It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S will not go to war with NK no ifs ands or buts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No no I don't do legal work lol. I'm an off the books type of person. You'd be surprised how your fone uses whatever waves to scan around you & see everything. The tech. We got is pretty Kool nowadays, especially to spy. Like I said, I deal in secrets, not public information.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: Raggedyman

They want to own space, whoever colonizes space first owns it, all of it forever & ever until someone thinks they tough enough to take it.

Space is pretty big bro

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Maybe ey. Highly highly doubtful. It doesn't make sense to me. How would they fend off the rest of the world without us. Beside we really chill, got to many Canadians here to go against each other ey.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

That is why we have so many different ethnicities living in America. We will eventually spit off again through space, but to start up it will only be America. Then we can do the whole race war thing again and all the other good stuff history repeats. Space is extremely small compared to what we know. The world was once big too lol. Now the other side is only a few hours away. Earth will be like as big as a small town is to us now, our future generations won't know how big the earth once felt like.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

I agree the amount of stress and pressure on the wildlife from human development is extreme and I feel more can be done to build a balance between what is required for survival of humanity and for the survival of wildlife sharing or coexisting with humanity on this planet...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
uhoh, your chance of another huge war was just reduced a bit:

www.citizenfreepress.com...

REAKING: Senate Officials Confirm John McCain Expected to Step Down from U.S. Senate http://(link tracking not allowed)/2FB0VUt

If true, this is wonderful news. Maybe the neocons are falling off one by one and no one will replace them. Dreaming, I know.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

It's horrible. The deeds are done though. We already did ourselves in, we had millions of years to change course, it's to late. There is no way to give back enough without volcanoes erupting & ending our technology & putting everything back where it belongs. Once we have a land of fire, all will be cleansed & we can go back to coexisting a hundred or two years after. We get to just chill on Sabbath day(these next thousand years). Whoever thinks the earth was created in a literal 7 days lol that's funny. We know enough now to know that ain't true. 7 thousand years, ya totally physically possible to create all this.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Lmao. I don't keep up with that, these people have nothing to do with this idea we have created. They just doing what their subconscious tells em too. I don't want war, I don't like violence, but I don't let my emotions dilute the truth. Eating something alive to death, horrible, all natural for everything else but humans. Disgusting, but can't let it distract from facts, we are generically built for our chemicals to produce sensations when hungry, science is heartless.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Umm...

No.

How is China going to get here? They've not got anything near the sealift capability required, and certainly not the airlift. The word impossible comes very quickly to mind.

As for Russia and China teaming up? Any chance of that ever happening went out when the Wall came down. The Oligarch's that run Russia now have far, far too much to lose in a war with anyone, much less the US. Russia and China allies? Hardly. They were barely on speaking terms during the height of the cold war.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You beat me to it, no blue water navy no chance to invade. in 20 years maybe if we do nothing to upgrade our navy and they continue to pump out blue water ships, and their crushing debt problem doesn't blow up in their faces then maybe they can pull it off.

Even then, they could at best take the west coast then they would get worked hard long before they got to the Rockies, more than likely before they finished getting out of California.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Not just the crushing debt, but political unrest in the Western parts of China, well, political and religious.

No, China has their own looming problems, they certainly don't need a war with, irregardless of its issues, the pre-eminent military on the planet at this time.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Half of China's air force is only transportation craft. They have wayyyy more than enough craft to get 100,000 here in one trip lol

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

When Russia enter Alaska at the same time, we & Canada will be heavy there. They will have a hard time at the Missouri River.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

Half of China's air force is only transportation craft. They have wayyyy more than enough craft to get 100,000 here in one trip lol

And with no force projection capabilities the phrase turkey shoot comes to mind, we would have carrier planes shooting the piss out of them, then if any actually made it to the US we would have the USAF shooting the piss out of them then whatever survived to reach the ground you now have a fresh US army/marines plus 300+ million guns in civilian hands. (and approximately 22 million veterans)

We would have short supply lines and they would have to fly through the gauntlet over and over again for supplies and a flight across the pacific aint short, plus you would have to repair battle damage, and normal maintenance of the airframes, and they would lose soldiers quickly to attrition.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

They may not have the highest firepower like Russia, but the have the best electronically warfare equipment by far. That's a team to reckon with. We have strategy though so lol

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yeah exactly. They already thought about that though, electronical warfare. When it comes to invasion, it's just about getting as many feet on the ground as possible as quickly as you can. If they could short us out for 4 hours, that's plenty enough time to get here. **they both need more time to distract though. & Don't forget we have to help our international partners out in a ww too to Jeep their support
edit on 9-3-2018 by SatansPride because: **

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I think who controls the world and China, is a handful of men. I don’t think they necessarily give a rats ass about world populations.. In China or elsewhere..

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

& They would use our supplies, that's the whole reason of a ground invasion, to keep everything intact & scavenge our equipment they take. Russia will just blow up Canada, they can have short supply runs.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Yeppers. But I don't think many people know exactly what they want. We did scare people into building shelters & arm up & stock food for the war, or well they think it was for the apocalypse but reasons don't matter as long as they do it.. Who says fear isn't a great defence? It's worked for animal nature, it worked again.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

edit on 9-3-2018 by SatansPride because: Double Post

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join