It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vision I had

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The first time God spoke to me:

Before starting let me say at that point in my life nothing like this had ever happened to me before… Never!

Around the year 1999- I was home alone, laying in bed one night (late) reading my bible & praying for wisdom to understand prophecy when all the sudden these numbers starting flying toward my face 1…9…. 4…. 7…1…. 9…. 4…7…1…. 9…. 4…. 7. They kept coming in that order 1…9…. 4…. 7. They were not physical numbers that I could reach out and touch, but very much like holographs? The numbers were very large, about 9” tall. There was no mistake at what numbers God wanted me to see. They repeated several complete sets, and then vanished from my sight. I was not sleeping, nor in a dreamy zoned out state of mind, I was very much awake!

I was really taken back, and thunderstruck, but I immediately jumped out of bed, ran downstairs- fired up the computer so I could type 1947 in my web browser. That brought up several things…. But the thing that I thought was significant was the Roswell crash. So I spent some time reading about the UFO crash. But still, I was very uncertain about what I was supposed to find out about?? So for nearly 2 years I half-heartedly looked for things that happened in 1947. I did too find that in 1947 the Dead Sea scrolls were found. Interesting enough, there are writings about what fallen angels have done to mankind. Read the book of Enoch.

Two years later, under almost the exact same circumstance, - (home alone, laying in bed one night (late) reading my bible & praying for wisdom) God showed me the next piece of the puzzle. This time instead of having a “visual” message, my brain kicked on like a data processor…. (That’s the only way I know how to explain it?) There was high speed data processing through my head…. It only lasted a few seconds…. Then it was gone as quickly as it came. Here was the message & how I know it was a continuation of the first it started with:

UFO’S
Roswell
Sons Of God
Daughters Of Men
Nephilim
Giants
Kill The Giants
They are trying to corrupt the breed from which Messiah comes.

I have learned a lot from this! Call me crazy?

The fallen angels started another assult on mankind in 1947, as none other that "Aliens" once again messing with human DNA to corrupt manind.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You have my attention. So what all have you learned from it?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Actually, according to testimonies of family of Roswell witnesses, WE would be the giants, as these alien guys were only as tall as " a small ten year old child". So does this mean that our messiah comes from an alein race?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well jensouth, go on we are wanting more intel.

I also have the same thoughts on these creatures.

Roper

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
The first time God spoke to me:

Before starting let me say at that point in my life nothing like this had ever happened to me before… Never!

Around the year 1999- I was home alone, laying in bed one night (late) reading my bible & praying for wisdom to understand prophecy when all the sudden these numbers starting flying toward my face 1…9…. 4…. 7…1…. 9…. 4…7…1…. 9…. 4…. 7. They kept coming in that order 1…9…. 4…. 7. They were not physical numbers that I could reach out and touch, but very much like holographs? The numbers were very large, about 9” tall. There was no mistake at what numbers God wanted me to see. They repeated several complete sets, and then vanished from my sight. I was not sleeping, nor in a dreamy zoned out state of mind, I was very much awake!

I was really taken back, and thunderstruck, but I immediately jumped out of bed, ran downstairs- fired up the computer so I could type 1947 in my web browser. That brought up several things…. But the thing that I thought was significant was the Roswell crash. So I spent some time reading about the UFO crash. But still, I was very uncertain about what I was supposed to find out about?? So for nearly 2 years I half-heartedly looked for things that happened in 1947. I did too find that in 1947 the Dead Sea scrolls were found. Interesting enough, there are writings about what fallen angels have done to mankind. Read the book of Enoch.

Two years later, under almost the exact same circumstance, - (home alone, laying in bed one night (late) reading my bible & praying for wisdom) God showed me the next piece of the puzzle. This time instead of having a “visual” message, my brain kicked on like a data processor…. (That’s the only way I know how to explain it?) There was high speed data processing through my head…. It only lasted a few seconds…. Then it was gone as quickly as it came. Here was the message & how I know it was a continuation of the first it started with:

UFO’S
Roswell
Sons Of God
Daughters Of Men
Nephilim
Giants
Kill The Giants
They are trying to corrupt the breed from which Messiah comes.

I have learned a lot from this! Call me crazy?

The fallen angels started another assult on mankind in 1947, as none other that "Aliens" once again messing with human DNA to corrupt manind.

Interesting. You should comment on my thread here if you get the chance:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm new to the site bear with me while I try to navigate.

I will post a lengthy reply, I have to get up at 5 in the morning, and work all day.... I will try to have my post up tommorrow night. Thank you for your patients. In the meantime, you can find the book of Enoch on the web. Please start reading it. It's a very important book that never made it into the bible. Enoch, the same Enoch that was taken to heaven in a whirlwind wrote the book.

This is gonna be a huge endtime mess. I'm not a prophet, just someone God thought worthy to give this information to. I'm so glad I don't have to carry this burden any longer by myself. People think your crazy when you tell this kind of thing to them. I am not crazy. I will share as much as I can tomorrow night. I'm so new I can't send U2's yet.... can I reply though?
Til tomorrow, God Bless

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't know where to start? I don't know what questions you may have regarding the subject? I will tell you what I've learned from the whole thing, and to be quite honest... every once in a while some years later God still leads me to more about the subject at hand.

No, Jesus is not from an Alien race! He was born of a virgin, and had no earthly father. He's not an Alien. And we are not Giants! Angels can manifest themselves taking on almost any form, including human form. If they can pose as humans, and animals.... then why not aliens?

If you really want to understand what's going on with these aliens, you have to read everything on the subject you can get your hands on -concerning the fallen angels. 1/3 of the angels in heaven fell with Satan.

In genesis 6, it tells you about the SON'S OF GOD, saw the daughters og men... that they were fair... and the came down & took all of which they chose to wife. Then they bore children. These children were called the Nephilim's.... some versions call them giants. They were in the earth before the deluge, and also after that.

I'm sure you all remember Goliath whom David slew. He was a giant. There are many, many references to giants, or people of great stature... etc.

The Philistines, the Annak, Annakim.... there’s more also. They were all giants. When the children of Israel went to spy out the land of Canaan, they saw the sons of Annak.... and they were of great stature... and said they were as grasshoppers compared to them.

The Giants, they were violent, foul, evil.... had 6 fingers, six toes.... some had two rows of teeth instead of one. There are pictures of skulls on the internet. So these giants were born hybrids.... 1/2 human 1/2 spirit.
They have had a whole lot of time to master or try to master their DNA tampering since before Christ. They were actually trying to prevent the Messiah from coming buy tampering with DNA! Because they knew God would bring forth a seed that would crush Satan.

The book of Enoch says there were 200 fallen Angels that assulted the human race in the beginning. There are so many of the fallen... but the first 200 were chained in the bowels of the earth unto the Day of Judgment.
There are I'm sure thousands of fallen angels.... we have no clear number of the “total” number of angels God created, we only know that when Satan fell, he took 1/3 of the angels with them.

Fallen angels are also sometimes referred to as Watchers in the bible. I could go on and on forever. And there are many scriptural references to the likes, and or this subject.
I don’t think it’s any coincidence that the Dead Sea scrolls were found in the summer of 1947…. And Roswell happened in 1947. I don’t know why our church fathers have suppressed this information, but in Christ day the knowledge of what the fallen angels still existed at that time. In fact, the book of Jude was almost tossed out of the bible because it talks about this matter. The book of Enoch goes into great detail; there were scroll fragments of “The book of giants” found with the Dead Sea scrolls. Flavius Josephus tales of stories on this matter… and I believe “The book of Jubilees” also.

Anyhow, to make a long story short, It’s happening again. Aliens “Fallen angels” returned for their last big assault on mankind in 1947. I personally believe that the Anti Christ will be a hybrid. And there’s no telling how many generations of these creepy beings we have here…. Some people think they’ve been at it continuously since the very first. They are abducting humans and doing medical procedures on them and messing with our DNA.

So God showed all this to me so I could sound the warning. If I can offer you anymore, please let me know. I know it sounds crazy, but it is in fact true.... search all you want... the horrible truth will still be there.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Very well done, jensouth.

Roper

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The book of Enoch says that the spirits of the giants (After the deluge) because only their flesh was lost in the deluge, or when David and the children of Israel slew them, as "commanded" by God...Their spirits remained, and on earth would be their habitation. They would neither eat, or drink and they would be evil foul spirits on the earth.

So, there's who the demons are. They are the Spirits of the dead giants, and because they have no fleshly bodies of their own anymore... they like to take possesion of human bodies. So, that's another possible reason why the Fallen angels could be manipulating Dna.... to make bodies for these evil spirits to posses? Which will in return be used in the end days to wage war with Satan against Gods people....

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
hey, I read this thread today and thought of yours. Maybe it is connected in some way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Honestly Jen what i have to say really shouldnt be discussed via this thread. I will send you a U2U within the next 24 hours...I hope my comments/opinions/insight will be beneficial in some way but this subject diserves much more then a paragraph.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thanks for inviting me to the thread Jen. I can candidly say I don't have a lot to contribute. Typically I'm able to scan through pieces of information and highlight things I know are incorrect, but nothing seems to be out of line from principle or scripture that I can tell. I have a few questions though. What warning is there for us? What do you believe aliens are specifically?

When it comes to extra-terrestrials, something Jesus says comes to my mind:

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

He could've been talking about other countries... but chose a metaphor instead, which is what he typically did to express things well beyond our comprehension. Things that make you go hm....

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Saints, I believe that scripture you quoted refers to the gentiles that have been grafted into the vine. Jesus told his disciples to go first and preach the gospel to the Jews, and later on his gift included the gentiles. That's what I believe anyway.

Whats the warning? Well I would say to beware of what Satan & the fallen angels are up to, seems to me if modern day doctors & scientist can tweek DNA...then how much more knowledge would satan and his gobblins be able to do the same, and far ahead of man? These offsprings I believe are still around, maybe with some DNA adjustments, so they don't appear so stand-outish as they did so long ago in the form of giants with 6 fingers and six toes and double rows a dentation. Maybe they blend in with mankind in a much more subtle way now, but they are still evil.

I'm sure you've read up on alien abductions? All the ones I've read include medical experiements, usually with reproductive organs. I think the so called Aliens are in fact fallen angels...doing the same thing to humans that the first did when they fell. If you haven't read the book of Enoch...it is so revieling you wouldn't believe it!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Saints, I believe that scripture you quoted refers to the gentiles that have been grafted into the vine. Jesus told his disciples to go first and preach the gospel to the Jews, and later on his gift included the gentiles. That's what I believe anyway.

Certainly could be.

Whats the warning? Well I would say to beware of what Satan & the fallen angels are up to, seems to me if modern day doctors & scientist can tweek DNA...then how much more knowledge would satan and his gobblins be able to do the same, and far ahead of man? These offsprings I believe are still around, maybe with some DNA adjustments, so they don't appear so stand-outish as they did so long ago in the form of giants with 6 fingers and six toes and double rows a dentation. Maybe they blend in with mankind in a much more subtle way now, but they are still evil.

I'm almost finished my B.A. in Biology, the six fingers and toes (polydactyl) identification confuses me. There have been some outstanding followers of Christ who are polydactyl. One population that has a greater tendency than others due to Founders Effect (moving a section of the European community to an isolated one) in Pennsylvania. The Amish.

www.nature.com...
experts.about.com...

I don't know much about the Amish other than they're Biblically dedicated and they helped the builders of my house. The Mennonites, a related community, I do know a group of them who really know how to cook :-d.

I'm not trying to shoot holes into anything, but I'm worried about prejudging people based on a recessive trait.

I'm sure you've read up on alien abductions?

Not in great detail. Articles, documentaries.

All the ones I've read include medical experiements, usually with reproductive organs.

I think aliens (should they exist) would review all parts, though the ones we guard closely could most certainly shock us into recalling in greatest detail. It's true for animals as well. Their temperment changes depending on how you examine them.

I think the so called Aliens are in fact fallen angels...doing the same thing to humans that the first did when they fell. If you haven't read the book of Enoch...it is so revieling you wouldn't believe it!

I may have, I'm not sure. I know I've read a good bit of it if I hadn't. There wasn't a lot of shock and awe in it for me and frequently worry about friends of mine who have a strong affinity (envy?) for vampires swearing by it. If you'd like to quote relevant passages, I would certainly read.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I just want you to know, I’m not picking on anyone of various genetic defaults! If you thought that ever, I apologize, honestly. The six fingered, and six toed giants are in the bible…here are a couple of places you will find them, I pasted them for you. KJV

2 Sam. 21: 20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.

1Chron 20: 6 And yet again there was war at Gath, where was a man of great stature, whose fingers and toes were [b/]four and twenty, six on each hand, and six on each foot: and he also was the son of the giant.

KJV

In an old book entitled "History And Antiquities Of Allerdale," there is an account of a giant found in Cumberland, England, at an unknown date in the middle ages. Called "A True Report of Hugh Hodson, of Thorneway," it states: "The said giant was buried four yards deep in the ground, which is now a corn field. He was four yards and a half long, and was in complete armour; his sword and battle-axe lying by him....his teeth were six inches long, and two inches broad...." The bones of a twelve foot tall man were dug up in 1833 by a group of soldiers at Lompock Rancho, California. The skeleton was surrounded by giant weapons, and the skull featured a double row of teeth. Yet another giant was unearthed in 1891, when workmen in Crittenden, Arizona excavated a huge stone coffin that had evidently once held the body of a man 12 feet tall. A carving on the granite case indicated that he had six toes.

In 1833, soldiers digging at Lompock Rancho, California, discovered a male skeleton 12 feet tall. The skeleton was surrounded by caved shells, stone axes, other artifacts. The skeleton had double rows of upper and lower teeth.

A giant found off the California Coast on Santa Rosa Island in the 1800s was distinguished by its double rows of teeth.

Source

The Catalina Islands, off California, are the home of dwarf mammoth bones that were once roasted in ancient fire pits. These were roasted and eaten by human-like creatures who were giants with double rows of teeth.

Source

It’s getting late here; I will see if I can dig up the stuff from the book of Enoch for you tomorrow?
Jen

[edit on 9/7/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thank you very much for clarifying the above information. In the cases of polydactylism, usually the result is a single extra digit. A sixth finger, or a sixth toe. I think you've made a much better distinction here saying it's a total of 24 toes as one indicator, with giant size and two sets of teeth being other indicators. This is a good representation of a separate phenotype (physical appearance) from a person with a recessive genetic trait versus a different kind of person entirely. Good reference from the Bible. which also explains this more clearly for a thread observer. Here are some similar supports from an archeological standpoint:

www.kent-hovind.com...

www.s8int.com...

www.returnofthenephilim.com...

...and these are just starters.

I'd like to hear more about giants/giant humans if anyone has more to contribute.

I'd also like to move ahead to explore the factors that may cause this. If these three traits: double-height, double-teeth, and 24 digits were recessive, then the son/daughter of the giant would have none of these traits due to heterozygos recessiveness. In other words, the traits from the woman they marry would dominate the first (F1) generation (according to Mendelian genetics), but the grandsons (F2) would exhibit a 1 in 4 chance of receiving one of these traits. The interesting thing about the genepool is recessive traits don't really "go away". They crop up after every few successive generation due to the nature of recessive genes. It would stand to reason then that we would find "jumps" in history where people were born with double-height, double-teeth, and/or 24 digits. Is this the case?

First, double teeth:

Where do double teeth come from then?

It's called ectopic eruption. It happens when permanent teeth erupt through gum tissue behind or in front of baby teeth.

www.tambcd.edu...

Usually the permanent teeth are located just below their milk predecessors. With pressure from the permanent tooth, the root of the milk tooth gets dissolved / eaten away, and the milk tooth falls out to make way for the permanent tooth. However, if the permanent tooth is placed too far away, it will erupt even without the primary tooth falling out. This causes double teeth, a new tooth behind or by the side of the old one.

Such a situation should corrected promptly if several weeks have elapsed. Timely removal of the milk tooth in such a case will allow the permanent tooth to take its correct place.

your-doctor.com...

www.tambcd.edu...

Oh this is getting interesting! Can't wait to do more research.

It seems to me Jen, that for someone to say "double teeth is impossible" would be overlooking some very clear facts that state otherwise. We've already seen that polydactyl does exist as a recessive trait. Therefore it is a trait. Though, I don't think the recessive trait we know today is the same trait exhibited in giants. I'll be glad to discuss more soon.

I think you're doing well sticking to your guns with Samuel and Chronicles. I'd like to explore these ideas first before going onto unequal footing with omitted books. This has gotten too big (no pun intended) to undertake a study on whether or not Enoch should be Biblically inclusive for now if you don't mind. In otherwords, I'm overwhelmed at the moment. Congratulations and again am really really looking forward to what develops from this research. I'll post more soon, feel free to add, question, or discuss more until then. I'll do my best to catch up. At the very least, your vision has opened my eyes and mind to a lot of puzzle pieces that are fitting together nicely. This lends validation for me.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I would be happy to further my research on the subject, and polish up what I already know.

I like to think that these "traits" (Angelic beings crossed with humans) were possibly instituted by "God" himself so people had a way of telling them apart from just say...tall people. If God can do anything, and I think he can, then he could give humans a way to tell who the offspring of fallen angels w/ daughters of man were!
Thus their traits being Giant in stature, 6 fingers, six toes on each foot & hand... giving a digit of 24 total. I believe that's what brought the Flood of Noah on. There were so many of these giants, that God saved only 8 people Noah and his family....with the bible stating Clearly that Noah was perfect in his generation

Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

KJV

By that I don't mean he wasn't a sinner, but that he was genetically pure and that his DNA, & the DNA of his children was still pure as God had created.
It's important to note too, that when Adam & Eve fell in the garden, God promised a seed that would come and make right the wrong that Satan had done, Jesus Christ himself, and Satan was trying to prevent Christ from coming..and if he could taint all the DNA...then Christ would also be tainted. God didn't allow that, so he have a virgin bare the Savior! Isn't that wonderful.

More Later,
Jen

[edit on 9/8/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So.. were you about to fall asleep, about to enter the dream state? or you had vivid totally conscious eyes open hallucinations?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
None of the above.... I was wide, wide, wide awake!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

By that I don't mean he wasn't a sinner, but that he was genetically pure and that his DNA, & the DNA of his children was still pure as God had created.
It's important to note too, that when Adam & Eve fell in the garden, God promised a seed that would come and make right the wrong that Satan had done, Jesus Christ himself, and Satan was trying to prevent Christ from coming..and if he could taint all the DNA...then Christ would also be tainted. God didn't allow that, so he have a virgin bare the Savior! Isn't that wonderful.

Tactically speaking, it would be a brilliant move on Satan's part. If Christ comes into the world as a sinner, then surely he could not take on himself everyone else's sin and pay the price for them. Essentially, we'd not be able to gain eternal life forgiven of our sins.

We've talked about 24-digits, and double sets of teeth. Next up, double-height humans or hybrids according to the theory you're presenting (it may not be theory to you, I mean this more or less those who are looking for validation).

"JEDDAH, 30 November — Meet the man who has staked a claim to be the tallest person in the world. "I’ve sent my claim to the Guinness Book of World Records and am awaiting their acknowledgment," boasts Azad Khan Masood, a 25-year old Pakistani, who hails from Saraoogha in the North West Frontier Province’s Dera Ismail Khan district.

He is 7’ 8" tall and weighs 330 pounds (150 kg). Attired in the distinctive Pakistani shalwar-kameez dress made out of 16 meters of cloth, he sports the world’s biggest pair of shoes — size 22. "The clothes I wear are those of Alam Channa, previously the world’s tallest person," Masood said during a visit to Arab News yesterday."

www.arabnews.com...

World's tallest man only 7'8". Hm, well short of the mark recorded by the Bible.

But, some may say maybe Goliath was "actually" that tall because people back then were shorter. Nope:

www.medieval-castles.org...

www.gnxp.com...

historymedren.about.com...

According to the first link, 90% is herititary, not environmental factors such as nutrition. Even still, variants were perhaps an inch.

Looking at the skeletons I'd linked before, it's stating person totalling 13 feet! That is more than double the average. I ask again, could it be that this trait was recessive? If so, we'd have persons between 10 and 13 feet cropping up every couple generations...yet it seems not to be the case. Next post I'd like to establish three things:

1.) These traits do exists scientifically
2.) These traits were not recessive
3.) The individuals who had these traits became extinct

I hope I'm not carrying your thread too far off Jen, if so, tell me to cool it and I certainly will. Candidly, I'm getting exciting by all this information!

[edit on 8-9-2006 by saint4God]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join