It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain's top diplomat says Russia's Vladimir Putin ordered ex-spy's poisoning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

What, like a Russian nerve agent?
edit on 16-3-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Count me in the, "I'd be happy to believe it if there was evidence presented" category.

Until then, it seems so very convenient to shore up the narrative the globalists and their co-opted MSM have been pushing the last two years.

Nobody wanted war with Syria the first time is was being sold to us and then the thought went underground for a year or so and resurfaced with, "Assad is gassing his own people!!"

That worked well enough even though it made no strategic sense for Assad to do so. Never mind those actual terrorists we've been arming and colluding with over there. And now here comes the same basic allegation sans proof again against Assad's support system.

Doesn't that strike any of you that are buying this with scant proof as worthy of taking a second look at it?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Given Putin is an A-hole, in a world full of A-holes, why him? Why now?

Putin is meddling with our meddling in Syria. Besides, we're running out of countries to invade and the last cold war was profitable for the MIC.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

If a liar has said Putin ordered it then it must be true.

Case closed.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Of course he did it. Hes playing a chess game here.

The poisoning.

The 100 Russian military that attacked US soldiers in syria

The meddling in elections.

The cyber attacks.

Puttin is probing, hes testing to see how far he can push the envelope and what the reactions are going to be.

Hes testing the whole NATO thing, If he can get that to crumble by carrying out acts of war with no retaliation by NATO allies then he knows where his strength is.

Hes setting all this up and its deliberate, the guy isnt an idiot. He basically Mocked the UK when they delivered that ultimatum to him this week.

Every one of your points looks valid and here's the irony of it, each one of those point could easily be the reasons behind a false flag to get rid of Putin.....

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Oh right, i forgot.... if Russia was going to assassinate someone, obviously they would only use Russian made never agents. you know to do Interpol a favor a put their stamp all over it. Make the war mongering so much easier for everyone, they have this # down pat and know you have to place blame right out of the gate or else it wont stick.

see it doesn't actually matter if Putin did it or not. in 3 months AFTER the actual investigation is complete nobody is going to go back to confirm with evidence. they've already been told to think Putin did it. just like every god fearing American KNOWS osama bin laden committed the 9/11 attacks. thats what happens when you already know who you want to blame before anything happens. you shove it down everyone's throats while the fear is fresh

If you wanted to blame russia you would use a russian never agent you know like american has access to:

Since its independence in 1991, Uzbekistan has been working with the government of the United States to dismantle and decontaminate the sites where the Novichok agents and other chemical weapons were tested and develope

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What’s the blond buffoon talking about with the first time a nerve agent was used on British streets since the Second World War? He does realise Russia were our allies in the Second World War doesn’t he?

How did that plonker get to be foreign secretary anyway? Oh wait I remember now he was in the Burlington boys club with George Osborne, David Cameron and Nathaniel Rothschild...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The poisoning.

The cyber attacks.

Puttin is probing, hes testing to see how far he can push the envelope and what the reactions are going to be.

Hes testing the whole NATO thing, If he can get that to crumble by carrying out acts of war with no retaliation by NATO allies then he knows where his strength is.

Hes setting all this up and its deliberate, the guy isnt an idiot. He basically Mocked the UK when they delivered that ultimatum to him this week.

Every one of your points looks valid and here's the irony of it, each one of those point could easily be the reasons behind a false flag to get rid of Putin.....

If hes NOT doing any of those things then why would we need to get rid of him? Theres really no reason to do so

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Gen'rals gathered in their masses,
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction,
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning,
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind,
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh Lord yeah

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role for the poor, yeah

Time will tell on their power minds,
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess,
Wait 'till their judgement day comes, yeah

~War Pigs

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

What’s the blond buffoon talking about with the first time a nerve agent was used on British streets since the Second World War? He does realise Russia were our allies in the Second World War doesn’t he?

How did that plonker get to be foreign secretary anyway? Oh wait I remember now he was in the Burlington boys club with George Osborne, David Cameron and Nathaniel Rothschild...

Is he referring to the evil that was done to their own troops at Porton Down? The U.S. is guilty of using human guinea pigs amongst our own people too. And they weren't even spies or guilty of anything other than being at the total mercy of their own government. Although some of the testing was done on some bad actors too. Even then it's hard to excuse.

But forget all that: The Outrage!! How so very convenient for the narrative being pushed.

edit on 16-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hola good sir. What do you think? Are they trying to create the conditions for an all out war in the scenario? Are they simply trying to vilify Russia and if so to what purpose? Is this retaliation for Russia's close ties with China and the threat that alliance imposes to the all mighty dollar? Is the cabal trying to prevent something from happening that is just about to hit the radar?

Do you think there is the possibility that Russia is fully corrupt just as is the UK & USA in this scenario and this is all song and dance for the sheeple?

Just trying to pick your brain.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I’m not sure what he’s referring too, but it reads like Russia attacked the UK with nerve agents during the Second World War. He might even think that to be the case for all I know.

Yes Porton Down did conduct experiments against military personnel, sometimes the results weren’t quite as expected. I’m thinking of the '___' tests conducted on both U.S and U.K. military, the old footage from these tests is hilarious! No suprise they banded it!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I’ve been censored, really ATS? You’re supposed to be a conspiracy site exposing this stuff not censoring it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Right. Putin just decided to do something like this right as it looks like The West's little Syria agenda is failed. Very kind of him to give us pretext to keep the endless wars and threats of wars going. Nice of him to do that for America's war based economy at such a convenient time for America.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Howdy, CS. I think we all know on some level or another that all the world superpowers are corrupt and "dirty tricks" are par for the course.

Further--and although it gets complicated by which of our corrupt decision-makers are beholden to which various foreign and/or business interests--I believe that we Americans in particular have been in the process of empire building and We The People have let them get away with it because, basically, we like our lifestyle and it's expedient not to consider our foreign policy that has wrecked havoc in the M.E. and elsewhere in pursuit of that. It's much easier to believe the lying MSM and virtue-signal about identity politics than contemplate and address the destructive baby-bombing we are and have been doing worldwide for a long time. If Putin is "Evil" then we must be the good guys right?

Then we have the Globalists who believe that anything that stands in their way is fair game.

I think it's one big ball of push me-pull you and the common citizen of every country are the expendable losers.

Putin is no saint but I also don't see him as the ultimate evil either. JFK and Khrushchev had the willingness to free themselves of their deep state madmen and back-channelled to save the world from WW III. I think the current deep state globalists have feared that very thing--common sense--from interfering with their plans.

It remains complicated in my own feelings: I don't like the idea that Russia might help Iran develop nuclear weapons, but I also don't think Putin is our biggest enemy at all. I think he does care about his people and is much more reasonable than he's given credit for except for any that get in his way. Kind of like Gaddafi in that sense. I do think he is an enemy of the globalists and that these same foreign policy-makers also want the same pipeline that he wants and hence the war drums of the MSM at the behest of their puppet masters.

We may owe our lives to a back channel with Russia

edit on 16-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The poisoning.

The cyber attacks.

If hes NOT doing any of those things then why would we need to get rid of him? Theres really no reason to do so

Agreed. My point being that your points confirm neither scenario. That being 'Putin did it' or false flag to blame Putin to get of him.

That intention might be to get rid of Putin internally, from inside Russia. Sanctions being ineffective against any 'leadership' and only affecting the people.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That is a lot to think on. Thank you for the response. I just wish there was more independent research and effort to uncover those who truly rule over us. They are independent of nations and politics. It would be nice to know if it was one all encompassing, cooperative group or more like the mob where there are different 'families' infighting for control.

If we could figure that out, maybe we could find out which political groups are beholden to which controllers. I really wish to believe there are a few independent actors/countries out there that are fighting the cabal, but that is probably a pipe dream. All I know at this point is when the mainstream everything is vilifying Russia, that story is probably a coverup and about 180 degrees from the truth.

I also find it funny that if Russia has it out for us so bad, why did they try to warn us of 9/11?

www.historycommons.org...

Russian President Vladimir Putin publicly stated that he ordered his intelligence agencies to alert the US in the summer of 2001 that suicide pilots were training for attacks on US targets. [Fox News, 5/17/02] The head of Russian intelligence also stated, “We had clearly warned them” on several occasions, but they “did not pay the necessary attention.” [Agence France-Presse, 9/16/01] The Russian newspaper Izvestia claimed that Russian intelligence agents knew the participants in the attacks, and: “More than that, Moscow warned Washington about preparation for these actions a couple of weeks before they happened.” [Izvestia, 9/12/02]

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

You make great points and I'm with you on all that. Russia also sincerely warned us of the futility of trying to tame the M.E. I do think we see a black-hats vs white-hats war being played out behind the scenes right now. The unprecedented kickback from the MSM is almost enough evidence in and off itself. I do think the "Cabal" is international in scope and the largest & easily most evil criminal organization the world has ever known.

Will it be enough? I'm hopeful but not exactly optimistic. I think our voices weighing in on it all is important regardless of which way it goes however. I think there is some risk in doing so, but I personally choose to do it anyway.

To be silent is to basically condone. And also leaves any good guys fluttering in the wind out there alone.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
well nobody wanted to let McArthur finish the job look at where we are.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join