It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skin Power (caution racist triggers ahead)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Do we as humans posses different powers based on skin color? After viewing how the reporting of shootings varies often by race i am wondering if there is an unseen force we all possess and not realize it. For example the majority of black shootings go mostly ignored by the media and white shootings get much air time. The majority of inventions and exploration was done by pigmented people.

Stay with me here before you go and do what your conscious is thinking. Speaking in electrical universe terms and not in your usual conditioned terms. Just as in the color spectrum black is the base or starting point and then the light takes forms. Could it be as simple as a light switch on some levels.

Also it is said that black people were the first on earth. This would coincide with my thought that some have the power to turn on the light and to some it was givin to turn off the lights?

Am i allowed to speak these words without hurting anyone's feelings here. There is no hate in my heart. If it helps you understand i have been told since i can remember that i am half black and white.

Also would this not explain the great struggles in our history? Personally having either of the two qualities i describe would not make you any less important human.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Pretty sure skin pigmentation is to help block solar radiation. Those who live closer to the equator are darker so as to help prevent skin cancer from solar radiation. Those up north are more pale. I know Inuit people who are Canada's most north native people. They are whiter than me.

Pretty sure it's adaption to environment nothing more nothing less.

a reply to: howtonhawky

edit on 2-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

well even then it would be a form of power or protection even if just an adaptation

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Actually blacks have stronger will-power and can resist those nasty Annunaki skum-bags better.

They gave the technology to the whites / browns at Mount Hermon - Babylon back in Syrian mythology. Notice how the human white slaves constantly keep the black nations impoverished with wars and famines.

It could be argued that blacks are spiritually superior because they are more linked to Earth (natural green) and not Money (fake Green Dollars).

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What ever descriptive term you like I guess each their own.

link   

Am i allowed to speak these words without hurting anyone's feelings here. There is no hate in my heart. If it helps you understand i have been told since i can remember that i am half black and white.

Of course, but the only thing I understood was the electrical universe and the light switches. Nice connection...sounded very current and illuminating!!
edit on 2-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
Seriously???

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Melanin (/ˈmɛlənɪn/ ( listen); from Greek: μέλας melas, "black, dark") is a broad term for a group of natural pigments found in most organisms. Melanin is produced by the oxidation of the amino acid tyrosine, followed by polymerization. The melanin pigments are produced in a specialized group of cells known as melanocytes

In the human skin, melanogenesis is initiated by exposure to UV radiation, causing the skin to darken. Melanin is an effective absorbent of light; the pigment is able to dissipate over 99.9% of absorbed UV radiation.[1] Because of this property, melanin is thought to protect skin cells from UVB radiation damage, reducing the risk of cancer, and it's considered that exposure to UV radiation is associated with increased risk of malignant melanoma, a cancer of melanocytes (melanin cells). Studies have shown a lower incidence for skin cancer in individuals with more concentrated melanin, i.e. darker skin tone. However; the relationship between skin pigmentation and photoprotection is still being investigated.[2]

The melanin in the skin is produced by melanocytes, which are found in the basal layer of the epidermis. Although, in general, human beings possess a similar concentration of melanocytes in their skin, the melanocytes in some individuals and ethnic groups produce variable amounts of melanin. Some humans have very little or no melanin synthesis in their bodies, a condition known as albinism.[4]

Archaic humans evolved to have dark skin color around 1.2 million years ago, as an adaptation to a loss of body hair that increased the effects of UV radiation. Before the development of hairlessness, archaic humans had reasonably light skin underneath their fur, similar to that found in other primates.[44] The most recent scientific evidence indicates that anatomically modern humans evolved in Africa between 200,000 and 100,000 years,[45] and then populated the rest of the world through one migration between 80,000 and 50,000 years ago, in some areas interbreeding with certain archaic human species (Neanderthals, Denisovans, and possibly others).[46] It seems likely that the first modern humans had relatively large numbers of eumelanin-producing melanocytes, producing darker skin similar to the indigenous people of Africa today. As some of these original people migrated and settled in areas of Asia and Europe, the selective pressure for eumelanin production decreased in climates where radiation from the sun was less intense. This eventually produced the current range of human skin color. Of the two common gene variants known to be associated with pale human skin, Mc1r does not appear to have undergone positive selection,[47] while SLC24A5 has undergone positive selection.[48]

edit on 2/3/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/3/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If it helps you understand i have been told since i can remember that i am half black and white.

Youve been "told"? You dont know? You cant tell? This comment is a bit odd, but then again so is the whole premise of the OP.

This would coincide with my thought that some have the power to turn on the light and to some it was givin to turn off the lights?

What "lights"? What are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Notice how the human white slaves constantly keep the black nations impoverished with wars and famines.

Really? Tell that to South Africa right now where the Blacks have had control of the gov and all industry and people are literally running out of water and food and they are literally debating genocide of white people there.

It could be argued that blacks are spiritually superior because they are more linked to Earth (natural green) and not Money (fake Green Dollars).

Good god how much ignorance can there be on the 1st page of a post.

Pretty sure the Norse, the Druids, and the Celts, all very nature oriented and centered, were white.

Where the hell do you come up with this stuff? Just off the top of your head? Because there is clearly no factual research
edit on 2-3-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

If it helps you understand i have been told since i can remember that i am half black and white.

Youve been "told"? You dont know? You cant tell? This comment is a bit odd, but then again so is the whole premise of the OP.

This would coincide with my thought that some have the power to turn on the light and to some it was givin to turn off the lights?

What "lights"? What are you talking about?

do you know what a light switch is?
lights on
lights off
light
dark
your question of what lights is the most ignorant statement yet and i am very aware of my own seeming ignorance

All light has the same functions at the base so your question is beside the point

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think this is some of what drove hitler to such evil

trying to mold the light but too stupid to realize that all peeps are necessary

link   

You can say whatever you want here, but, You’re going into the weird zone a little bit. Electric universe is a bit vague. What do you mean by that? What do you mean by switches?

I’m with Athetos, melanin is skin pigmentation. It protects you from the sun. If you live near The equator, you will have more of it than someone who lives way north or way south of equator.

link   

do you know what a light switch is? lights on lights off light dark your question of what lights is the most ignorant statement yet and i am very aware of my own seeming ignorance

It doesnt make any sense, you pondered if they had the power to turn the "lights off and on"

Everyone can if you can reach the light switch, so this still makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Actually blacks have stronger will-power and can resist those nasty Annunaki skum-bags better.

They gave the technology to the whites / browns at Mount Hermon - Babylon back in Syrian mythology. Notice how the human white slaves constantly keep the black nations impoverished with wars and famines.

I have heard this claim that black/ white people are more spiritual than white/black people.

What do you mean by spiritual? It seems like a term that is subjective to everyone who claims it, so i think it is just a buzz word for good/bad? Which makes that a statement that one is superior to the other.
edit on 2-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

it is a day and night subject perhaps your intellect is hiding from you?

my theory could explain much of the division we see in our world

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Nation of Islam got a better story lol.

TRICKNOLOGY 120 DEGREES

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Yeah its my intellect, im the problem here.

Seems like everyone else replying to you doesnt understand what youre trying to say either, so tell me, if EVERYONE else cant make sense of what youre proposing, are we all just idiots, or perhaps ....just maybe, it doesnt make freaking sense

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

I know Watt you mean....

edit on 2-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

You can say whatever you want here, but, You’re going into the weird zone a little bit. Electric universe is a bit vague. What do you mean by that? What do you mean by switches?

I’m with Athetos, melanin is skin pigmentation. It protects you from the sun. If you live near The equator, you will have more of it than someone who lives way north or way south of equator.

well for now the subject of science will definitely shed no light on the subject

your comment bout equator and pigment retaliative to distance does not always hold water.

did you know that many tribes in the same areas have different amounts of pigmentation and war for centuries over skin color and many brought to other nations often still fight over skin color

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
What do you mean by spiritual? It seems like a term that is subjective to everyone who claims it, so i think it is just a buzz word for good/bad?

As Jesus said, people choose either the Mammon (money) or Him. So spiritual people want out of this Prison Planet hell-hole.

Those who are spiritual will probably die and their spirit will progress to a better planet somewhere in this Universe. Take the aborigines in Australia who are not interested in money.

Those who choose money often get greedy, love the power it gives them so they stay here and get reincarnated into this hell-hole all over again.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join