It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic are you?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Just wanted to know how many are out there. Psychics fascinate me, my wife is one, and I love to hear peoples visions/predictions and how many of them came true. So how psychic are you and what would your specialty be(Clairvoyance, Mind reading, remote viewing, etc)?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I predict my post will not be the last on this topic.

(Specialty: statistics & laws of probability).

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The self-fulfilling prophecy is also an interesting and useful construct.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I guess so. I thought I'd get a lot more hits off of this....Oh well..never hurts to try

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It takes time UFOCHASER, people will reply.
All in good time my freind.
Me and you have already discussed my abilities.
Im sure alot of people will reply.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wasn't giving up...or being disheartened at all..This is one of the most active boards I've ever been on though!
ufo

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I know I have certain abilities, and more than a few people have observed them, but I have found them not to be useful in accomplishing any life goals and I haven't harnessed them.

I can't predict lottery or lotto numbers

BUT I can do useless things.

1. For three solid days some years ago, I had some fun with my staff in an open-plan office of six people with one main incoming line phone line distributed by our secretary. While I was in the office, I predicted the staff member for which each and every incoming call was directed, before she answered. Every time. Over 120 calls. There was one call where I couldn't say. It was a wrong number. We all laughed. The staff knew that there was some trick I was playing to achieve this and they were frustrated by how it was done. But there wasn't a trick.

I still play this game occasionally wherever I end up. 'Can you get the phone?" "No, it's for you." Just have to make sure you 'feel' really confident, but I haven't been wrong yet in many years of practice

2. I can predict the next line of dialogue in dramatic moments of Hollywood flicks I have never seen, word perfect. But that is a matter of having seen too many, and the formulaic crud that comes out of Hollywood.

3. When TV channel surfing, I flick back to the program I want to watch within one second of the ad break coming to conclusion, any time day or night and irrespective of the number of ads programmed in ad breaks for that timeslot, without the aid of a watch. Perfectly, every time, with witnesses who don't get it, and who say "Can you flick back now" to which I reply "No, the ads aren't finished".

Those are generally fun but non-pragmatic abilities. I watch less and less TV these days.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Masked,
My wife is almost the same way when it comes to tv and movies. Only for movies, she already knows the ending to most of them within the first 2-3 minutes. I am talking about seeing it in her head. She can also hear a song in her head and flip thru stations and know that it is on the radio with a degree of certainty.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I would concur that I have a small dose of whatever your wife has. I've talked about this airwaves thing with people who don't dismiss the way it can work at all.

I suspect there is some scientific explanation which isn't yet researched or documented.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
UfoChaser,
has your wife or your sister in law had anyother dreams that are very dark, Doomsday dreams.
Iv been thinking that if you were to get them to explain it to you and write them on this forum. Maybe someone could relate thier visions, dreams to your family members.
I will post my dreams aswell.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Deep,
I will ask them when I get home tonite and post whatever they say on this thread tomorrow around 4 pm EST.
Or should I post them on the nuclear attack thread?
decisions, decisions.....

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'll make a thread on Doomsday dreams.
You can post it on thier.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Outstanding...
I look forward to the posts that go onto that thread.
I am somewhat of a disaster fan. I don't want it ever to happen, but I like watching it in the movies and stuff.

ufo

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
...if anyone actually had to TELL you...they wouldn't be that psychic after all now would they...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I suppose not, but then again if they were THAT psychic, maybe they could control it to the point where typing was easier then trying to communicate thru the mind, or astral planing or any other method of psychic comm there could be. My wife is psychic, but she can't contact me in my head 40 miles away. There are all different psychics and they all interest me.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I'm able to make a Psi Ball but thats about it. My mum is an empath however, and she's proven it on countless occasions!

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I need an education about Psi Balls and how to play with them.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I am a SLIDER (one of threads around here....I affect street lights majorly, and can usually control those which I "disrupt"...too bad it doesn't work for stop lights, hehe....)

I'm a little bit telekinetic (I can move toothpicks, stop watch hands, and compass needles, usually with just about a half hour or so).

I'm a little bit pyrokinetic (I managed to singe the edge of a paper once, but only after about two hours of concentrating (yes, I was THAT bored)....

I've done a little bit of prognostication, but only sporadic spurts (not getting on the freeway, going the long way, just to later learn of an accident, etc.)

I've practiced some remote viewing, but only of objects, and was mostly successful for the most part. I simply havent' made time to practice it more though...

I've had great success with Ouija and Automatic Writing, though some bad experiences with this as well...

I wouldn't consider myself "psychic" though. I believe we all have these abilities, just that some people are lucky enough to have them "unlocked" by some trauma, etc. and are simply more adept with them.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I can read a person's soul by looking into thier eyes. I can tell everything from general personallity (that is not very difficult) to thier daily habbits (very specific: bathroom habits, do they like coffee in the morning). It gets creepy when I go even more detailed than that (favorite color, movie, words, subject in school).
I also use pendulums. So far I have yet to be wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I can usually get a good "feel" for how someone is, just by sight...hard to describe really, but you just see like flashes in your mind's eye...of them doing everyday stuff....weird...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join