It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S will not go to war with NK no ifs ands or buts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

How is China going to get here? They've not got anything near the sealift capability required, and certainly not the airlift. The word impossible comes very quickly to mind.

If China wanted to reduce its male population and get some of the best natural resources all they would need to do is go to war with Russia. They share boarders so a massive land invasion would quickly over take Russia. Hell they could field an army larger than Russia's total population. Big win win there...Get all their resources, reduce their population, still have America #1 customer...lol

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: seagull

How is China going to get here? They've not got anything near the sealift capability required, and certainly not the airlift. The word impossible comes very quickly to mind.

If China wanted to reduce its male population and get some of the best natural resources all they would need to do is go to war with Russia. They share boarders so a massive land invasion would quickly over take Russia. Hell they could field an army larger than Russia's total population. Big win win there...Get all their resources, reduce their population, still have America #1 customer...lol

we have a winnah!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

When you figure out what you're actually talking about, then come talk to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Ya most of my posts are for a semi fictional book. I wanna write when I'm old.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
China will never tolerate a war on the Korean peninsula. China would get all of the toxic nuclear waste, debris, pollution. They will not allow that to happen, China would stop NK before that. If someone wanted war with mexico, you think we would let that happen? If we did let it happen, we would be radioactive as all hell. China is in the same position, not gonna happen. & If it did, you better believe China would bomb the hell outta us for destroying their homeland, as well they would have the right to. If China bombed mexico, & anthrax & nuclear waste( if they had any) spread throughout our country, we would all rights reserved to nuke the hell out of them cause 30℅ of our population would suffer drastically. The u.s will not do anything to North Korea, plain & simple. It's China problem. Beside all China has to do is two lil emps, problem solved, NK is rendered powerless & they would need to survive by asking China for help on infrastructure. NK is only building nukes to shield off Europe when ww3 breaks out. When China invades us, they still need a defense on that side of the country. Russia took over Ukraine for the same reason, defensive strategy.

100% Correct...last thing they want is a large influx of North Koreans...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Yup I believe China had a lot to do with convincing Kim to come to the table with Trump.
It's refreshing to see steps in the right direction,without everyone calling for more killing.

a reply to: SatansPride

Yea i can't foresee any ground or sea based incursions on the good old USA anytime soon.
a reply to: watchitburn

IMHO China told Kim to shut up and behave or they would roll over him as quick as Opera Winfrey changing lanes at the buffet table.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join