It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for People who want to kill the World / Everyone / who are Genocidial / Psychopaths

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think i now get it why there are people like that.

It's just because they think they "can" do it.

And because they "can".

They "have to" do it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sword0fJustice

I doubt that anyone here on ATS is a TRUE genocidial Murderer, but i think some people might even have the nerve to create an account just to answer me.

I certainly hope not!

I have my doubts that 99% of these individuals you describe actually seek the goals as you described. It is likely hyperbole, brought on by the extreme political rhetoric we hear multiple times per day. At the end of the day, it is my sincere hope that a majority of Americans still see that we're always united under the same Stars and Stripes regardless of the extreme polarity

You may also be conflating satire with concerted speech. Satire is extremely effective when used properly.

May I suggest something? Any person who expresses a true desire to destroy the world (or achieve any singular goal you mentioned) is probably not safe to be around. That being said, I'd reckon the vast majority is political anger boiling over and the person trying to blow off some steam.

If they start building a death ray it might be time to worry though!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sword0fJustice

All this "Big-Talk" from hateful people saying: "Oh! I will kill him! And that, too!"
I just wanted to know what was up with that.

That sounds about right SOJ

People blowing off steam and running off at the mouth. Probably can't think of any better way to make their point (such as actual debate or fact finding)

Sadly a small number of these people do go on to commit violent crimes. Fortunately the number is probably so small that it is indistinguishable from any other segment of society. I'm sure that the normalization of violent rhetoric and/or credible imminent threats has contributed to the rising violence in this country. It doesn't help, that is for certain

Would probably be helpful to bilaterally tone down the political rhetoric too
Never know when some impressionable person who isn't quite right upstairs is going to come along and hear that rhetoric

<< 1  2  3   >>

join