It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many People on ATS do you have on Ignore?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I was wondering.
How many people do you have on ignore?
What made you ignore them?

Was it their opinion or the way that they put it?
Or was it an accident.

Personally, I don't have anyone on ignore at the moment. I put Freemason on there once by accident but, nobody ever makes me mad enough to press it for real.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
huh? what did you say?
j/k

I like the guys i potentially have to ignore, it's entertainment.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
None.

I put Toltec on Ignore for five minutes after receiving my first ATS insult. But then I realised that I enjoyed it.

There seems to be a labour-intensive everyone ignore Mr Mxzyptlk at work.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
None... everyone can express their opinion... i think i'm mature enough to handle it... if someone get's really nasty they'll get reported to the admins... ant they'll take care of it...

MrFreeze

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have none. But the guy that posted the Britney Spears stuff is high on my potential list.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I just had a thought. What happens when someone makes a thread and he's on ignore? Can the thread still be seen by the ignorer?

Nobody whose got me on ignore is gonna see this thread if it is.

Fury's right

link   
None, if my position is so weak it can't stand debate, I'll change my position.

link   
I wouldn't ignore anyone. The way I see it, if you disagree with someone it's better to give your opinion than block all the other ones out.....surely

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I also have no one on 'ignore', but I must admit, I think I am being 'ignored.'

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yeah, sometimes it seems as if im on perma ignore.
But as for me everyones opinion should count.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
none. I post at so many other dives, this place seems like a safe haven. really! even the really obnoxious people are pretty mild in the scheme of internet things.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i don't have anyone, but then i don't come here as often anymore so i don't get worked up into a frenzy as often to nessesitate an iggy. does anyone have me on ignore? if you just answered yes to that question you're a liar haha.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Besides AegisFang, no one.

BTW His he again posting here on ats ?

PS : thank MA

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Salem

I have never heard of the entity called 'AegisFang', or heard that one speak any wisdom. If I had an image of such a character, it would be someone paddling mercilessly against the current to try to make it to the message board.

I enjoy certain facets of linguistics tremendously. When you say "Instead of" AegisFang, you mean "Besides" AegisFang.

I am keen to know, what is your native tongue?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
nope no one, I do not even know how to do it.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Salem

I have never heard of the entity called 'AegisFang', or heard that one speak any wisdom. If I had an image of such a character, it would be someone paddling mercilessly against the current to try to make it to the message board.

I enjoy certain facets of linguistics tremendously. When you say "Instead of" AegisFang, you mean "Besides" AegisFang.

I am keen to know, what is your native tongue?

Don't know what you're talking about

Well, my first language is french ...
Believe it or not, I have never talked ( in person ) to any one in english, I just learn english by playing Nintendo !
Not surprising if the two first words in english that I learned was : Search and Destroy !

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You can see the 'ignore' function at work in those threads that seem to have schizophrenic personalities all to their own... you know, the ones where someone seems to be talking OVER someone else.

Personally, I think that 'ignore' just creates cliques on this site, as it, when used, just narrows the discussion down to those people who are familiar with each other. Also, except for some cases, it comes off as a very arrogant thing to do... I mean, yeah, ignoring an obvious troll or flamer is one thing, but ignoring someone for reasons other than that just reminds me of those blondes you knew dduring your high school years who wouldn't acknowledge your presence if you were trapped under a car.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Why hasn't anyone replied to this thread?
Its a good question

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Netchicken

There were quite a few replies, not including your own.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Why hasn't anyone replied to this thread?
Its a good question

LOL. Yup.
And there's not one person here who has someone on ignore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join