It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for People who want to kill the World / Everyone / who are Genocidial / Psychopaths

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sword0fJustice

Tell me guys: (and I mean YOU, who ACTUALLY want / plan to do it!)
What's the point in absolutely killing everything/ everyone?
What kind of benefit do You really get from murdering every living being on this planet?
What do You get from killing every Human possible?

Usually, people that think like that are younger, nothing bad has happened to them yet.

Or are embittered so far by life experiences, have been treated unfairly by someone or circumstance and transfer their resentment into hatred of others.

Fighting in wars can do this, being abused as a child, bullied (lot of that going round). Maybe they can't find the strength to overcome their anger or maybe they never will. God forbid someone like that should claw their way to power. Like Hitler, one time his dad beat him so bad he left him for dead.

Oh, and Hillary types who laugh like Caesar at the news foreign leaders are murdered.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply, I get the point you are making now.
Makes me also wonder how people cannot put themselves into the shoes of others, how some can have zero empathy/sympathy on how their actions affect others.

I mean they are the first to complain when you do that which they do to others without any guilt themselves.
Never understood it never will, especially those who get a kick out of it.

I'm sure in their heads though they can rationalize it. But I doubt you'd get such types on here explaining it as they just do not see what they're doing to begin with to be able to answer it.

I'd say some just feel life leads to death and nothingness, so do what you feel like here and now because the gains or pleasure earned from doing so outweigh any consequences. Especially if you never get caught and have to answer for what you do.
For some having such dominance and control over others probably makes them feel powerful. And I hear power can be one hell of a drug.
edit on 15-3-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos as usual. probably more in there lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sword0fJustice
Also i didn't expect to get THAT many replies this fast!

But sadly, these really aren't the answers i was hoping to recieve. But i don't complain.
You guys have great views! (Especially You MadTitan and swanne!)

Humanity is a violent aggressive species that has always wanted to kill and will always want to kill.

It's in our nature.

The dichotomy exists because we recognize how violent we are yet refuse to change.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
A well thought out and worded post as always echoes my own sentiments as well.
a reply to: TrueBrit

We won't go willing or intentionally into the dark rather we will stumble around confused until we fall in.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nah, i doubt it heavily.
'Cause the end of the world has been post-poned a couple of times.
The Elites are holding back. They are cowards after all.

So don't worry, Mate!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

That's true. Many can't even control themselfes. Even if they tried.
I wonder if that's some kind of possession...? Some people are even BORN with Psychopathy. And there is not a damn Thing You can do about it. Let that sink in... It's like... Being Forced to be evil... Against Your will.

Also a reply at: intrptr

That's true. Through terror, abuse and negligence some of these persons are created.
Then some of them are smarter then the others and rise to power.
So in the end it's the fault of those, who have mistreated them, i guess?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

That's true. Through terror, abuse and negligence some of these persons are created.
Then some of them are smarter then the others and rise to power.
So in the end it's the fault of those, who have mistreated them, i guess?

Some victims become advocates for victim rights so the door swings both ways. In the case of Germany, they have a word , schadenfreude.

Deriving pleasure from others misfortune. They did after all start two world wars last century, resulting in the deaths of untold millions.

Now the US has taken their place, starting wars round the globe, resulting in the death and displacement of untold millions. The mass murderers that kill a few people in the US are choir boys comparatively.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah.. Schadenfreude... In fact, i have that, too! That's why i love watching "Fail-Videos" on YouTube.
Not because of the pain they recieve, but from thier naiveness and stupidity resulting in disaster.

That's why i find these Genocidial People "funny": Thier "plan" is hilarious because it is so pointless.
You just don't get anything from this. Absolutely no benefit. Even if You get pleasure from this, in the end the consequences outweigh the benefits by a looooong shot.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Again, these people are not considering the end result.

Their only concern is the journey. When it ends, they figure, no one will be around to out do them, and they also will die, but they will die on top, go out "winning".

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Yep, for some it's about getting the "High Score" when teh video game ends.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I'm not sure they have a plan other than to derive pleasure from others pain.

Kind of a pay back thing, kind of an addiction. Like drug addicts they aren't in their drivers seat, just along for the ride.

Thats why someone suggested we forgive them because they don't know what they're doing.

edit on 15-3-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
That's what i referring to.
The whole idea is just stupid.

You can even expand this idea on other topics like "ALIEN INVASION!!1"
Why on earth (pun intended) would Aliens want kill all of humanity?
Can You imagine the effort?
We got like, bunkers and stuff. Not even H-Bombs can wipe us clean. Some will somehow survive...

Just for the sh1ts and giggles isn't really enough to be a reason for THAT kind of action.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I think you have this backward a little bit.

The collapse of the human race as we know it, the end of so called civilisation is not going to be caused by a deliberate and thought out effort to destroy it, but instead a concerted effort on the part of a small few, to profit from it at all, at any cost, up to and including its destruction.

As with many things in this world, for those in the driving seat, its about being at the front regardless, holding all the coin, holding all the keys, being the people in charge and remaining that way, about the journey, not its inevitable end, and the end of the species along with it.

You mean pride and greed run the world. You're right.

Trying to remain in it but not of it.

Not a product of this world.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Glad that i'm under my own kind here. Never expected to hear so many similiar Mindsets.
Like we all agree that being evil is no good.

Still... An answer from an "not so 'good' Person" would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Exactly.

These are people who have accepted their role in the game.

We are people who refuse to play.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

You won't hear from them. Evil hides like darkness hides from the light. They do come out to attack good, but are careful not to reveal their nature.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I was addicted to something or other my whole life. Lived in a vacuum of conditioning, misinformation and lies. So glad to wake up , finally become inspired by others on the interwebz.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Funny.
But then i would be one of the few ones who found thier "evil".
In my case: It's within me.
And it wanted to let me know about them.

We all got a bad / evil side, but i don't get too far fetched when i say that i'm under the result of a certain kind of control from "someone" out there.
And it's not the Elite.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

What's up with this thought?

You are the one with those thoughts so how about you answer your own questions.

I doubt that anyone here on ATS is a TRUE genocidial Murderer, but i think some people might even have the nerve to create an account just to answer me.

anyone with the thoughts you mentioned wouldn't be able to use a computer.

So, please if You do, answer honestly.

the questions come from a deranged mind.

One cannot answer something only you possess.

I just want to know the 'reasons' one actually has for this.

The only time I have ever heard of someone wanting to end all life comes from you.

Yes I have heard these types of villains in fiction but are you joking around or seriously asking?

If you are serious you should answer your own questions,

You are having these thoughts, where do they come from?

Is there a person you can highlight that wants what you are suggesting?

I even doubt that most of these "humans" even planned further then the destruction of Mankind. What could possible be the next step after that? There's just nothing left (for You). So what? What's the point???

exactly, whats the point.

You are the only one that has these thoughts of killing all life outside of fiction and fantasy.

Others are suicidal but the thoughts you display are homicidal, suicidal and just out right insane.

(I know it's pointless to argue or even negotiate with the Evil, because they chose to be like that, but still i want to know thier 'reasons')

their reasons are your own.

Who are they that want this?

Is this a serious thread or a joke?

edit on 15-3-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Sword0fJustice
Also i didn't expect to get THAT many replies this fast!

But sadly, these really aren't the answers i was hoping to recieve. But i don't complain.
You guys have great views! (Especially You MadTitan and swanne!)

Humanity is a violent aggressive species that has always wanted to kill and will always want to kill.

It's in our nature.

The dichotomy exists because we recognize how violent we are yet refuse to change.

Ummm...how do you step out of your nature...?

It's not that we refuse to change...it's that we refuse to recognize that we're lactating mammals squabbling over territory and resources...

You can't take the animal out of the man...and especially out of the woman...

We also refuse to accept that enlightenment is a mental construct...not a species specific reality that can be attained by sacrificing our animal nature...

Nor is it that most of humanity...want...to kill...
Sometimes the fight or flight imperatives innate within us require a stand your ground response to threat...
In a broader sense human beings are pack animals who elect dominant alpha leaders...while accepting beta...omega...and submissive roles in exchange for comfort or security...

It's the Alpha members of society that maximize territorialization...in governmental structure...and in corporate structure...these are the ones that bang the war drums...while stray alpha dominant individuals do express their nature to the fullest through murder and other predatory behaviors...

The protective instinct is inherent within all of the species...in varying degrees of expression...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join