It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Students Trash Walmart During Walkout Protest, Throw Items At Shoppers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Walmart should close there. Eff them.

They should all walk to nice neighborhoods for things like milk and bread.

Make a diaper run take up your whole day off.

Then when no one opens businesses there anymore they can call the world racist.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

That might be a bit much for one incident. Like if the airport BLM shut down over "racist" global warming would have shut down over it lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

To be fair, we don't have any verification anyone fired a gun. it could have been fireworks... they did apparently have smoke bombs. A large firecracker can sound just like a small gun popping off. That's not to say I would be surprised if someone found out there was a guy in the parking lot shooting his AK or AR in the air for ambiance, but for now I'll stick to what's known.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Whats with the voice - is she a he?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Wish i could applaud you.

You are exactly right. We've been talking about it here for the last 2 years at least.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Wish i could applaud you.

You just did.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You can buy smoke bombs with that go boom. I bought some years back. By the way, I liked your post. The clock is ticking.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I wish I could say I was surprised at this "event", but I wasn't.

Eventually, people are going to say enough is more than enough, and folks are going to take matters into their own hands, and when others, who think themselves our lords and masters think to chastise, they too will be surprised when the response they get is a middle finger.

I'm at that point, and I never thought to be there in my younger days.

edit on 3/16/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

edit on 3/16/2018 by MotherMayEye because: Deleted because I watched the videos and I think my comment might be inappropriate.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
They should've just used cars to run people over, that way they can gain the respect of the far-right and ATS at large.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I've been at that point, and passed beyond it.

When the collapse of law happens, should I be alive still, I plan on staying right here. My property is neutral, and will stay that way, with either side entering at their own risk. When a new system of law is implemented, perhaps I will help rebuild.

Perhaps not. But either way, I will leave behind a message for future generations, if for no other reason than they will have something to ignore.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Sounds about right.

All I want from the world is to be left alone in my little portion of it. Seemingly, that's a bit too much to ask in this day and age of my business is, seemingly, everyone else's.

Hopefully, more and more folks will come to the realization that minding one's own business is a better way to live life.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
But, but, but the children.....

And if Obama had a son, he would look just like them.

Right?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wild times at a Walmart in Chicago when "Students" from "Simeon Career Academy" rampaged through and caused all kinds of havoc.

These wild kids were supposed to be in on the protests the other day.

You know, the gun protests !!

Employees say they heard gunshots and saw smoke bombs !!

Videos in the article....

Chicago Students Trash Walmart During Walkout Protest, Throw Items At Shoppers – Walmart Employees Report Hearing Gun Shots In Parking Lot During Rampage

CHICAGO: Chicago police are trying to identify around 60 students from Simeon Career Academy who went one an extremely damaging spree while they were supposed to be protesting guns Wednesday. More shockingly, several Walmart employees has reported that they also heard gunshots outside during the rampage and that some of the students were throwing smoke bombs.

One Walmart employee and eyewitness provided a statement to The Red Elephants. “These guys jacked up our store pretty good. They pounced on cars in the lot, Vandalized two of the school busses parked there , threw Gatorade bottles at shoppers, Smoke bombs, and we heard gun shots in the parking lot, he said.“

The Red Elephants have obtained exclusive security footage of the student rampage in the Chicago Walmart during the protest
😡

Home in Detroit...and a hippie at the time...I watched rioters in the '67 riots burn down and loot stores and homes in THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS!

Craziness...call it mob mentality.....

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Were they white privileged kids?

Coz that would make sense.

'Tis rare your comments go without a starring.

Thanks for being an ATSer!!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
They just some ghetto ass ,no respect, no family tradition, no male role model in they lives, BAD ASS KIDS.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I see great things in those kids futures. And they all involve body bags.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wal-Mart should sue the school for damages. after all if they did not let the kids out to protest. and lets be honest, most likely encouraged the kids to protest, they would not have been ransacking Wal-Mart. after all this seems to be the way most "peaceful protests" work these days. so this result should surprise no one.

i guess Wal-Mart could also do what they say they are doing with keeping kids from buying guns, by arbitrarily not selling them to anyone under 21. so they can just as easily ban anyone under 21 from going in their stores, or just refuse to sell them anything unless they can prove they are over 21. after all if one is perfectly acceptable, so is the other. doing that they would likely even cut down their shrink rate rather dramatically.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I knew before I even read the story there was some minority involved due to the poster and their constant right wing posts.

The only time the right cares about things like this is when it is a minority. They were pretty quiet during the eagles celebration because whites were involved during the havoc that went on there.
edit on 18-3-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
I don't care what reason, some punks throw sht at me in a store, they get a reason why they need a gun.

And a few months eating through a straw.

Wow pull out a gun and shoot because something was thrown at you, yeah your a stable gun owner.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join