It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Apparently Stopped a Mugging in 1991, Resurfaced Report Says

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I've fixed that link twice - and - there are many other links provided in this thread by for example BigFatFurryTexan.

Seriously, you can't go get it yourself, just sit and whine?

You can see it here

I checked it - it works.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

What part of he got OUT of the limo and confronted the man weilding a deadly weapon?

And remember - anything that can kill and is used in the process of attacking someone - yeah, deadly weapon.

Also - Trump was unarmed again - facing a man who had no hesitation to whack someone in the head with a bat - which is what he was doing when Trump got out of the limo. But you? Seriously you're going to downplay that?

LMAO

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: kurthall

What part of he got OUT of the limo and confronted the man weilding a deadly weapon?

According to the article, the only witness that went on record said Trump only got out AFTER the man had left.

He likes to gawk at innocent people bleeding amongst other things.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Man this has got to have caused some serious nervous breakdowns today.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I don't doubt he did - he is nothing if not super confident and brash. I imagine if he were at the site of the shooting, and he was armed, he probably would have confronted the shooter. But to be fair to the guy getting some much slack from the President himself, through his lawyer, he made it clear that he was there due to a report of fireworks going off at the school. When he heard the gunshots, he knew they were, but thought they were coming from outside.

But I guess if Trump called him a coward, he is a coward? He could be lying I guess. But he could be telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I do agree that the President shouldn't have opened his mouth until the facts were in. For all we know the four officers were under orders not to enter until a tactical team arrived, etc. Which would mean someone royally # up, but isn't exactly cowardice, etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The child was not the only witness. Other articles, quoted in this thread, quote other articles. If anything, I suspect the child was trying to get her name in the paper and was not even paying attention, or possibly in the confusion did not catch everything. Other witnesses said that Trump talked to the man, and then the man left.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: fleabit

I do agree that the President shouldn't have opened his mouth until the facts were in. For all we know the four officers were under orders not to enter until a tactical team arrived, etc. Which would mean someone royally # up, but isn't exactly cowardice, etc.

That's what I'm hearing more of is that it was this department's policy for them not to enter, which is just crazy because it's been understood since the 90s that in an active shooter situation you need to engage the shooter as soon as possible. If that really is their policy, the Sheriff should be fired for not knowing his #ing job.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I don't doubt he did - he is nothing if not super confident and brash. I imagine if he were at the site of the shooting, and he was armed, he probably would have confronted the shooter. But to be fair to the guy getting some much slack from the President himself, through his lawyer, he made it clear that he was there due to a report of fireworks going off at the school. When he heard the gunshots, he knew they were, but thought they were coming from outside.

But I guess if Trump called him a coward, he is a coward? He could be lying I guess. But he could be telling the truth.

Isreal himself basically called him a coward in his press conference, and he has seen the video surveillance.

Just because you are ignorant of what actually happened does not mean Trump is.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: soberbacchus

The child was not the only witness.

By Child you mean the 16 Year Old, Kristen Romero who actually recounted it in detail saying Trump only got out after the mugger had fled?

By "not the only witness" you mean there was one other "witness that asked not to be named"?

Uh-huh...No doubt "John Miller".

edit on 27-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I guess I should point out that the attacker had a bat, not a gun, and Trump probably had bodyguards.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yeah, Trump is a super hero. Got it. Whatever.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I guess I should point out that the attacker had a bat, not a gun, and Trump probably had bodyguards.

And only got out after the attacker had already fled.

Gawker.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

What you fail to realize is that Donald Trump was not this huge personality in the 90's like he was in the 2000's. Take for example the old Oprah interview where she asks him about running for President...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join