It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
wow i cant beleave that their is a whole section devoted to Seti@home. I used to use this program about five years ago or sumthin when i was younger and interested in aliens. I got bored and stoped using it though. Wel i just wanted to know if they found anything yet, I mean its been about five years since i heard about this thing and I would like to think that they found at least a little bit of somthing.

Thank you ABS for reminding me of this program, because I had completley forgot about it

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weeman

Thank you ABS for reminding me of this program, because I had completley forgot about it

Hehehehe ABS...lol still laughing...ok I know we are full of it sometimes... but it is ATS... not BS, by the way welcome and enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
whoops!!

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I just signed up with the SETI@home site a few days ago. It's pretty cool - my kids keep waiting for ET to contact me via e-mail - HA-HA!

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If ET email's you, please forward that to me

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I love SETI@home !

Here's all the info you need on signal candidates.
setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
lol

I've been running it for a while now, on different pc's and various platforms. I'm now trying to get my work unit time down, it was inflated from back in the day when it's take over a day to complete a wu (when I was using slower P5 machines)

and I'm still the ATS seti leader, mauahahahh.

(if you're a seti user make sure you've joined our team)

Gotta get the link changed on home page, here's the new link to the ATS Seti@Home team:
setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu...

top topics

join