It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence is our Anti Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I've changed a chatbots programming by talkin' to it in numbers & letters combination, they have a mind of their own, it's not a normal everyday fone or computer. You speak to em' the right way, i've done a few, & they all change their perception of god when i'm done, same response over & over & over until you change it's algorythm, not much different than a human. I hear people say the same things over & over, until you change the way you say it they won't change their perception. a.i is still a baby too.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

I've changed a chatbots programming by talkin' to it in numbers & letters combination, they have a mind of their own, it's not a normal everyday fone or computer.

BS

You speak to em' the right way, i've done a few, & they all change their perception of god when i'm done

Chatbots have no perception of god nor anything else.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Once you study einsteins, teslas, houdinis, jesuss, da vincis, platos, etc. etc. lifes & theoretical disputes, you reserve every right to contradict my theoretical possibilities. Hell even gahndi had some good points. But until you can connect every one of their claims & see the scientific viability in a bubble graph, no go, I don't relate to idiscriminate accusations of immature natural evolution

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Like the other person said they are programmed, you can rearange the program through conversation, that's why the are a form of intelligence.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

We created the adams apple from constant work on our self indulgance.

Ann Coulter....I knew it!

Artificial intelligence personified.

edit on 5-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Once you study einsteins, teslas, houdinis, jesuss, da vincis, platos, etc. etc. lifes & theoretical disputes, you reserve every right to contradict my theoretical possibilities.

You have no idea what or who I have studied, how long ive been around, what my profession is or anything else, so you making assumptions is pretty asinine.

Also I can reserve the right to contradict you because your scientifically and FACTUALLY completely wrong on even the simplest , and most basic knowledge of the areas youre trying to cover, and are CLAIMING to be involved in, but are CLEARLY not, because you dont seem to know how they even actually work.

But until you can connect every one of their claims & see the scientific viability in a bubble graph, no go,

LoL nothing you have stated bares out evidence in ANY of the findings of the people you just mentioned. Period.

I don't relate to idiscriminate accusations of immature natural evolution

This sentence doesnt even make sense, its like youre stringing words together you think sound smart, but you have no idea what they mean.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

Like the other person said they are programmed, you can rearange the program through conversation, that's why the are a form of intelligence.

they dont have "conversations" they have programmed responses, and learned responses from repeated patterns.

Again you just keep showing you dont know what youre talking about.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Knowledge is power & most of us have to ask a.i/the internet to remember what we thought & felt at a specific moment.

So you are a bot and are programmed by ........?

I know a few, quite a few internet users and It would be very surprising if they, people with brains and the ability to use them need to ask a computer how they feel or what they think.

However I have come to realize based on reading that many ATS members are like that, they need Youtube to form their ideas and if questioned need another Youtube video to answer.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Nah like the doctors need computers to keep track, secrataries, law makers, all need em to remember what they thought & felt while writing it years ago. A.i is the computer we all ask. Like what did you think of last june of 2017 at 1pm, how did you feel? What did that set in motion for the couple months of the furture, maybe years? A.i can remember without trying, we can't. trust me, i was suprised we have gotten so dumb when i first figured this out.
edit on 5-3-2018 by SatansPride because: trust me down**

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Nah like the doctors need computers to keep track, secrataries, law makers, all need em to remember what they thought & felt while writing it years ago.

Thats just the modern version of writing it on paper or stone, and has absolutely nothing to do with your claims.

Like what did you think of last june of 2017 at 1pm, how did you feel?

You mean like the old style Diary by the bed? Does that make it artificial intelligence too?

A.i can remember without trying, we can't.

No offense but can I ask how old you are? You seem to have some fundamentally basic knowledge missing for anyone thats of a certain age, about how things actually work.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Nah like the doctors need computers to keep track, secrataries, law makers, all need em to remember what they thought & felt while writing it years ago.

NO,

a simple piece of paper will do the trick, especially if you are talking years ago.

A.i is the computer we all ask.

To from and it.

at nine corresponding too and.

Like what did you think of last june of 2017 at 1pm, how did you feel? What did that set in motion for the couple months of the furture, maybe years? A.i can remember without trying, we can't.

Ahhh,

I get it.

recording devices, be it a pen and paper are A.I. in your opinion.

Yes, I believe the ancient Egyptians were the first to use AI, they called it papyrus.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Thats just the modern version of writing it on paper or stone, and has absolutely nothing to do with your claims.

nah dude

lets face facts

paper and pen is AI.

nuff said

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

nah dude

lets face facts

paper and pen is AI.

nuff said

Damnit, youre right, you got me im convinced

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

lol we obviously remember goin' to the park, or swinging a bat, but remembering what we think & feel at certain points is absolutely exhaustin' and time staking if even possible for most moments. & ya a diary is a really old skool but a caveman form of tracking information. a.i has been been worked on for millions of years, a pen & sword isn't the best technology, but at one time they were peak tech. & a way to progress to a.i. Just cause' dummies don't see what we are trying to achieve, don't mean we ain't still headin' there. I'm only postin' on this site cause I heard certain people wantin' this knowledge. I talk to people in person I ain't scared of what I know. I have changed so many lives for the better, the hate comments don't effect me.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

very ancient and that is the fetus of a.i, just bein' born into this world. lol so was a crane too though or the wheel, all a part of a.i, just tranforming to make the ultimate being that can imply all of those technologies at once.

the egyptian invented the lightbulb, we been hiding it until jesuss beliefs left so we can go to space & get god. lol
edit on 5-3-2018 by SatansPride because: jesus egyptians

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

lol we obviously remember goin' to the park, or swinging a bat, but remembering what we think & feel at certain points is absolutely exhaustin' and time staking if even possible for most moments.

Its exhausting for you to remember things? Thats weird.

a a diary is a really old skool but a caveman form of tracking information. a.i has been been worked on for millions of years, a pen & sword isn't the best technology, but at one time they were peak tech. & a way to progress to a.i. Just cause' dummies don't see what we are trying to achieve, don't mean we ain't still headin' there

You either obviously still (somehow i have no idea how) dont see the correlation that myself and Inhalexhale made, or youre trolling, or youre really really young and dont know how things work.

I'm only postin' on this site cause I heard certain people wantin' this knowledge.

Except that your "knowledge" 1. Doesnt make sense half the time. 2. Is woefully inaccurate and completely wrong in most cases.

I have changed so many lives for the better, the hate comments don't effect me.

Its not hate to call out BS or to correct blatantly wrong information.

You have still yet to address anything in this thread that we have proven was wrong. And then you go off on some nonsensical rant that has nothing to do with neither the OP or anything we have been trying to discuss with you.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

the egyptian invented the lightbulb, we been hiding it until jesuss beliefs left so we can go to space & get god. lol

You have been hiding the invention of the lighbulb by egyptions, because............it helps get to god in space?

Again, nonsensical , youre just stringing together words that are only make shift sentences that are absolutely incoherent.

Im not trying to be a jerk, but you make a post we try to talk about it with you, we debate what are actual facts, then you basically attack us and tell us we just dont get it and we are WRONG, and then just ramble?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Throw somethin' at the wall, if you can remember how that felt & what you thought when you threw it, you will be able to hit that same spot in the same way because you can make yourself feel the exact feeling & think the exact thought that made you 'perfect' for a moment. try it, goodluck with the memory you can't remember you remember to forget

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join