It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many People on ATS do you have on Ignore?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Some others said it best. But I will give it a go.

If you can handle the heat, than get out of the kitchen.

Abe

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I dont have anyone on ignore. I dont let people bother me enough for me to do that.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalker
I have none. But the guy that posted the Britney Spears stuff is high on my potential list.

Nightwalker

The ignore is to your left by all means feel free to click it.

BTW...
You seemed to have enjoy yourself.
You posted 6 times in that thread dufus.

ATS Thread - Britney Spears Admits To Drug Use

I have zero members on ignore.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't think anyones opinion should ever be ignored..you never know what someone might say and how it may affect you. I 'usually' try to read everyones thoughts and words here..even in 'physical' life I'd never just ignore someone because I didn't like what they were saying. You just 'never know'..many of you have made me sit and think about certain things I believed and or thought about, and some of you have to a certain extent, changed the way I think about some things..so I'd never ignore anyone..even ole Liberator-as rude as he was to me..
Magestica

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
...unfortunately us Moderators/Admins etc are unable to 'ignore' anyone...

...sometimes ya might wanna tho'...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I used to have one person on ignore after they insulted me personally on a post they made.It was pretty exceptional circumstances.Some people may know who that was and on what thread that happened.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've never put anyone on ignore ever since I joined ATS as a member. I don't really feel like there is a need to, because everyone who posts has something to say that contributes to my knowledge.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I've never put anyone on ignore, even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

I know one or two have got me on ignore though which is fine be me, they don't get to tell me how wrong I am. It's their loss.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I haven't put anyone on ignore.. no one has bothered me enough to. Even so, I don't think I would. It's easy enough to look past a post.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
No one. And I never plan to. Everyone's opinion is valid in my eyes.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I just ignore myself, it is easier to do

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have everyone on ignore, I take pride in responding to my own words.

Seriously though I dont think I ever ignored anyone on this site although Colonel is deserving at times.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I tried to ignore all the mods but they beat me up.

Actually, let it be known, I put THENEO on ignore. I un-ignored him once and then promptly re-ignored him. Of course, now I'm sure I'll get the same treatment in reply

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I ignored BigSage, but then hit unignore 30 seconds later.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Russian said he was ignoring me, whether he did or not I don't know. It was funny either way, I hope he did.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Nope. The more opinions and perspectives the better.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
none at all

i figure everyone has their opinion and i like to hear all sides, even if they annoy me/piss me off... i know i do that to other people, so it's only fair they do it to me. i think the ignore button is pretty much useless...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
I was wondering.
How many people do you have on ignore?
What made you ignore them?

Was it their opinion or the way that they put it?
Or was it an accident.

Personally, I don't have anyone on ignore at the moment. I put Freemason on there once by accident but, nobody ever makes me mad enough to press it for real.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i don't have anyone under ignore, And I don't intend on putting somewhere there. Just because someones being a dumbass one day, doesn't mean he'll be one the next.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Zero,....but several times the phrase has crossed my mind in consideration, after reading several non-productive posts (put mildly) from certain individuals.

But by the time I consider it enough to actually look at the button, the mods usually have beat me to it with a ban.

Never have,..hopefully never will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join