It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy becomes the next European country to fall to a populist, anti-migrant wave, this one featuring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I heard from Italian unnamed sources that it's a good idea to walk 180Km, just to go to buy salt to another city, as grand-grand mothers used to do right before WW2!
That's excellent news for Prime Minister Gentiloni, who can get rid of his fleet of official high security bullet-proof cars and walk to his office every morning with a bag of salt on his head.
All of this in the hope that some "salt", penetrates his skull and positively affects his brain!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I was in Italy a few months ago, Florence and Rome and there were loads of African migrants harassing tourists and locals alike. Some quite aggressively.

Know the bracelet scam? They cornered my then pregnant wife and tried that on her while I was getting some food. Three guys surrounding her, one tying a bracelet around her wrist without letting her hand go, promising this was a free gift. When she tried to walk away, they wouldn't release her hand and demanded a donation. Then two others came up and started shouting at her. I ran over, pulled out a knife and cut the bracelet off and told them to F off as I've seen this scam before in another multicultural paradise, Paris. Otherwise they follow and threaten you until you pay.

I do know these guys are just trying to get money to survive and yet that's part of the problem lefties don't understand. That being bringing in waves of migrants which a) aren't educated and can't contribute to society and b) not having a way to be able to provide for them. I'd wager you're unlikely to see migrant doctors and accountants accosting pregnant women with the bracelet scam.
edit on 5-5-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
To me, it is still not completely clear how does the "spread" work ! I wonder how come that nobody in Italy or NATO. has yet come up with the idea to blame the "spread" on Russia.

Imagine the newspaper's title : "Spread" between Italian bonds and German bonds orchestrated by Russian hackers in 2012. Now that would be funny !

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I was in Italy a few months ago, Florence and Rome and there were loads of African migrants harassing tourists and locals alike. Some quite aggressively.

Know the bracelet scam? They cornered my then pregnant wife and tried that on her while I was getting some food. Three guys surrounding her, one tying a bracelet around her wrist without letting her hand go, promising this was a free gift. When she tried to walk away, they wouldn't release her hand and demanded a donation. Then two others came up and started shouting at her. I ran over, pulled out a knife and cut the bracelet off and told them to F off as I've seen this scam before in another multicultural paradise, Paris. Otherwise they follow and threaten you until you pay.

I do know these guys are just trying to get money to survive and yet that's part of the problem lefties don't understand. That being bringing in waves of migrants which a) aren't educated and can't contribute to society and b) not having a way to be able to provide for them. I'd wager you're unlikely to see migrant doctors and accountants accosting pregnant women with the bracelet scam.

There are criminals all over the world, scanners and pickpockets are everywhere so being vigilant as a tourist is important....

However we both know you have embellished that story in the same way the media do, it seems you are learning how to do fake news..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The migrant crisis in Italy which started in 1996, was carefully orchestrated as a slave trading technique by Italian presidents Scalfaro, Ciampi, Napolitano and most recently also by Mattarella with full collaboration of all political sides and all of the oligarchical circles that constantly demand lower wages for the employees.
Too bad they always forget to demand less taxes from the government! Only low wages!

Italy is a low-wage extreme taxation based economy

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Same BS in Pisa.

These assholes spoke english and not Italian.

My wife is chinese and they were going after her.

I kicked the biggest one in the throat. Whoa, the world ended!

I'm in italy and racist bigot PC BS don't apply.

Went to Harry's bar in Venice and had a couple drinks after that.

It's a big problem for tourists.

GET THE # OUT OF MY FACE!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join