It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skin Power (caution racist triggers ahead)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

or perhaps you do not have ears to hear

meaning that it is a subject programmed out of our intellect

nothing personal to anyone here just like to stretch my mind every now and then

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Skin color is an issue used to create power, and control over the individual.

For the human species aka RACE.

There's virtually no difference between peoples.

People can change their nationality aka tribe as easy as a pair of underwear.

Don't be duped in to playing that game.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So then why do we have the dark web?

a place seemingly without light but possessing great sin.

i did not create these divisions and powers in principalities that i remember but i am just pondering them
edit on 2-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Man I want whatever drugs everyone in this thread is doing. Seriously I dunno what the # this is even about any more.
edit on 2/3/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Really? Tell that to South Africa right now where the Blacks have had control of the gov and all industry and people are literally running out of water and food and they are literally debating genocide of white people there.

Just because the scum RSA politicians are greedy does not mean they all are.

Many of the old blacks there admit that they were better off during the Apartheid era. They had jobs and there was always white linen on the hospital beds (fact).

Maybe go and live in RSA for a few decades and see the facts with your own eyes, especially on the industrial zone boundary between JoBurg and Alexandra squatter camp on the Louis Botha Avenue. They are willing to take anything the ANC gives them. Its a shame that the ANC are like Zimbabwe concerning white farms because RSA is going to starve soon.

Read up about the Annunaki - you might learn something.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

perhaps it's billy graham's ascension?

i had this thought this morning when i was watching reports of a school shooting. the reporting was spreading greatly over media then poof intro black shooter and victim and all reports dropped immediately as if someone turned off the lights.

that is when i had the thought that perhaps the media is not out to not cover such dark events but maybe they were spiritually compelled to by an unseen force.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think that has a lot to do with a controlled media narrative and not skin power.
Just my view.

a reply to: howtonhawky

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I think that has a lot to do with a controlled media narrative and not skin power.
Just my view.

but if any truth to my thought then there would be no difference between the two.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
also if any truth to my thoughts then whites would have more currency than blacks.

just like the on side of a light switch has more current than the off side

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
It could be argued that blacks are spiritually superior because they are more linked to Earth (natural green) and not Money (fake Green Dollars).

Ahh, I see you are new to this planet...
allow me to introduce to you black culture, specifically rap and hip hops main focal point

Not a lot of black hippy communes, at least not in the west.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Your thoughts are incredibly convoluted and biased just like the media so your right

edit on 2-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

How am i biased?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Seems like your opinions lean but in a single direction with no consideration of facts.

I really said all I needed to in my first post and there is nothing more for me to contribute to your post.

Enjoy your power struggle.

edit on 2-3-2018 by Athetos because: Sounded silly so I changed it

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

fail
so if you said all you needed in first post then why stick around and quietly imply racism. now who sounds main stream?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It's funny how race is a taboo subject to so many people, especially to Americans. People rarely dare to touch the subject, and when they do, they'll analogize miles ahead. Get over it, it's just a subject like any other subject and should be discussed with an open mind and respect towards each-other.

I think that racism is mainly a tool of provocation. Just another trick to make people hate and hurt each-other. Every racist has been tricked by some evil bastard that him/herself knows better. Talking about this subject without fear and shame is the way out.

For me, there are racial traits that generalize a larger crowd of people, but they aren't useful when judging an individual. An individual can always choose a different path from being some stereotypical racial character. The choice won't always go that way and that is why we do have stereotypes. Any kind of generalized presumptions of individuals will mostly make you lose contact with interesting individuals and you'll be blind to a much deeper side of human nature.

Environmental factors have created different races and racial traits with the logic of evolution. Different races and skin colors have been evolved from the dangers and virtues of the particular environment our ancestors have lived in.
Because human society development is faster then human genetic evolution, then we still have our ancestral traits of different races. Now, when global travel is an easy reality, then different races will probably altogether disappear in few thousand years. There will always be attraction between different races, since our genetic code loves to mix up with different types of genetic codes to pick out different strengths.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eitea

yep

so i wonder that if in many yrs we have large populations of mixed peoples will science claim it was just due to distance from the equator or if they will say that the races mixed and then if you go out even further in time will we then view the skin tones as just another adaptation coming back into the mix due to light.

i mean how long of a period does it take to make black and white people according to science. That thought pattern seems to be a catch all. It does not add up unless we are finding ancient white peoples at the equator. then finding peeps on top of them with just a bit darker skin. I am not buying it from science. but any science buffs please help if you can

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ahhh you baited me into another comment. I spent just one week near the equator in Mexico i arrived pretty white and now I am pretty brown....weeeeird. It's almost like my skin adjusted its pigments in a week.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
also isn't it a bit degrading for science to claim that blacks were too stupid to get out of the sun?????????????????

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Caution

Sun tans may cause your genes to change

i suppose i should leave science alone for a while it is hanging on by a thread

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
also isn't it a bit degrading for science to claim that blacks were too stupid to get out of the sun?????????????????

What? What kind of logic is this?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join