It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The key to Anti-gravity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Anti-gravity is about less gravity, not zero gravity. If we were to have zero gravity, our device would plummet us into or away from earth as quick as earth moves. We must make a minimal gravity device to comply with planetary environments of atmospheric pressure. So to make an atmospheric pressure regulater, we must first figure out how to manage atmospheric pressure,( which we have done). next we need to create an infinite power source, by bypassing electrical currents of course to generate more power energy than heat energy by a 1 to ten ratio. then we need a stablizer to keep from having the ship rotate & rotate in the same place. there is no gravity particles, it takes 3 or 4 main chemical compounds to create gracity. an anti gravity machine is useless around planets, only useful when in between destinations. itd only take like 230 million to build a craft without the proper tools. the craft wouldnt travel space for that much money but itd be a prototype to show its possible. with the proper tools including paying for the power & fixes of equipment, roughly 60 to 70 million.

for those who dont know what anti-gravity is, heres a link
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Uhmmm

ok

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Gravity cannot be artificially created, with chemistry.

It never has been, and it never will be, because there is no route by which physics permits that.

There may be ways to COUNTER gravity, but none of those have nearly as much to do with chemistry as they do pure physics.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

physics is only as far as the eye can see, i cant see my electrons flowing rapidly in circles while i pick my cup up, i just pick it up. we almost have the ability to see better physical features but we need to create a better scope first. beside, the lightbulb was never possible until it was. im tellin ya, partial gravity is easy as fillin a balloon with helium lol

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

That is not anti-gravity or even partial gravity though. That is called buoyancy, and there is a distinct difference.

Anti-gravity is not just the ability to float despite the effect of gravity, but the ability to negate its effects by way of operating a mechanism which controls the effect of gravity on the craft. It is most certainly not just jamming a flimsy structure with a lighter than air gas.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Gravity cannot be artificially created, with chemistry.

It never has been, and it never will be, because there is no route by which physics permits that.

There may be ways to COUNTER gravity, but none of those have nearly as much to do with chemistry as they do pure physics.

Ummm...all rockets counter gravitational force...and do so chemically...

Obviously not what the OP was attempting to state...

Just sayin...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

its about turning a heavy element into a light one like metal to plastic. not actually making metal lighter but if helium could float metal im sure theyd us it lol. just gotta change the chemical structure around the item which you wanna make 'float'. like if i had a ball of metal how could i make it float, ya magnets work but without them. could just thin the air( not just oxygen) outside of the metal ball by about 3 millimeters & make the electrical discharge evaperate before it reaches its boundries, but youd have to control that somehow if you dont want the ball to just smash a tree or the side of a building.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I think you know very well what I am getting at.

And no, they do not counter it. They overcome it. If they were simply countering it, they could hover without all the noise and broohah.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Brit is right, gravity is governed by mass. This is why astronauts could bounce around on the moon but need a trampoline to recreate a similar effect on earth.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

gravity is not governed by mass, its governed by inertia or we wouldnt have that fun ride at parks where we get stuck to the side & do sit up & try to lift up our arms lol, love that ride, the gravitron

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

If we were to have zero gravity, our device would plummet us into or away from earth as quick as earth moves.

That would be a sight to behold..
I guess they would not even have time to register what happened.

Makes me wonder about the question, standing still in space.
The question would be, standing still relative to what ?
edit on 22-2-2018 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

if anyone figured it out i doubt theyd have time to tell anyone lol hey maybe thats how the grand canyon was formed lol some dummy a million years ago figured it out with this huge spacecraft & just smashed earth lol then came the dinosaur apocolypse lol. makes me think of noahs arc, the land was called pangea back then, the lands split apart, noah stayed on the big piece of land europe & asia & was safe, many other people round the world at that time did the same thing in other places. noahs arc will never be found.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

& exactly, our galaxies move, they cause gravity in themselves, galaxy clusters move together creating gravity in themselves & so on for as big as ya get. relativity is the concept of time for dang sure. thats why i say anti gravity is useless unless in between destinations like a black hole, a black hole is absolute zero gravity.
edit on 22-2-2018 by SatansPride because: a black hole is absolute zero gravity

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

gravity is not governed by mass, its governed by inertia or we wouldnt have that fun ride at parks where we get stuck to the side & do sit up & try to lift up our arms lol, love that ride, the gravitron

in that ride you are "pushed" to the Outside. more honestly the wall is in the way of you..

if gravity was inertia gravity would pull you OFF a spinning earth, with no wall to stop you.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

If we were to have zero gravity, our device would plummet us into or away from earth as quick as earth moves.

That would be a sight to behold..
I guess they would not even have time to register what happened.

Makes me wonder about the question, standing still in space.
The question would be, standing still relative to what ?

no such thing as still is there?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

the earth is the wall that stops ya or we would fly off through & out chinas side lol, & the ride pushes you into the wall ya it pushes you out lol, the earths gravity is tryin to suck every last substance through it & out the other side, what stops us is a good question of how to replicate earths gravity sequence though.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

physics is only as far as the eye can see, i cant see my electrons flowing rapidly in circles

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

im pretty sure they call still "god" because its not phycially possible but it has to be so in order for every action has an equal & opposite reaction to be true

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

gravity is not governed by mass, its governed by inertia

yes,

its a pain every time I go outside I am flung off into space.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

its about turning a heavy element into a light one like metal to plastic.

So...alchemy?

. not actually making metal lighter but if helium could float metal im sure theyd us it lol. just gotta change the chemical structure around the item which you wanna make 'float'.

Changing chemical structure? That is not going to cut it. You have to provide a counterforce to gravity, not just change the thing that gravity is acting on. You have to emit some sort of field which can ignore gravity, because just changing the material of which your craft is made, does not cut it on its own in the least.

like if i had a ball of metal how could i make it float, ya magnets work but without them. could just thin the air( not just oxygen) outside of the metal ball by about 3 millimeters & make the electrical discharge evaperate before it reaches its boundries, but youd have to control that somehow if you dont want the ball to just smash a tree or the side of a building.

Again, changing the structure of the object to be lifted is no where near enough, precisely because there is no control inherent in such a system, not to mention the fact that doing as you suggest would mean that the thing would just float up, up and away without any ability to be steered, or return to its point of origin. True anti-gravity will, eventually, turn out to involve some sort of field being emitted which negates gravity, and produces travel which requires no interaction with concepts like inertia.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join