remember an Indian girl who did something similar.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
people that claim that they have psi powers are all charlatans

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
people that claim that they have psi powers are all charlatans

He's not claiming, he is demonstrating his fully gift and nobody was able to call it fake so far.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Interesting, thanks... but it's TV, not a serious inquiry and so will not convince someone who doesn't think it possible.

I think it's possible and have experienced similar things, though.

It's likely a mutation and such abilities will become the norm. It may lay dormant in us all, already. Many people find such things old news.

At this point, the research has been done indicating we can have other senses and even effect "matter" with thoughts...

but fakes still fake it.

And really, it's difficult to effectively blindfold someone ... don't ask how I know.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If he's legit, I say let him take the challenge from James Randi, which, if I'm not mistaken, has never been met and is in the millions by now.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

who is to say that they dint tell him behind the cameras?

top topics

join