It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream of burning pyramidal building

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
What is the significance of the birds 'crown', other than ruling elite?

3's are usually 'unclean trinity'. In this case the crown is for the Prince of Wales's, UK. The Red Dragon (devil) has always been the emblem for Wales so the prince is the Antichrist.

All 13 ruling families have a primary candidate for the Antichrist, so 30 years ago it might have been England. However, things might have changed since then.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
13 days and then what?

3-12-18

i can not tell the future to you

it would definitely change it

change is not my doing but through correct decisions truth and justice will prevail

water puts out fire

water is truth

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
BTW, for those who are interested, this is the dream I had many years ago, that made me come here in the first place.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Such interesting dreams.. that previous one sounds a little too exact for it to be 'just a dream'. It does seem like a past life remembrance. Perhaps your subconscious threw in some people from the present, to clue you in that you were observing the past? I've had some vivid and ..'more real than real' for lack of a better description dreams, but only a few in my lifetime.
Nothing like that though, they are usually of a more personal nature.
I hope some more folks will chime in on this, I bet someone on the board knows which pyramid building fits your description best.
Yeah.. could be symbolic of something like you guys said too. Interesting for sure!
edit on 27-2-2018 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Such interesting dreams.. that previous one sounds a little too exact for it to be 'just a dream'. It does seem like a past life remembrance. Perhaps your subconscious threw in some people from the present, to clue you in that you were observing the past? I've had some vivid and ..'more real than real' for lack of a better description dreams, but only a few in my lifetime.
Nothing like that though, they are usually of a more personal nature.
I hope some more folks will chime in on this, I bet someone on the board knows which pyramid building fits your description best.
Yeah.. could be symbolic of something like you guys said too. Interesting for sure!

I really wouldn't know, I am still getting to terms with the fact that I have dreamed of something that really exists in the real world, mostly because I am very much on the fence when it comes to spiritual matters.
Usually, my dreams are so short that I am able to piece together the meaning, with the aid of dream interpretation websites. Have not done that (yet) with the more elaborate dreams, maybe I should.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The most lucid dream i ever had was watching an mushroom cloud rise up over my city in the distance as i was standing on the suspension bridge.

It was terrifying, finally with what felt like burning skin. Was horrid. To this day i still think about it

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Some people go thru life pretending to be someone they''re not.

Especially when they say, 'I'm a prophet, don't ask me to prove it, thats none of you business'.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You are a little thick, so let me explain something to you, I NEVER SAID I AM A PROPHET Silly Git! Never pretended to be one. it is all in your puny little mind. Now go irritate your mommy again.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yes, you did...

Last night I had a very weird short dream that was so profound, I thought I'd share it here for the unlikely event that something related happens.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yes, you did...

Last night I had a very weird short dream that was so profound, I thought I'd share it here for the unlikely event that something related happens.

So that is me claiming I'm a prophet? Don't be a dick dude, even though it is your nature, it has to come true first before it can be called a prophecy. Besides, you only quote what suits your argument, but I also said it felt kinda PROPHETIC. But I am wasting my time on you, you want to see something that isn't there. Otherwise, I could simplyhave said that I was posting a prophecy.

I'll prophecize one thing especially for you though, I see, in the near future, that I am about to ignore an annoying flatulent mosquito named intrptr, mainly for putting words in my mouth, but mostly because he's/she/it (pick your LBGT) is a dick.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yes, you did...

epic fail

dude you inferred more than i have seen in a while

the op never said the sorts you claim
edit on 28-2-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Yes, you did...

epic fail

dude you inferred more than i have seen in a while

the op never said the sorts you claim

Modern 'prophets' down play their 'suggestions', until they get a 'hit'.

And then that one sentence alluding too but not outright declaring (anything) will be the go to: see, I'm a prophet.

Waiting for the burning pyramidal shaped building in the news...

Not

edit on 1-3-2018 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I hear you but often we are called by our inner self to put a message out and try to gain info on a subject through our dreams. In these cases the person usually has no idea what the reason for them to be predicting stuff and that can lead to a profit complex.

In this case the op is not bssing you as you think he is out for gain. imo

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: intrptr

I hear you but often we are called by our inner self to put a message out and try to gain info on a subject through our dreams. In these cases the person usually has no idea what the reason for them to be predicting stuff and that can lead to a profit complex.

In this case the op is not bssing you as you think he is out for gain. imo

Never mind dude. He is wrong, whether he likes it or not. I could easily shut him up by giving him his bone, but I won't, cause he is wrong. First of all, if he thinks I will come out of the proverbial shadows if something happens that has any relation to my dream, he is sadly mistaking. I do not care for fame or publicity. People who do know me would laugh their asses off at the mere mention. I simply wrote down my dream in the hope that someone was able to give more insight, share some similarities perhaps, as was the case when I wrote down another dream earlier, but also in the event that it perhaps was a forewarning of some sort. Did I post it to be recognized as a prophet? Hell no! The thought that what I wrote would be seen as an attempt to be recognized as a prophet, hadn't crossed my mind until pointdexter brought it up. Would it amaze me, if something would happen that was clearly related, hell yes! Because the dream felt unlike any other dream I had before (ie feeling the heat).

Even now I feel stupid for trying to explain my actions. Why should I care what a person like "Mr. Dick" thinks about me? Although, the only one who would (aught to) feel stupid atm would be him, if he actually knew me that is. Fact of the matter is, he doesn't, so I cannot blame him for his ignorance. What I won't do, is feed his little ego by responding (directly) to his assumptions. This is simply a case of mind over matter, I don't mind, cause he don't matter. So this is also the last thing I will write in relation to that piece of navel lint.

thank you for your sanity and faith in my intentions...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

My best advice for recognizing what your dream meant is too simply do what you are likely already doing and that is to monitor events happening right now. Everything we do and feel is connected to the universe and thereby connected to events happening now. Just ask inside yourself for insight and checkout the recent threads and news.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It wasn't this one was it?

This is the largest of two pyramids in all of Europe - the only other one is the Louvre in Paris, which is almost entirely underground. This one is in Stockport, Cheshire, North West England, UK. In my home town.. Owned/operated by the Co-Operative Bank, and has been in place as such for twenty years & more now, constructed in the early nineties.

Stockport also boasts extensive underground tunneling, constructed as air raid shelters during WW2, I think there's a few miles of known tunnels. My suspicion is that there are far more nowadays, but we just don't know about them. The red sandstone on which the town is built is very easy to dig through, so underground bases are almost a certainty, imho.

It's always struck me as odd that in the whole of Europe, only two towns have pyramids: Paris, and Stockport. Now Stockport isn't much of a muchness in comparison to Paris, so why did we get a pyramid, but no other nation in Europe has decided to construct one? They're quite special when you think about it.

NB - there's also a local association with the author of Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll - the 'Mad Hatter' inspiration came from the local hat trade (very famous place for hat-making back in the olden days), and of course, the 'Cheshire Cat', because we're based in the county of Cheshire.

Strange stuff, because it would seem that part of the town's (& Carroll's) history has been scrubbed from the record in certain respects.

Do we take the Red Pill, and enter Wonderland?

edit on MarchThursday1803CST12America/Chicago-060051 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Pre-sentiment is a well-documented effect, and appears to be an artefact of consciousness. By which I mean to say that, by virtue of our consciousness, we are all, to a greater or lesser degree, 'prohpets'.

Now whether we simply pick up on local fluctuations in the informatics of space, time & consciousness in our place of abode/ work, with small predictions which appear to come true exactly as exemplified in the dream, or whether we are spiritual people & seek to prophecy on behalf of God (or another 'deity'/ demon) is a matter of personal choice, and the whole issue of accuracy in larger scale things? That's basically down to God or the false 'deity'/demon.

Interesting subject to be sure. I believe there's natural psychism, and supernatural psychism. Trouble is, nobody really accepts psychism as being a natural artefact of consciousness. If they did, then we'd have a far more interesting world in certain respects.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Not really no. Like I said, the windows had more color and were not dark or one-way see-through. it does have a similar shape however. I wish I could draw it like I saw it. Thanks for your tip though!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The pyramid represents the first crystal, imprisoned energy of the material realm.

It sounds like you are ascending. Why did you avoid the blue bus?

<< 1   >>

join