It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Induction lines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: anotherside

The target then hears via grounded networks interplaying with a bio sensor setup likely ingested in foods. I can go on.

Yeah please do, but before you do

can you explain how food can ingest anything?

I know we or animals in general can ingest food and nutrients and bad stuff, but Bio sensors ingested in food?

Does that make sense?

This is to anyone reading, can something be ingested into food? before it becomes food and if its animal then yes it can ingest and absorb substances but food ingesting something doesn't make sense, does it?

People. Im saying they got you all rigged. Oh and they told us they made it.

Oh yes, "they"

Yes, "they' told you and all the other personalities in your head that they made it?

What did they make?

Your the twisted individual. You obviously know what i meant. The voices in nick cruz's mind are to me certainly not schizophrenia but likely a secret society which is bent on causing harm. Im not engaging anyone on this thread that turns my words around and calls me crazy. I do not care what you think.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Your the twisted individual. You obviously know what i meant.

NO, If I knew what you meant I wouldn't have asked.

This goes for just about every post I have ever replied to that you have authored.

You can even check, everything is recorded on ATS and you can go back and see for yourself.

I obviously don't understand what you are saying, hence the questions that are directly asking what you said and to explain.

90% or more of your responses to questions based on things you post are met with a defensive stance or an out right attack like above.

Care to show me what I twisted?

Here I will quote you again with what seems quite twisted and concerning for readers to read

Just wait until the next kid comes along to shoot things up.

Sorry but with what you have shared on ATS then to say this for the second time that I have read in a few days is concerning and a twisted thing to say, especially when it obvious you are upset when posting.

The voices in nick cruz's mind are to me certainly not schizophrenia but likely a secret society which is bent on causing harm.

Yes, if one knows what you have said then this is nothing enlightening coming from you.

Im not engaging anyone on this thread that turns my words around and calls me crazy.

You shouldn't.

However, if posters are asking about what you post then its courtesy to engage and explain yourself or accept that you are crazy because of how you act and respond.

So would like to answer my questions about what you posted or just keep up the charade that everyone knows exactly what you mean even though the way you explain things or express things makes very little sense at times?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Your the twisted individual. You obviously know what i meant.

NO, If I knew what you meant I wouldn't have asked.

This goes for just about every post I have ever replied to that you have authored.

You can even check, everything is recorded on ATS and you can go back and see for yourself.

I obviously don't understand what you are saying, hence the questions that are directly asking what you said and to explain.

90% or more of your responses to questions based on things you post are met with a defensive stance or an out right attack like above.

Care to show me what I twisted?

Here I will quote you again with what seems quite twisted and concerning for readers to read

Just wait until the next kid comes along to shoot things up.

Sorry but with what you have shared on ATS then to say this for the second time that I have read in a few days is concerning and a twisted thing to say, especially when it obvious you are upset when posting.

The voices in nick cruz's mind are to me certainly not schizophrenia but likely a secret society which is bent on causing harm.

Yes, if one knows what you have said then this is nothing enlightening coming from you.

Im not engaging anyone on this thread that turns my words around and calls me crazy.

You shouldn't.

However, if posters are asking about what you post then its courtesy to engage and explain yourself or accept that you are crazy because of how you act and respond.

So would like to answer my questions about what you posted or just keep up the charade that everyone knows exactly what you mean even though the way you explain things or express things makes very little sense at times?

Frankly. I know these terrorists are in droves out to discredit their targets online and in the targets social circles so i get defensive. All i said was that evidence is in plain view on this matter yet so many think im crazy to believe what is obvious. I have processes that give me an inside view of how voices connect to brains. I know they are not hallucinatory.
Thats all i mean to say. So to me and others these shootings are programmed not just lone gunmen.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Lastnight saw 3 pulsing lights triangular fashion. They were pulsed white sparkly looking. I covered with materials the object it was on. All voices muted to barely a peep randomly.
edit on 9-3-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My blocking method kinda moved your being to a thinner frequency. I now hear. "We were asked to do this". Hmmm. So much for trying to brainwash me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join