It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream of burning pyramidal building

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Greetings y'all!

Last night I had a very weird short dream that was so profound, I thought I'd share it here for the unlikely event that something related happens. In the dream, I am walking on a random street when many people run towards me in a panic, they seemed to run away from something. When I looked in the distance I saw a pyramid-like building (not the one in Korea as far as I could make out), and it was ablaze like a furnace, the flames roared straight up like an iron foundry. I could actually feel the heat, while I was more than a couple of hundred yards away from it. Then suddenly my attention was grabbed by a light blue touring-bus, in flames, rolling towards me. When I tried to evade it, it seemed to adjust its trajectory. I could escape it twice before my dream ended.

I do not dream a lot, but when I do, they are often very vivid. The last one I had was also very accurate, it had everything to do with what I experienced the day before. I cannot go into details, but it was so spot-on, it was terrifying. I know it's a long shot, but the latest dream felt so prophetic in nature, I could not resist posting about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Were there animals writhing and snarling around it?

Did you hear a voice say Zuul?

If you have them dream again and someone asks if you're a god, the answer is yes.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

I'm gonna create another account just to give you another star.

To the OP, that's pretty cool and relevant. The established order is falling, but it's not goin down without burning a hell of a lot of people.

Also, you're lost bicycle is in the basement of the Alamo.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
REX - I don't really get the "bicycle" referral, but if it is an attempt to be a smartass you succeeded.

edit on 27-2-2018 by 2Faced because: REXERCIZE

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
OWLBARF - I'm sorry, I did have another similar dream though, however, of an older female, making the sounds you described, while she was eating large chunks of fecal matter out of my backside, claiming to be your mother. She already knows I'm a god, she dined here before.

I like the level you're at, needs less intelligence to respond.
edit on 27-2-2018 by 2Faced because: to B Clear

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

I've had a few vivid dreams in my day, some surreal, others, lucid. Thank you for sharing yours.

To the others who can't seem to contain their badly contrived trivial driven behavior here towards other posters who want to share their experiences, well, your words speak for themselves, don't they.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
The established order is falling, but it's not goin down without burning a hell of a lot of people.

i agree. However, is it all pre-planned to go this way ?

Remember, "Out of Chaos Comes Order", the Nu World Order just like a phoenix rising out of the ashes. Notice the '2018' stamped onto the pheonix badge from this Jan 1988 issue. They planned 2018 and they planned Trump as well.

@Op. Maybe Red is demoncrats and blue is republicans all on fire as they want to burn as many innocent people as possible.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
You're welcome.
I have very little dreams that I remember, but when I do, it usually has some meaning and they are often spot-on. Mostly in the personal domain, but this felt different, it is the first dream, as far as I can remember, where I physically felt the actual heat of the fire.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sorry, I am only partially familiar with the current political divide in the U.S., I live in Europe and am quite anti-politics for obvious reasons. I am getting wiser to it though, cause many boards I visit, have turned into political oriented debate panels and are riddled with personal attacks What I do notice, however, is that this divide makes many people very suspicious of each other, I've even been called a "libtard" on other boards for instance, without actually knowing what that entails, and without expressing a political opinion, as far as I'm aware. But something I said was probably categorized as something only a "libtard" would say. Sad state of affairs, and a very dangerous development. I sometimes wonder what catalyst it will take to make it go critical. Cause critical it will go. One way or the other. For that what is unfolding before us, is indeed planned.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Very intriguing dream. And at the same time very familiar.

My wife had a similar dream like 3 years ago. She saw a building set on fire and people running and others just walking. Some of this people were asking her for me, but she did not know where I was. Then they wanted to attack her but an old man and a friend of mine protect her and took her to a safe place.

In that place she saw a bridge with a tree on one side. The tree had a bowl full of food and a red hair woman seated at the side of the bridge ask her to join
her. The lady reach to her ear and whisper Karnak.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The last one I had was also very accurate, it had everything to do with what I experienced the day before. I cannot go into details, but it was so spot-on, it was terrifying. I know it's a long shot, but the latest dream felt so prophetic in nature, I could not resist posting about it.

You're a prophet but can't go into detailing why...

very prophetic

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Louvre Pyramid & Blue bus tours??

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The last one I had was also very accurate, it had everything to do with what I experienced the day before. I cannot go into details, but it was so spot-on, it was terrifying. I know it's a long shot, but the latest dream felt so prophetic in nature, I could not resist posting about it.

You're a prophet but can't go into detailing why...

very prophetic

Damn..., the latest dream I just wrote about, felt prophetic. Another dream, I had before, which involves matters that are none of your business, so I can't go into details. I just wanted to iterate the fact that many of my dreams have some sort of meaning or forwarning. Is it trickling through McFly?

Some people are so obsessed with finding flaws, they themselves become the flaw.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Louvre Pyramid & Blue bus tours??

Thanx for being normal.

And no, it was not the Louvre, in fact, the building was more tapered then pyramidal, no sharp point on top. It also looked like inhabited. The bus chased me on a large square parking lot type of place (often found at places where lots of people come to visit, like museums or parks) with a couple of rows, simple bus-stops, higher walkways where buses stop to enable people to get on and off the bus easier. I remember that because the bus hit one of them, making it steer in another direction when it appeared to follow me.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I just had a dream that I won a hang out with Trump for a week contest.

When I got there, we hung out for a bit, and I helped him look at problem real estate deals.

I then got in a fight with the scraggly security guard at Walmart because he made me walk through the in door, not the out door.

I finally told the guy he is going to be famous, I am here visiting the president, he got all apologetic and nervous, said "ok, you can shop here"
I said "yeah, on second thought, no thanks, all your crap is made in China, I could order it for a dollar on ali baba, and not pay for bad employees, MAGA" and walked out.
He was like "nooooo, don't go!"

After that, I couldn't find my car, was wandering around a swamp at the edge of the parking lot frantically trying to find my car by clicking the keyfob alarm, because it was hot, and my dog was in the car.

Reading too much into dreams is not advised, if you want to maintain sanity, imo

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I guess I asked for it. Serves me right for posting something non-political.
edit on 27-2-2018 by 2Faced because: in case of grammar naziism

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Wow.. that is wild. What is the significance of the birds 'crown', other than ruling elite?

Frighteningly detailed dream Op! You said tapered.. it wasn't the TransAmerica was it?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
a reply to: Rapha

Wow.. that is wild. What is the significance of the birds 'crown', other than ruling elite?

Frighteningly detailed dream Op! You said tapered.. it wasn't the TransAmerica was it?

Minus 2/3 from the top and it looks very similar, only the way I viewed it, it was behind lower residential buildings, a large part of the tapered tower stood above them. Another difference is that the way I saw the tower, was in the daytime, and it looked like the trans-am building at night, ie there was color in the windows and the windows seemed larger. I am starting to wonder if the tower was just figuratively.
edit on 27-2-2018 by 2Faced because: SSDP

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I then got in a fight with the scraggly security guard at Walmart because he made me walk through the in door, not the out door.

you were likely going through the correct door.

i do not understand why walmart has their doors backwards. true story

to the op
13 days and counting

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
13 days and then what?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join