It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The key to Anti-gravity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
there is no non-physical dimension, it's just not physics as we see it yet, we think we are so far in technology, we just started lol. babys compared to what is. trust me, we will figure out more in the next 5 to 7 years & it will be trippy lol

We already have our AI figuring out answers to equations that we don't even understand, so you could be right. As if this world wasn't baffling enough.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

a.i figuring things out for us? lol revalations 3; Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
edit on 22-2-2018 by SatansPride because: revalations**

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

time is at hand, means we are working on it

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a.i figuring things out for us? lol revalations 3; Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

I guess when all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

lol hell nah people made war hammers & mechanical hammers . i mean a.i will not help us firgure thing out for us, it will figure things out for the devil(angels who got his/her toys taken away for seein' our future of torturing this planet & its species with & for our tech.)& not give an emotion(animalistic, as we see it, emotion) towards us or other species.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
gravity doesn't just end at the atmospheric boundary of a planet.

Gravity is everywhere in the universe, just in varying degrees of strength.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

yeah, our galaxy has a gravitional force so we have to use that scale of g force because the next galaxy will have more or less gravity. We just need to figure out atmospheric pressure before we can go to space with it. babysteps

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: SatansPride
The Gravitron is a misnomer, it has nothing to do with gravity per se. It works with centrifugal force. If you want to actually see centrifugal force in action please look up Eric Laithwaites christmas lectures at the Royal Institute.
Negating gravity is just the minor part. The Golden fleece to find is gravity manipulation, ie, a method to make more or less gravity. Then we have propulsion. When we have that then the galaxy is at our fingertips. As gravity permeates the universe. It's what keep the solar system circling the Sun.
Gravity is the same mechanism on Earth as on Uranus as on planets around far away stars.

centrifugal force is also a misnomer.

centrifugal force is not a thing. sorry it just bugs me when people say it.. Its momentum "hitting a wall"

like when you hold a rope with weight at end and spin around your head it goes in a circle, but the momentum is a tangent to that circle that is pulled on by the rope.. the rope being one length makes it a circular path.. the "force" is the strength of ropr..

or riding in a car on a wide turn you are seemingly "pushed" to the outside.. you are not being pushed.. you are just trying to go the way your body is already going and the car gets in the way of your path..

may sound like im splitting hairs, but its just newtons first law in action. nothing is "pushing out"

edit on 22-2-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

do you think it would get thrown with earth alignment perfectly though? i dont think so but i dont really know right now

It would continue on the path it's on. Earth would be effected by gravity and slowly change direction.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread is 3 pages long

Everyone still thinks that 'gravity' is a product of mass, i.e. that it comes from the mass, by interchanging theoretical particles called 'gravitons'. This is not true, that is why they can't find gravitons, what we call gravity is the force of the aether/zero point/higgs field (choose your name here they are all the same) forcing matter together. That's the simple explanation. Gravity is also time.
There are only 5 ways to store/extract energy from mass, that is chemical, atomic,momentum,rotation and charge. If you go to the sub-atomic level then there is only rotation and charge. And the aether/zero point/higgs field acting on it.

Momentum and inertia are 2 separate forces associated with mass, but not pertinent to gravity, Laithwaite proved that.

Once a 'gravity well' has been formed, it acts outside of the aether force, it has no 'mass' to speak of, and can therefore travel faster than light, make 90 degree turns etc etc. This can be proven using electrostatic discharge, T.T. Brown and Podkletnov proved that. Podkletnov produced 'gravity waves' that bent metal plates etc, the wave was travelling faster than light, but slowed when it hit an object, thereby imparting energy.

The 'gravity wave' detectors do not work since the wave distorts matter and time as it passes through it, so looking for a minute deviation in a vacuum cylinder underground using lasers does not work since the 'wave' distorts both the cylinder and the laser equally, giving no detectable result. You will get a tiny result if the wave is at an angle to the cylinder & lasers, and that's what they called a 'breakthrough' LOL... That is why it's so difficult to measure gravimetric distortions. There is a much easier method though, developed in 1932.

The big picture is a lot more complicated than that, but this is the simple version, since there are also N dimensions to deal with, so string theory is partially correct.
If you build a FTL saucer, then you are also buiding a time machine, and vice versa.
Stargates should be possible if the machinery that generates the bubble doesent have to travel with it (obviously this only works if there are 2 of them, one at each end). Simple, really....

So, now you know, get out there and build something!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Gravity is just a mirror reflection of Antigravity. Like a record played back in reverse.

They are building a new recorder to reverse Gravity again. Like the old days of cataclysm

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

Hmm, there is either gravity or an absence of it, there is no 'anti' as such. The term used nowadays is 'gravity control', it used to be called 'electrogravitics' which is closer to being correct.
You see, we don't understand the true nature of electricity, and we have been playing with it for 100's of years, yet we still dont understand it's true nature..the MIT lectures on EM theory are full of sh*t, i have never seen such BS in all my life. Maxwells equations were misinterpreted by both Lorentz and Heaviside, and have been generally misunderstood ever since.
Maxwell actually predicted all of the forces including gravity and the 'zero point/aether' force, but that was overlooked by the mathematicians, unfortunately. There were some, like Dirac, who saw that we are indeed sitting in a 'sea of energy'...there is indeed enough energy in an empty cup to boil all the worlds oceans, we are talking gigawatts per cubic millimeter.....and we still have an energy crisis? Why? Plutonium is not a dangerous waste product, it is in fact a slow-decay isotope, that means it makes for excellent reactors but you can't make a bomb from it...and your gubmint is sitting on a huge pile of it at Cayenne mountain & other places, enough to power the US for 200 years...oh and then there's fusion, 3 types to choose from there also, why do you think the moon is so interesting all of a sudden? Because it has tons of helium-3, very rare on Earth, it is worth gram for gram 17 times more than gold......

I could ramble on, but you get the picture, we already HAVE all of this tech, including the orbital reactors and the 'antigravity' tech...when the CEO of Lockheed said 'we can send ET back home' he was NOT joking.

The sad part of all this is, the schools & universities continue to peddle the myth, while we already have the reality, but Average Joe like you & me will never, ever, see it...

edit on 27-2-2018 by playswithmachines because: Typo's

edit on 27-2-2018 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ah, yes, the Flux liner...www.abovetopsecret.com... i am sure that Lockheed had a big role in that as well as other companies i can't remember at this time....but the timeline fits, it all fits names dates places, you have to dig very deep, and be prepped to get your hands dirty, if you want to discover the truth!
-PWM-

edit on 27-2-2018 by playswithmachines because: aw poop...

edit on 27-2-2018 by playswithmachines because: aw poop...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join