It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

... Mind Reading Artificial Intelligence --- Thought Identification... and ... Y-O-U- ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Would appear to me and it is my contention that there is a concerted effort across different forms of media such as video games television movies music and others to use this type of brain wave modulating technology to get people to behave in predetermined and pre-planned ways so if this is old news to you then let's get a little more updated. It would also appear to me that there are several black project Quantum super computers around the world that are running a worldwide simulator utilizing all forms of collected data. Imagine if that included everyone's brain wave activity in real time? We're just getting started. Whatever happened to that P wave computer from IBM

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

P Wave? I only know that from seismology or ECG?

Technocrats like their variables phlegmatic. So I'd guess it's hypnotic sedation, surpress independent thought processes. Goes great with drugs like retalin, seroquel and similar.
The best simulation can be rendered useless if one of those peeks humans does what humans do: spontaneous creativity.

Stay unpredictable

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Right.

I was talking about my experiences with this weird thought coinidence # many years ago...with technology and otherwise.

Most people derided me and laughed to the point that they chose to cast me down as something akin to a leper.

So "friends" when some of you start to see it for yourself and realize how amazingly #ed things are, dont expect a single iota of support from the veterans of high strangeness that you slandered, or worse.

Get what you deserve. You cant avoid karma forever...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Don't take it so hard that other people were deeper under the spell than you were. Try to show them some compassion when eventually this does start to come out . if it will even matter by then.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: MantheDevilsApe

Hmm interesting, what does smh mean? You mean you never got to find out? Ha

My results were a bit different to yours I typed into google “what does” and got

What does the fox say
What does smh mean
What does skol mean

That is freaky, these aren’t search terms I’ve used before so I could assume they are the most popular search terms but that doesn’t seem likely either. I can only imagine google analytics collates our data and trys to match the most likely fit based on that information. A bit like with YouTube video recommendations only more complex.

Hmmm 😳I typed what dos. .. and it was my 1st result !! I spelt does wrong aswell !! Wtf .. I’m in bed and never even said it just thought it !! Still don’t know what smh means 😁
edit on 22018fAmerica/ChicagopmFri, 23 Feb 2018 16:02:10 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
yes, very strange. for the last few weeks, since that happened, I've been actively trying to test it, to bait it into reading my mind by picking out a random phrase or word when i'm reading on a device. I'll keep on reading, but keep the target phrase or word focused in my mind. Then I put my phone down or leave the computer for a 30 minutes or so ( and actually get some crap done lol) then get back online, still focusing on the target, and type the first couple words or letters without finishing it, to see if it knows what i'm looking for.So far I've only tried it 7 or 8 times. of those, one was disturbingly similar to what I was focusing on and one a few days later was dead on accurate. Ive only tried it on google chrome and Microsoft edge, using a Samsung galaxy s6 that's a couple years old and a dell inspirion laptop that I got brand new last October. , both devices having good cameras built in. I'm wondering if the cameras are actually better than we're led to believe and have the ability to see the reflections of things we're reading in our eyes or glasses, if you wear them(I don't wear glasses or contacts) and tracking our eye movements and what our pupils focus on and dilate to when we see or read something interesting or otherwise stimulating. I think i'm gonna keep this experiment going for a month and keep track of the results. Just to see lol

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

OK, that makes 3 of us now, in different parts of the world and on different devices and networks, getting the same results. This crap is spinning me into a dimension of paranoid I ain't EVER been in lol!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Blue and also white light makes your body produce less melatonin so you stay fit during daylight. The old lighbulbs were better in terms of this issue.

Warm orange / yellow light like from a candle or fire is way better and it makes sense, it has been the case for us humans for thousands of years. We adapted to fire at night.

That´s IMHO also the reason why some people can´t sleep when it´s full moon.

Anybody can test this, try to sleep with a 5000-6500 Kelvin color temp. nearby switched on for some nights. It´s the same as if you try to sleep in bright daylight. It works but it isn´t good sleep because your body is producing way less melatonin as it would in darkness or with a lower color temp.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
DIAPERS DIAPERS DIAPERS !!!

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: anotherside

Auditory hallucinations is not even close to transmitting thoughts.

Please explain?

How on earth can you make that distinction?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

BLUEGENE/P
BLUEGENE/Q
DoE.
FOLLOW.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hahaha - I just tried the smh thing and Google predicted - just typed "what does" and smh appears third down - wow! Mind blown! How can they do this?
edit on 25-2-2018 by f4andHALFtoads because: (no reason given)

Also weird I should get the "what does the fox say" when I've never heard of, read or made mention of this meme ever....

Google Bubble just got serious

edit on 25-2-2018 by f4andHALFtoads because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join