It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy becomes the next European country to fall to a populist, anti-migrant wave, this one featuring

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
"Every nation gets the government it deserves." -Joseph de Maistre

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Every nation gets the government it deserves! Really ?

I thought it was all about Russia interfering in elections. I was seriously expecting some overwhelming Russian trolling against Italian elections. Where are they this time ? Dammit!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well, you could start from the position of the truth, where hate crime is rarely even reported, unless it contains violence. It is actually quite rare for criminal charges to be filed against a discriminatory person who has committed harassment offences. Far more common is for anything which is not inherently physically threatening, or does not at least cause costly property damage, to be largely ignored. This is because most victims prefer to simply get on with their lives, often having such an outlook, because they have lived through worse than some harsh words, and because they know that the tendency is for crimes of that nature to be largely brushed under a carpet by the authorities, until someone gets knifed, or their property gets arsonised, at which point the severity of the crime forces authorities to act.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

. i see you missed me saying we have ethnic differences. that includes skin tone and looks and bodies. scintifically we are the same race. we arent breeds of animals. Of course this wont fit your view and dismiss it instantly.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

it's what the people want.

What people? Not the majority of citizens. Its what the elite hybrid monsters running the countries, the wolves in sheep clothing the people elect in the semi free nations, are shoving at the people in the most obscene ludicrous and unbelievable way. The nations are our homes, our houses, and their constitutions, our chidlren's inheritance.

Those we elect have no power given to them to commit treason, to do anything that endangers its citizens.

But this is being done via a complicit police and judicial/courts ignoring constitution and law, allowing these changes because they're all deep state bought off satanist who want to destroy modern civilizations, equality and freedom and take all the resources for themselves and run a dark age situation. They want to be the monsters they are in plain sight and expect people to allow it, or be forced into it.

Well I'd rather the universe blew up, so if i see a monster its time to become a Hunter.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't want Italy to morph into some bland EU idea of utopia.

I like it the way it was/is.

In your face food and culture.

Same with other parts of europe. Why go if it's all the same?

That's why I supported Brexit.

If I want to see a palestinian protest against Israel, I'll go to the mid east, not Vienna.

Moving to Saipan.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Well I'd rather the universe blew up, so if i see a monster its time to become a Hunter.

So would I.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." Emma Goldman".

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The thing is, many of those countries are taking on too many to immigrants to be sustainable. Just look at Germany. It's not racist nor "anti immigrant" to question this. a reply to: BotheLumberJack

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

We are all humans and there is but one race. what you are speaking of isnt scientific. There are differences in ETHNICITY and culture but scientifically speaking we are all the same species/race

Jut another populist *buzz phrase* in the same manner of the 'emperor's new

clothes' aimed at people who see things as they are and except that there

are differences, rather than pretending they don't exist.....

*like the elephant in the room*

edit on 7-3-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

We are all humans and there is but one race. what you are speaking of isnt scientific. There are differences in ETHNICITY and culture but scientifically speaking we are all the same species/race

Jut another populist *buzz phrase* in the same manner of the 'emperor's new

clothes' aimed at people who see things as they are and except that there

are differences, rather than pretending they don't exist.....

*like the elephant in the room*

You arent grasping this I said there are external and body differences thats what ETHNICITY covers. No my friend its you people who still beleive earth is flat who are the issue. If you only look at the outside you never get the entire story. Once again there is one race on this planet. ANd try as you might According to DNA We are all related and of the same Race.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You arent grasping this I said there are external and body differences thats what ETHNICITY covers. No my friend its you people who still beleive earth is flat who are the issue. If you only look at the outside you never get the entire story. Once again there is one race on this planet. ANd try as you might According to DNA We are all related and of the same Race.

Seems even scientists are now joining the *politically correct agenda*

A group of scientists are urging their colleagues to take a step forward and stop using racial categories when researching and studying human genetics.
"It is time for biologists to find a better way," concludes the opening passage of a recently published paper in Science

Furthermore, they point to how the continued use of race in genetic studies has fueled racist beliefs, so much so that leading biologists were forced, in 2014, to refute claims about "the genetic basis of social differences between races."

As such, the team of experts believes that race should be phased out from genetic research and more deliberate language like "ancestry or population" used.

"Language matters, and the scientific language of race has a significant influence on how the public (which includes scientists) understands human diversity,"

That's not to say that race as a construct has no value at all when it comes to scientific study. Yudell and his co-authors agree that, although it contains it's own set of issues, race can be used as a social and political category to better understand inequities and the health disparities therein.

But using race as a category in genomics should be a thing of the past, and Yudell, Roberts, Tishkoff, and DeSalle urge the United State National Academies of Sciences to convene a panel of experts to figure out new tools for looking into human diversity without utilizing the race concept.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

the study has been out over 20 yrs on race being a SOCIAL construct. Its just now catching up because people refused to think and instead just knee jerk reaction. Whats wrong. Scared of not being a special snowflake?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So tell me again how someone else's lawfully acquired property becomes yours to dispose of at your whim. Thats theft.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
The thing is, many of those countries are taking on too many to immigrants to be sustainable. Just look at Germany. It's not racist nor "anti immigrant" to question this. a reply to: BotheLumberJack

This understanding of sustainabilty in these coutries like Germany for instance, where re you getting it from ?

Do you live in Germany ? do you know people that do ?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This understanding of sustainabilty in these coutries like Germany for instance, where re you getting it from ?

Do you live in Germany ? do you know people that do ?
No I don't. I've been many times. And yes I know many Germans. I'm also part German. Finally. I worked in and studied international development. We had to study these types of issues extensively. Do you really think that millions of immigrants, many of whom aren't even refugees, coming into Germany extremely rapidly isn't going to have consequences?
edit on 8-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

There's way too many people being herded from other Countries via enmasse'. Odd is the only word I can come up with to describe what's going on along with the word 'insanity'. Where's the leaders ofthose Nations? At least one of them has openly remarked that they're debating whether white people there should be taken out, just not right now. Maybe their elections are coming up, wouldn't want to ruin that would they.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The EU has already started with it's pro-migrant reminder tirade.
After the past few years of absolute aggressive left-wing pro-migrant lunacy across the EU, with absolute silence from the Italian president, as soon as conservative anti-migrant voices appear, immediately comes the EU with its "recommendation" and immediately comes the Italian president with a call for "unity".

Weird! Where was this unity argued for, during the past 2-3 years of savage migration supported by EU secret services ?
Oh that's right ... That was the time to saw discord and saw tensions. Now, that the plot failed and blew up in their faces ... god bless the EU and "unity"!
edit on 12-3-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Does Europe need more people?

Why should countries be obligated to take migrants if they don't need more people?

Should migrants have to adopt to the norms of the host country?

Is the host county obligated to provide housing and or welfare?

More questions then answers right now

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I am amazed at how many possible governments can be formed in Italy following the recent elections.
I am sure that president Mattarella himself does not know where to start with the consultations and other government making moves .... too bad you can't have more than one government otherwise Italy would shine at it.

Something like 60 governments for 60 separate independent states. I guess that was the idea not so long ago ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join