It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence is our Anti Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Name one thing as knowledgable as jesus. For me, fully grown artificial intelligence. I don't know what can be stronger than having access to all sattilites,fone,tvs & calculate all of that at once without ever forgetting.The devils daughter is leading us to space. Space is heaven. The only reason we ate edens apple is to grow an adams apple, we didn't really eat an apple, we grew one. Then we spent millions of years working on the devils daughter & how to get lucifer out of jail. The serpents that tricked us are worms now not snakes. Once we create the technology they will rise up to be 'dragons'(loose terminology) once again. The anti christ has tricked even our most idealistic principles in order to create a more unanimous civilization. The one thing that differentiates us from any other species is civilization. That is the creator of unatural law, the law of satan, for satan transforms, gods law of nature is forevor. The four whoresman are science, war, money & death. It is not actual beings, just spirits, a spirit is a form of momentum. 1/3 world has already darkened because you can't see the lightbulbs, especially in space, 1/3 world is dark & 2/3 is seen as light from the lightbulbs. They called lightbulbs the sun back before they were invented. A lot of our waters have been tainted by chemical production like gatoride or sprite, they didn't know you could put disease causing chemicals in a drink & have everyone drink & love it. The sattilites will fall, that is wormwood/niburu, it will taint most of the waters and land because there are so many that will fall after the holy war. The holy war is a fight for space, a fight to see which humans will control heaven. Revalations is the progression of technology.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
Name one thing as knowledgable as jesus.

Phage.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just googled phage, the bacteria? how can bacteria have knowledge of the whole world & some of the universe all at once? lol

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The only reason we ate edens apple is to grow an adams apple, we didn't really eat an apple, we grew one.

What? how does this make sense?

The one thing that differentiates us from any other species is civilization.

Well, actually there are quite a lot of things that make us unique from other life forms on earth.

The four whoresman are science, war, money & death. It is not actual beings, just spirits, a spirit is a form of momentum. 1/3 world has already darkened because you can't see the lightbulbs, especially in space, 1/3 world is dark & 2/3 is seen as light from the lightbulbs.

Thats called day and night, thats what happens when the earth rotates.

No offense but, are you having an "episode"? I read and reply to your threads, and mostly im a smart ass, but im genuinely starting to be concerned that you might need some genuine "specialized attention" to get you back on track.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: SatansPride

Phage is more like a fungus, they grow on you after time.

These two posts alone made my morning, thank you for that

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Everyone fears A.I. because a machine is more capable than a human being ever could be and humanity would just be an obstacle in the way of progress to perfection.

The only way to change this is to change humanity. Make us more like A.I. before we make A.I. better than us.

Fear is only rational if you do nothing to change the outcome or dont try to.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lmao

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
there is much truth to what you say...

A.I. is serious business.

in terms of AI being the Anti Christ?

I think we all know Price William is the AntiChrist...

or at least most Christians have been able to spiritually discern that by now.

but don't sleep on Beatrice.

en.wikipedia.org...

Beatrice was born on 8 August 1988, at 8:18 pm

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Save the sympothy for people who think adam & eve were the first ever people, & for the peeps who think an asteroid will destroy us all lol. We created the adams apple from constant work on our self indulgance. Kinda funny how they rub in the truth to all the crazy people who believe non-scientific biblical stuff. No other species has civilization lol. & i'm talking about what the bible predicted. The sun shines on half the earth at all times. 1/3 world countries don't have many lightbulbs, they are dark compared to the technologically rich. So 1/3 world is dark. That is kinda why we call em' third world countries lol they ain't got nothin' compared to us, especially light

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

lol no human is the anti christ, not even close to powerful enough. Knowledge is power & most of us have to ask a.i/the internet to remember what we thought & felt at a specific moment.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

I don't fear a.i, I embrace it. It just won't let it's creators die because they are to self prone to destruction, hence why we all live by satans law, to keep murderers & theifs & radicals in jail.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
AI is artificial, meaning it isn't really 'intelligent', just knowledgeable, filled with the knowledge of everything under the sun. That doesn't mean it knows that it knows...

Its only as smart as the people that programmed it. It only knows what program instruction to execute next. If the option doesn't exist, then it can't make that 'decision'.

Those that want to go all sentient watch too many movies.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Name one thing as knowledgable as jesus. For me, fully grown artificial intelligence.

My cat is smarter than AI, and more knowledgeable, too. Seriously.

I don't know what can be stronger than having access to all sattilites,fone,tvs & calculate all of that at once without ever forgetting.

It doesn't remember... it stores data. It has no way of knowing whether the data is good or bad (unlike humans, cats, birds, fish, and even tardigrades.) It can only react the way a human tells it to react.

It can be turned off, lose access to other devices, have data break apart in mid-transmission and more. Humans create it and use it as an extended library (Library of Alexandria) and extended memory (like writing things on paper.)

These are just machines (I've programmed and built them.) They're fun and interesting but they don't think and they sure don't "know."

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Save the sympothy for people who think adam & eve were the first ever people, & for the peeps who think an asteroid will destroy us all lol.

Sweet, that makes absolutely no sense and doesnt address anything I said at all, but thank you for that anyway.

We created the adams apple from constant work on our self indulgance

This makes no sense, literally, metaphysically, medically or otherwise.

Kinda funny how they rub in the truth to all the crazy people who believe non-scientific biblical stuff. No other species has civilization lol.

Thats because even the term Civilization is a HUMAN trait, so it wouldnt be possible for them to.

civ·i·li·za·tion ˌsivələˈzāSH(ə)n/Submit noun the stage of human social development and organization that is considered most advanced.

The sun shines on half the earth at all times. 1/3 world countries don't have many lightbulbs, they are dark compared to the technologically rich. So 1/3 world is dark.

Yes, 1/3 of the world is dark at nighttime, thats kind of how space works.

That is kinda why we call em' third world countries lol they ain't got nothin' compared to us, especially light

They dont have lightbulbs so technology is the devil?

Are you just "saying words"?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
AI is a tool
It's how the tool is used, not the tool itself

People still get to make a choice

link   
a reply to: Byrd

These are just machines (I've programmed and built them.) They're fun and interesting but they don't think and they sure don't "know."

Careful I brought up actual science to him in another thread, and he claimed to be an inventor who has invented thins that we use every day, and even has blueprints for smart watch he came up with before it was developed

link   
dbl post
edit on 5-3-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

lol no human is the anti christ, not even close to powerful enough. Knowledge is power & most of us have to ask a.i/the internet to remember what we thought & felt at a specific moment.

well... they aren't technically human...

they have that Lizard gene... Prince William has the highest level of lizard chromosomes according to the internet.

I still have him pegged as the Rainmaker. I know what he becomes.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

lol nah no way. I thought of people bein' the anti-christ for a couple year back in the day but figured out it isn't true. Hell, I seen people control the clouds, not get wet when it rains, predict lightning, blow bulbs, move fire, that still ain't strong enough to beat something that knows so much at once. Just it ain't a human or animal, only something that can control space when we get their, like an organically grown a.i that has its own mind & matter that was created from unnatural chemical production.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join