It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“White Genocide”: The racist reason there are less and less white people.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Define what you mean by "white race" because genetically no such thing, and culturally, which "white race" you on about?

Your whole premise is pretty much based on something that does not exit viz "the white race"

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Of course not..

The more we mix the more the better traits rise to the top and the stronger the species is made.

link   

This is NO LONGER in the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

link   
a reply to: Noinden

You should have read the OP lol..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I did read the OP thanks very much. You did not define the white race. I am assuming you were wanting to talk about ONE (there are several in North America) cultures people are calling "the white race". But the culture of the deep south vs Yankedom, vs tidewater or the far coast, are all different.

I'm actually interested in talking about this. But you need to define what you are talking about. Just remember many Americans do not consider Spanish, Itiallian, and certain other culturs "white" (this for some reason was once the Irish).

The Racists usually mean their own subcultures little group. Forgetting that the cultures evolve. The US (or New Zealand) is no longer the settlers who came.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Wardaddy454

That doesn’t make it any more solid of a concept..

Isn’t that a text book 2 wrongs make it right argument??

I did not say it was wrong or right. It just is. To lay this all at the feet of white people is stupid. White people can bend over backwards to right some kind of wrong they had nothing to do with but, at least in Hispanic neighborhoods, you're just going to be laughed at behind your back.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

There is no such thing , unless you are literally murdering people....

Besides that any mixing means the traits of BOTH parents survive..

The White dna is still there... it doesn’t vanish because it has one drop of black blood mixed in..

“White” is a made up concept that didn’t exist until there was too much interbreeding between the Europeans to still differentiate along those lines..

If people didn’t follow the

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JenniferByrd

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WHITE

Needs to be repeated

"Needs to be repeated" until anti-whites like you who support White Genocide can make it come true, right?

Are you white?

White self-hatred is SICK!!!

Is that what he meant? I took it as we're all kind of beige or pinkish.....

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I don’t see Mexicans positions “Latino genocide “ threads..

I’m sure it goes on..

I’m sure it even happens where people would rather them marry X , different race instead of Y different race..

But is it enough to make up a voting block?? Doubtful..

The fact is you rarely have other races pretending they are superior

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I was under the impression that there were almost no Americans without some Irish decent..

Same, but I figure due to the Aryan Nation ex headquarters region being more German they think it means they are pure(LOL!). It really illustrates the irony of the whole thing. Especially when even their own beloved fuhrer called Americans mongrels.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

White is not a made up concept. That idea is some social Marxist nonsense created by an anthropology professor. Can't you believe your own eyes? You keep trying to operate under unrealistic artificially narrow definitions. Much of this thread is little more than race baiting.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

This thread is yet another "anti-racism" thread that does nothing but highlight and perpetuate racism. Do you realize you're voluntarily doing the work of those invested in dividing society?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
perhaps its time for racists to move to an island and wall themselves inside. lets see how long they last keeping themselves "pure". the rest of the world will move on without them and they can wall themselves and their racist ideologies away from the rest of civilization, good riddance!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

White is not a made up concept. That idea is some social Marxist nonsense created by an anthropology professor. Can't you believe your own eyes? You keep trying to operate under unrealistic artificially narrow definitions. Much of this thread is little more than race baiting.

Race is definitely a made up concept. Different ethnic groups are real, though. But "races" are arbitrary umbrella terms that were meant to lump hundreds to thousands of different ethnic groups together based on arbitrary external characteristics. These umbrella terms were then used to justify legally and forcibly separating those different ethnic groups politically, socially, and economically while giving clear advantages to the ethnic groups that were deemed to be of the favorable "race".

Different countries also had/have completely different legal descriptions of "race", which makes it even more obvious that the terms are arbitrary. For example, I'm "black" in America. But I would be partially "mestizo" or a "Black Indian" in others (particularly in "Latin" America). And in many African countries, I'm considered interracial, mixed race, or "colored", but not "black". And a lot of my lighter skinned cousins would be considered "mulattos" even though they're only considered "black" in America.

However, when the UK controlled India, they had a "Criminal Race" law passed that literally made it where any person born into specific ethnic groups was a criminal. And for almost 2 centuries, there was the prevailing thought in much of Europe that there were 3 races in the world: "Caucasoid,” “Negroid,” and “Mongoloid". These categories coincided a lot with the previous religion based belief that all of the world's inhabitants were the descendants of Noah's sons Japeth, Ham, and Sem/Shem.

The "Caucasoids" category aligned with the previously accepted collection of Japethite peoples, who were believed to be very light in complexion, have pointy noses, etc and lived in Europe. The "Negroids" were supposed to be the massive collection of Hamite peoples, who were believed to be dark brown skinned people with ultra curly hair and flat noses (Cush-ites and Canaanites are descendants of the Hamites). And the "Mongoloids" were supposed to be the massive collection of Semites/Shemites, who were believed to be medium complexioned people and the people throughout Asia. These 3 groupings were based on now discredited racial sciences like using skull shapes, eye shapes, nose shapes, etc to determine the intelligence and worth of a person.

However, there are ethnic groups in Ethiopia that have pointy noses and the Khoi & San peoples in Southern Africa can have "slanted" eyes. Yet clearly they wouldn't be considered "Caucasoids" or "Mongoloids". And then there are plenty of ethnic groups in Eastern Asia that have dark skin, flat noses, and/or can have blue eyes and naturally blond hair. But they wouldn't have been considered "Negroid" nor "Caucasoid". And of course, there are entire ethnic groups throughout Europe that look absolutely nothing like the actual people of the Caucus mountains. And that doesn't even go into the "black" people who have albinism or the ones who have naturally straight hair (does their "race" change depending on their individual features?).

That's why the terms are meaningless. They were literally made up out of thin air to justify lumping different ethnic groups together based on limited amounts of available information. But as the world's knowledge increased, those terms have proven to be ill conceived and flat out wrong. After all, there are Korean and Han people (China) who are lighter skinned than many of the people "white" Americans consider to be "white". And many "white" Americans and Europeans are actually pink, beige, and/or polka dotted ("freckles"). So what makes one "white" but not the other?

If the term "white" actually means "of European origin", then they should just say "of European origin". But that would open up another can of worms since we now know that the early Europeans like Cheddar Man were also dark skinned lol.
edit on 5-3-2018 by enlightenedservant because: typo hmph

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
perhaps its time for racists to move to an island and wall themselves inside. lets see how long they last keeping themselves "pure". the rest of the world will move on without them and they can wall themselves and their racist ideologies away from the rest of civilization, good riddance!

No need to go that far. Just give them DNA tests lol. That always seems to do the trick.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Hopefully I will see you posting the same thing in the next “look how white people are being discriminated against.”

Funny how it is only the threads pointing out the insanity of conservatism that “should just shut up about it..”

Every welfare queen and reverse racism thread is perfectly fine, though..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Hopefully I will see you posting the same thing in the next “look how white people are being discriminated against.”

Funny how it is only the threads pointing out the insanity of conservatism that “should just shut up about it..”

Every welfare queen and reverse racism thread is perfectly fine, though..

Though you may disagree, racism and conservatism are two different things.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I noticed you didn’t reply, “ I always say the same thing to everyone who mentions racism.. “

Webster’s dictionary..

Conservatism = conserving the traditions of the past over societal change..

The traditions of the past are totally saturated with racism..

With the exception of the last , idk 40 years.. There is no point in american history that wasn’t dominated by racism..

Racism was considered a scientifically proven fact up until LESS THAN A LIFE TIME AGO..

I’m not saying it is accurate 100% of the time, but that is why “make America great again “ is considered racist..

There was no time in the past when America was great for black people..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

What is the popular saying these days??

Not all conservatives are racist, but all the racists are conservatives..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

This # is so annoying. Too bad humans can't get their # together and just start viewing people as people.
It's 2018 and there are still dudes at work who run the mouth about how their daughter better not come home with a black guy.
I hear that # all the time.

Sucks big time
... My daughter better not come home with a black guy. Well, unless it's platonic. She can have all the black friends she wants or any other race as long as they aren't trash. And really, if she ever dated a black guy I wouldn't make a scene about it despite my instinct. Sure, I would complain to my wife, but that's as far as it'd go. I would treat him with the same skepticism as anyone else. I just really want her to keep the Celtic roots strong in oir family line. We have a little of this and a little of that, but we have a LOT of Celtic blood in us.

And It's not wrong for me to want my daughter to date white guys - more specifically of Celtic descent. Screw anyone who tries to make me feel like it's wrong. It isn't racism. It's pride for who I am and where I come from, and I want it to continue down the line as best as possible. Other races feel the same. I'd risk my life to save a black man's life. I'll work side by side with Mexicans. I'll serve under an Asian. And I'll get along wonderdully with all of them. However, like most of then I want my children to keep it in the race.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join