It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Do the many BOOM Boooooom BOOOOOM 's mean something in particular, or is that just Q being emotional? We've seen them a lot, but I don't recall anyone defining if they refer to a specific event past, present, or future.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm getting a bit worried about this Skripal stuff though. Did Russia really do it?

The thing keeps nagging at me is why now?

Timing is everything.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
See i told you Q would mention voter fraud in their next drop.
Trump Voter Fraud Investigator On Trial Over Kansas' Voter Rules

Courtroom drama marked the first week of a high-stakes federal trial underway in Kansas, the outcome of which could encourage or hinder tighter voter registration requirements across the country.

At the center of the lawsuit is Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, one of Donald Trump's key backers on voter fraud and the president's unsubstantiated claims that millions of illegal ballots gave Hillary Clinton the 2016 popular vote.

Kobach led Trump's now-defunct election integrity commission.

Member station KCUR is posting daily updates from the federal courthouse in Kansas City, Kan., where Kobach is trying to prove his claims that voter fraud is widespread.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Mar 15 2018 19:39:35 (EDT) Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 678161
Extreme efforts to kill login devices.
Extreme efforts to censor.
Extreme efforts.
Dead cat bounce.
Enjoy the show.
Bring the rain!
Q

Ours or his?
Because from a bunch of posts on this thread our devices are pretty much working like crap
edit on 3 15 2018 by dashen because: Qanonposts.com

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It makes you wonder what they are using to kill login devices.

Anyone check their running processes lately??

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Since we're evaluating images, please evaluate this one (even though we can't completely judge a book by its cover I realize)

Related?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

There's a reason they are called permanent members of the UNSC.
edit on 15-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
This is quite interesting. I doubt it is George Soros but clearly an exchange is going on. twitter

Looks like the younger men are being swapped...the 2 old guys stay in their respective sides. Could it be Snowden?

link   

Could be both really. Remember the real weird f#ckery started when we discussed the NWO and went even deeper down the rabbit hole. I still get a few glitches here and there.

link   

Or is Q referring to all the other Q boards getting shut down?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Mar 15 2018 19:39:35 (EDT) Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 678161
Extreme efforts to kill login devices.
Extreme efforts to censor.
Extreme efforts.
Dead cat bounce.
Enjoy the show.
Bring the rain! Q

Ours or his?
Because from a bunch of posts on this thread our devices are pretty much working like crap

Definition: ‘Dead Cat Bounce’ is a market jargon for a situation where a security (read stock) or an index experiences a short-lived burst of upward movement in a largely downward trend. It is a temporary rally in the price of a security or an index after a major correction or downward trend.

Can you feel the desperation?
edit on 3/15/18 by surfinguru because: format

edit on 3/15/18 by surfinguru because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/15/18 by surfinguru because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Phone, laptop and notebook all acting really here. It will say no internet connection yet it shows excellent signal strength

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 15-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
Phone, laptop and notebook all acting really here. It will say no internet connection yet it shows excellent signal strength

I just proved Q is not a LARP so i guess it will get weirder from here on out. However i'll stay until the bitter end. I chose my new title for a specific reason.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

That's where my brain went to but I didn't see any glasses. I wish I knew where they got the pics.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

Or is Q referring to all the other Q boards getting shut down?

Yeah they amped their crackdown on us to eleven. Youtube is in the process of killing off every conspiracy discussions. I'm mad as hell that most people are cheering them on for that.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: surfinguru

I know right?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Do the many BOOM Boooooom BOOOOOM 's mean something in particular, or is that just Q being emotional? We've seen them a lot, but I don't recall anyone defining if they refer to a specific event past, present, or future.

It really lacked sufficient context to understand. There's always boomy things going on. Is he throwing some out, only to later say that the boom that happens was the boom he was referring to?

Come on Q - we need context. But if you're excited about some "boom" things that have happened and need to express yourself or shoot a few side arrows at black hats, so be it! We're happy that you're happy that things are booming.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

"March Madness" was mentioned in Q's message #911 too.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join