It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Induction lines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: anotherside
im just trying to let the ats community to calm down. Although it seems crazy what i say here it helps. I know what im in and what im doing within its grasps.

I didn't understand this.
ok study mental illness. Study electronic harrassment claims. Were not lying were as confused of the source and effects as you may be.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
ok study mental illness. Study electronic harrassment claims. Were not lying were as confused of the source and effects as you may be.

One is real, the other is not.

edit on 4-3-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

(post by TerryDon79 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

(post by anotherside removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I deny your knowledge. I found my own. Through proper society.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

CMEs are totally different than solar flares. A CME is an ejection of fermions, primarily protons and electrons. A flare, which is what your cited article referred to, is a flare of light which means it is bosonic, rather than fermionic, the difference being whether the particles' intrinsic spin is integer or half integer. And the particles in a CME have rest mass, while photons, the force carriers of light, do not (at least in the language of special relativity.) In other words, a CME shoots stuff out, while a flare is electro-magnetic radiation.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Duncan professes with shame that he worked on “Voice of God” weapons for the US Department of Defense, weapons which can make people think they are hearing voices in their heads in an attempt to control them. He says such weapons were tested back during Desert Storm and were quite effective at getting Iraqi soldiers to lay down arms without a shot fired.

thread

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The shungite placed at my ankles and neck silenced completely what i hear. Shungite deadens emf and is not found on earth.

yet you have some to put around your ankles and neck.

Whatever i get mine from a store.

How far do you have travel to get this store not on earth?

what mode of transport do you use?

never ending questions.

They found a huge store of shungite in russia. Likely an asteroid. Its pure carbon 60. If you get a emf detector you can test it it works.

Russia, a country on .......wait for it

earth.

Shungite deadens emf and is not found on earth.

Other than the places it is found on earth, Yes its not found on earth

Its a massive worldwide problem of bad actors and hidden high technologies.

Hey, Hollywood is changing and James Cameron is trying to create 3D viewing of movies without glasses, we are close but its just not there yet.

Not really hidden and the bad actors and producers are being called out by their victims, Weinstein ring a bell.

Ive been tortured daily by losers who think they are social gods.

If you know what your torturers are thinking why and how can you still be tortured by them?

It makes no sense unless you want the torture, you want whatever is going on to keep going on because its feeds something you shouldn't be feeding.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

if you wanted to track everyone with a terraflopping nuclear powered satallite computer. How would you rig the populace to make it undetectable?

You wouldn't do that until you make a chemtrail powered automobile computer that was built on unicycle that will calculated the time and man power needed to create the terraflopping nuclear powered satellite computer.

Then the next step would be to make sure Obama is indicted by the Galactic Federation and the Blue Avians for a crime he never committed.

During the trial, that will be held on the dark side of the moon

Kurt Russel has to give this speech because it says it all

Then, only then can you think about process to "rig" the population and do so undetectable.

Forget the OJ trial, everyone will be glued to their screen,

I would say that when all commotion is going on after Kurt has his say a signal will be interlaced into the broadcast,

everyone watching will be so fired up by the speech that they wont realize the slight flicker the screen made when the broadcast was "rigged" with the signal.

your all cointelpro disinfo im sure. Enjoy.

Why not send in your resume and try getting hired, the pay is aaaaaaaamazing.

They can rip limbs off with the pain wave system.

Yep, It looks like a rabbit and was first encountered by King Arthur .

not only rip limbs but bite your damn head off.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Just wait until the next kid comes along to shoot things up.

again with these thoughts.

Dude you are seriously getting so far beyond yourself that it seems nothing normal or safe will help you.

Anything rational will just set of triggers to the point where in a few days you post this type thing twice.

Read what you said, its a threatening way to post and with someone with your admitted conditions why don't you take a break to slow down the speeding train in your head that will eventually crash and the wreckage may be too much to come back from?

im just trying to let the ats community to calm down.

No one is saying things like you just said for second time in a few days.

Although it seems crazy what i say here it helps.

again, contradicting yourself.

You said the voices get louder when you get on the net and when you think about these things.

Now 'it helps'?

Helps what, make the voices get louder like you said in another thread or helps get better by quietening the voices?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Who said people that claim to hear voices are lying?

Most people aren't confused as to what the source may be and highly likely is.

Those people are disinfo agents in your mind.

But who cares, super powered toe nails are cool

carry on

I really hope you see yourself from a different perspective and how and what you have posting in the last few days/weeks.

How it looks like you are in trouble but you dont even realize it.

I think the recent shootings have had a very negative effect on you and has you trying to tie your beliefs with the tragedies happening.

You torture yourself.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Who said people that claim to hear voices are lying?

Most people aren't confused as to what the source may be and highly likely is.

Those people are disinfo agents in your mind.

But who cares, super powered toe nails are cool

carry on

I really hope you see yourself from a different perspective and how and what you have posting in the last few days/weeks.

How it looks like you are in trouble but you dont even realize it.

I think the recent shootings have had a very negative effect on you and has you trying to tie your beliefs with the tragedies happening.

You torture yourself.

word twisting mockery. I know this is fun for you. I dont need any more decorum violations so
Assume what id say back.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Induction lines provide the silent targeting. Satallite throws a field. The target then hears via grounded networks interplaying with a bio sensor setup likely ingested in foods. I can go on.

They can phase intensity directly up to ear. Off objects like cell phones. From passing cars. People. Im saying they got you all rigged. Oh and they told us they made it.
edit on 6-3-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

word twisting mockery. I know this is fun for you.

when twisted words are posted I will ask about them.

You posted some very twisted things in the last few days, the way its posted in a threatening way to other posters because they don't believe you is concerning.

What did I twist?

please do highlight what I twisted.

I dont need any more decorum violations so Assume what id say back.

Wow.

what a sick individual you are.

You said you were not lying and was as confused as the rest of us for what the source may be.

Those that can identify a mental illness that directs your posts are not confused as to what the source is and no pone has said you were lying when you say you hear voices.

You have directly called posters disinfo agents in this very thread when they point out the extremely obvious.

Maybe you shouldn't reply to this as I just highlighted another violation of the terms and conditions when you allow your paranoia to get the better of you.

If you do decide to reply I would really like top know what I twisted in your opinion.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The target then hears via grounded networks interplaying with a bio sensor setup likely ingested in foods. I can go on.

Yeah please do, but before you do

can you explain how food can ingest anything?

I know we or animals in general can ingest food and nutrients and bad stuff, but Bio sensors ingested in food?

Does that make sense?

This is to anyone reading, can something be ingested into food? before it becomes food and if its animal then yes it can ingest and absorb substances but food ingesting something doesn't make sense, does it?

People. Im saying they got you all rigged. Oh and they told us they made it.

Oh yes, "they"

Yes, "they' told you and all the other personalities in your head that they made it?

What did they make?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join