It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vision I had

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i am trying to read the book of eoch online, but everything i look at just shows me the book and names of each title and chapter. if anyone could post a good link, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here....this will help you

Chapter 1-60
The book of Enoch
Chapter 61-105
Enoch Chapter 61 thru 105
The book of Secrets of Enoch
The Book Of Jasher
The Book of Jubilees

All of these books mention what the Fallen angels did, I know in Jubilees it's in the 5th chapter. Enoch is loaded with what they did, and in Jasher...look in chapter 4:18

Here is an interesting link also, that mentions these books in the bible... books that are NOT in the bible!
The lost books that the "BIBLE" mentions by name

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
How big is a giant when it is born? Consider a giant baby, literally, coming from a woman. Secondly, there exists in biology many factors that prohibit cross-species matings. Besides physical, behavioural, and so forth, there's a question of gametes chemically. Having the correct number of chromosomes, etc. A woman's egg would have to be allowed to fertilize biochemically.

Next, why are angels permitted to reproduce? Clearly Biblically they are. Finally, Satan is a fallen angel himself. Has he/does he reproduce?

More to follow, just some things to think about.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
does it really say that angels can reproduce? i have never heard that.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindtrip02
does it really say that angels can reproduce? i have never heard that.

im out
-mindtrip02

Unless the sons of God referred to in this passage are not angels:

"When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time." - Genesis 6:1-4

Your thoughts please?

Tidbit on Golaith from 1 Samuel 17:4
"A champion named Goliath, who was from Gath, came out of the Philistine camp. He was over nine feet tall."

That's more than a foot taller than the world's tallest man according to Guiness Book of World Records.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The bible does not say that they can't reproduce, only that the angels in heaven neither marry nor are given in marriage. That's because they are immortal, the holy angels....they will never die, so there is no need for them to reproduce like mortals have to- to carry on. If humans didn't reproduce.... they would all die off in one generation.

The fallen angels left their own habitation, and desire earthly things.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
How big is a giant when it is born?

I don't know if they are born as giant babies??? LOL I guess I always thought they grew to BE giants. Are modern day people that have the disease of Gigantisism (SP?) born giants.... or do they grow to be giants.
Steve Quayle has quite a bit of research done on giants. Do a search of quayles site on giants.

EDIT......fixing link

[edit on 9/8/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
The bible does not say that they can't reproduce, only that the angels in heaven neither marry nor are given in marriage. That's because they are immortal, the holy angels....they will never die, so there is no need for them to reproduce like mortals have to- to carry on. If humans didn't reproduce.... they would all die off in one generation.

The fallen angels left their own habitation, and desire earthly things.

so if they cant reproduce then the giants could not have been the offspring of the fallen angels. unless, by them being fallen angels : meaning that they are now mortal, which i dont think that is it.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Though the debate continues about whether or not angels can reproduce, if they can which many are inferring here according to the fallen ones and Nephilim of the Old Testament, I submit that the traits passed on from giants is not recessive per the anomolies that do not appear every couple generations. No giants reaching that height, no 24 digit people, and certainly no-one having these traits having double sets of teeth. Bibilically, it says the F1 or first generation from the woman-giant hybridization produced giants. Yet another reason why the paternal genes are not recessive.

Instead, they are dominant. Appearing in F1 and I'd conclude every generation thereafter. There could be recessives show up, who hold the trait but on the whole they were the exception rather than the rule thereby producing giants in the next generation. The race is extinct. No traces.

What then of a hybrid's soul? Do they have one? Were there good giants as well as evil ones? I think I may have an answer to that, but am interested in hearing more from the forum. If this plan by fallen ones worked, why was it abandoned?

[edit on 12-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Bibilically, it says the F1 or first generation from the woman-giant hybridization produced giants.

Actually, the bible says in

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
KJV

I may have miss read what you were saying? But I thought I would add that in case you were thinking they were the only generation that had been corrupted (F1) as you said. I believe where is says(and also after that) That it means also after the flood. If I misread your statement I do appologize

Originally posted by saint4GodYet another reason why the paternal genes are not recessive.

By meaning they aren't recessive.... is that to say you mean degenerate??? Just trying to clarify. Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I may have miss read what you were saying? But I thought I would add that in case you were thinking they were the only generation that had been corrupted (F1) as you said.

Sorry, I didn't mean that. I meant it that giants were in the first generation and successive ones so that it was not a recessive trait. It's a dominant trait showing in the first heirs and thereafter. I think over time they became extinct, but not after the first generation as you've quoted they'd existed later as well.

I believe where is says(and also after that) That it means also after the flood. If I misread your statement I do appologize

Ya, it does seem they were post-flood...which presents a very very interesting addition to the considerations.

By meaning they aren't recessive.... is that to say you mean degenerate??? Just trying to clarify. Thanks

Recessive traits become hidden by dominate ones and show back up later. For example if one of your parents has blue eyes, but you don't, it's possible your son/daughter may have blue eyes because you're carrying the recessive gene for blue eyes.

Good Bible quote, and thanks for helping clarify. This brings me to some more I'd like to talk about, about the post-flood era, but have to post & go for now. Still interested in what everyone has to say further though.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Wow, Jen, I found everything you've said to be very compelling; for various reasons.

I live 70 miles south of Roswell, NM - in Carlsbad. I have long been fascinated with the incident there in 1947 - there is just so much about it that says it can't be dismissed as 'nothing.' What it was, I still don't know what I believe - but certainly SOMETHING happened.

The things you say, however, are of the same tone that has been my most prevalent thought - that is, if you are saying that the 'unclean' spirits, left from the days of Enoch,
are not aliens but DO make themselves to appear as such?

I haven't had visions (of this nature - although I've had quite a few about other things)...but I have the same thoughts because of things I've studied (I've studied anything and everything that's ever caught my interest) - and also intuition and pretty in-depth study of the bible as well as other ancient and sacred texts - I find the book of Enoch to be invaluable!

Have you read the fragment found in Qumran called 'the book of the giants?' It's part of Enoch, and it has also been found elsewhere (I think - I can't say I'm remembering correctly but it seems that it wasn't an unknown thing in 1947 but had not been connected to Enoch, yet - then again I might be spewing nonsense! I need to look into it more.)

I have some more stuff - from Edgar Cayce's readings and etc that I will dig up and share with you.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here is a link to that fragment DSS, in case you haven't read it, Jen:

Book of the Giants

What stands out to me is the part about the three names on the tablet---it seems that it means there was some sort of 'remnant' kept because of whatever reason....

And it reminds me of this passage in the bible - as if this, in the first chapter of Daniel, were telling us the 'why' of the salvaged three 'children.'

As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.
Now at the end of the days that the king had said he should bring them in, then the prince of the eunuchs brought them in before Nebuchadnezzar.
And the king communed with them; and among them all was found none like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah: therefore stood they before the king.
And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.

And Daniel continued even unto the first year of king Cyrus.
~Daniel 1:17-21

Also, there is a 'epistle of Enoch' that I came across recently; have you read it?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yes, I have read the book of Giants, although very fragmented, just more little interesting details. I do believe it was found in the caves along with the rest of the Dead Sea Scrolls. I don't know which cave however. I've also read the book of Jasher, and the book of Jubilees. Both books also make mention of the fallen angels and what they did.

Also to answer another question you asked above, I am saying that I believe the aliens, and UFO what nots are fallen angels, just tricks they play to decieve. Have you read the book of Enoch? It's probably the most detailed of all the ancient books on these subjects.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here is who I think the demons are, and I don't think they are fallen angels, but rather a by product of hybrid half breeds combination. Half Spirit, half flesh.

Enoch 15:8Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth. (24)

Side note*
(24) Note the many implications of vss. 3-8 regarding the progeny of evil spirits.

9The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, (25) which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, content, and bruise upon earth.

Side note*
(25) The Greek word for "clouds" here, nephelas, may disguise a more ancient reading, Napheleim (Nephilim).

10They shall cause lamentation. No food shall they eat; and they shall be thirsty; they shall be concealed, and shall not (26) rise up against the sons of men, and against women; for they come forth during the days of slaughter and destruction.

Side note*
(26) Shall not. Nearly all manuscripts contain this negative, but Charles, Knibb, and others believe the "not" should be deleted so the phrase reads "shall rise up."

The book of Enoch

Side note* ( my notation, as not to be confused by side notes of commentator) I did not write the side notes however, just put them in italics to separate them.

This is why I believe demons posses people, or animals etc. They have no fleshly bodies of their own. Angels don't need a fleshly body as they can appear as anything they want.

I will however say, that I'm not against looking into the question of some aliens as being hybrids, (modern day) from abductions of human women! And then when the child is born, that a demon may take possesion of it. Does that make sense? It's just another thought. You guys have revived my need to dig deeper. Who's game? lol

[edit on 10/27/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Now this is what i call an amazing, totaly amazing thread.

Now, Jensouth, I am here at your invite, and wow I am glad you invited me in !

Demonic entities and fallen angelic beings ? lusting after what was not theirs to lust after ? demonic entities wandering the earth as spirits seeking the ruination of souls .......

I love it, and over the next few days I will be reading all the links included.

God Bless you Jensouth, and again thank you.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The book of Enoch.

A book that reaches out through time to give us a great big massive slap in the face with the glove of reality.

Glad your reading it - as for the fallen btampering with human DNA to breed out the Christ line... fantastic. Glad some one else thinks along those lines.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm actually quite estatic that someone, rather, some of you, have read this and find that these puzzle piece do all seem to link together in some way. I didn't ask for this to happen to me, I don't know why it happened to me if for no other reason that to give the testament I give in this thread? Sometimes amazing thing happen to people out of the blue.

Since the ats guys went to Roswell last week, I've been reading an interview where Clifford Stone gives details of what he know about UFO's and Aliens. I am standing my ground firmly on what I believe these intruders are. I still believe it's tricks by fallen angels, and their half breed offspring. I believe they are creating half breed offspring when they abduct people! Mr. Stone has to believe in God because he says as much in this interview, and or elludes to the fact that the "farmer" that prayed wasn't able to be abducted, and also by saying that these aliens have regard for God and the cross. That's because they know who God is, he's supreme and has power over them to destroy their very being. Just like the demons in the bible said to Christ in Matthew 8:28-32

28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

KJV

They know he has the power to send them straight to hell, and they asked him to send them into the herd of swine.

I would love to share my story with that Mr. Stone, he might think I'm nuts, but I'm willing for him to think that.

Thanks again guy

Edit * to add the interview of Clifford Stone that I've been reading. I'm excited for team ats to post the documents they have from their meeting with Mr. Stone.

[edit on 12/2/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I had a similar experience a while back. Except i kept hearing 9....3...0....9..3..0...9:30. Turns out it was just my mom yelling at me telling me "It's 9:30 you're late for school!"

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I had a similar experience a while back. Except i kept hearing 9....3...0....9..3..0...9:30. Turns out it was just my mom yelling at me telling me "It's 9:30 you're late for school!"

That was rude and nasty, not needed at all.

Some one posts some thing that means alot to them doesn't deserve being trampled on by some one who wants a cheap laugh.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join