It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Days like today are why I follow Q.

They are in terrifying form today.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
q926

Talking about the spelling error of "Maria" in post 924

edit on 3/10/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Days like today are why I follow Q.

They are in terrifying form today.

....boo?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Boo who?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q926

Talking about the spelling error of "Maria" in post 924

SECOND time Q points out that certain misspellings were unintentional.

THAT is a clue, folks.
Text with INTENTIONAL misspellings in Q posts are designations for decoding.
Read: Magic Squares

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: fiverx313

Boo who?

don't cry!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
"Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
Q"

One person I can think of off hand, who I won't name for obvious reasons, would crack me the heck up. The public persona is so "done with it" and I would think being the main Q poster would be a real reward for them with what they put up with.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Post 831 he says exactly that. That's why he makes sure to tell us it was unintentional so we don't go off on a dead tangent. Because sometimes it is on purpose. I dunno how to post his post and not get in trouble, the one time I did I got my hand slapped, so I'll leave that to you.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

A certain former press secretary would have me laughing so hard. it would truly be glorious lol although i fear that is one dream too far haha

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q924

Conspiracy quote is a direct reference to the CIA, creators of debunking, skeptic thought policing and trolling via the doc I linked to earlier. Interesting how here, and on ATS in general we see the crabs in the bucket mimicking the CIA technique as if it was not created to destroy humanity but save it and by executing their orders they are saving us.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: IAMTAT

Post 831 he says exactly that. That's why he makes sure to tell us it was unintentional so we don't go off on a dead tangent. Because sometimes it is on purpose. I dunno how to post his post and not get in trouble, the one time I did I got my hand slapped, so I'll leave that to you.

Mar 03 2018 23:18:43
Q !UW.yye1fxo 544247

Where we go one, we go ALL.
Misspellings matter.
Sentence formation matters.
Learn.
Q

qanonposts.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

As usual, Q is telling it like it is.

Englands signal intelligence agency spied on the Trump campaign for the us intelligence community.
edit on 3/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I’m glad Q clarified that Maria was a misspelling of Vanity Fairs favorite witch.

I was worried someone would expose Maria Cantwells part in EVERYTHING.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Following up:

“Schiff made a big point of this in his memo and comments he’s made, where he said ‘the dossier wasn’t the most important thing they were investigating, and the catalyst for the Russian investigation was this Papadopoulos meeting,” the Ohio Republican told The Daily Caller. “Now we’ve learned, the thing they kept hanging their hat on was the Papadopoulos meeting with Ambassador Downer, and it turns out that Mr. Downer now had ties to the Clintons as well.”

“He arranged $25 million in contributions to The Clinton Foundation, and I believe that Downer arranged the meeting with Papadopoulos. It wasn’t just, ‘oh shazam, we’re in the same bar and this guy is just shooting his mouth off.’ It wasn’t a coincidence.”

Under the "the dossier was only secondary to the Russian collusion," angle, the "Papadapolous' druken conversation was the real reason" comes into play.

Jordan also told TheDC that Sessions should appoint “someone outside the swamp” to serve as the second special counsel.

“Just pick someone from Oklahoma, Iowa, somewhere from the middle of the country. A well-respected, retired federal judge or some prosecutor who’s well respected to assemble a team and let them do it. I don’t see any other remedy. Mueller can’t expand his probe into this because he would be compromised,” he added. “It seems to me the only remedy is a second special counsel and then if you pick the right person there’s a chance at the conclusion there can be some type of closure and acceptance on the part of the American people. They want people held accountable”

Daily Caller

One thing I still don't see mentioned in any media outlets on this angle of the story is Papadapolous' connection to former Secretary Clinton:

He has been awarded by the U.S. State Department as a finalist to represent the United States at UNESCO in 2011.

George Papadapolous

In 2011 Hillary Rodham Clinton became the first sitting Secretary of State to visit UNESCO where she helped launch a partnership promoting education for women and girls.

state.gov

What are the chances that ol' Georgie and then Secretary Clinton did not meet during the first ever visit by the State Department to UNESCO?

The whole Russian copllusion illusion has Clinton stink on it front, back, and center.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Madeleine Albright has got to be involved with the CF/AUS $$$.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No one buys American anymore.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article regarding Marina & Podesta:

Marina Abramović mention in Podesta emails sparks accusations of satanism

I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
q927

Here is the link:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: WhatTheory

As usual, Q is telling it like it is.

Englands signal intelligence agency spied on the Trump campaign for the us intelligence community.

Yes but what did the UK get in return?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

A free trade deal after brexit? we folks here in the uk might just need it

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join