It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheyenne Mountain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2002 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Just a question, does anyone have any information or links on Cheyenne Mountain?

if so, can you please tell me? thanks

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Here are a couple of links that will give you information about the Cheyenne Mountain complex. (text and pics)

www.cheyennemountain.af.mil/

and

www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3/cmc.htm

Hope they help.

Trust no one

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well Cheyenne Mountain has sometimes been refered to as NORAD which is the heart of the US's Nuclear might. If a am not mistaken it is in Colorado.

So if you search for NORAD you will probally come up with something.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If you want a really good picture then watch Stargate!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, what the hell are those doctors giving me!!!

My reputatuion is freuchied now!

Ps, very sick for last few days and stuck in hospital!

M43

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yah, I'm with Ravenstar, Stargate is good and the old movie "Wargames"!

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
WarGames ilove!!

I remember this film about gigantic robots that were buried in the desert under a tourist attraction then two people, man and woman, found them and stopped the nad guys!

Have loved stargate for life and have you read some of the Fanfic?

Oh MY God!

M43

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
They are to funny..hehehe....people have some wild imaginations!

Now if anyone is going to get the bad guys at the end it is a man and woman.

There was a mini-series on tv a while ago that tracked a huge meteor in a direct path to earth and NORAD was trying to blast it in half with huge lazors but ended up breaking it up into smaller pieces. You know the "Astroid" movie.... What a maximania movie

Yyyyoooo.........being sick, what a bummer! get better soon, Ok?

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Cheyenne Mountian is the central Command Center for the joint US/Canada North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). From Cheyenne Mountian the US, and Canada provide servallence and communication, command, and control (C3) for all of North America's air and space defense forces.

Tim

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ahh yes NORAD, I saw a program about it on the discovery channel. Its deep in cheyenne Mountian and can with stand a nuclear blast (well it should do seeings its the US leading line of defense)

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It is in Colorado... right here in Colorado Springs... I live like 10 feet from NORAD, aka Cheyenne Mountain. My dad was supposed to work in there when we moved here, but they changed his orders.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
When I lived in Colorado Springs, I wanted to take a tour of the place and every few minutes turn to somebody and say "Da, Comrade!!".

VIEW FROM THE CARGO BAY

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by M43
Yah, I'm with Ravenstar, Stargate is good and the old movie "Wargames"!

He means Stargate SG1 The show... interesting that President Bush is in Denver now isn't it?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan
It is in Colorado... right here in Colorado Springs... I live like 10 feet from NORAD, aka Cheyenne Mountain. My dad was supposed to work in there when we moved here, but they changed his orders.

I used to live right down the street. 8th street, that is. I loved driving up Cheyenne Mountain Drive at night to check out the city lights from the mountain.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Right now I live on Ft. Carson... I used to live on Cheyenne Mountain BLVD. Near ing Supers, so I wasn't that far away. I've lived hre for two years and still haven't visited the place.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Right now I live on Ft. Carson... I used to live on Cheyenne Mountain BLVD. Near ing Supers, so I wasn't that far away. I've lived hre for two years and still haven't visited the place.

I don't think they give out tours.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ya they do...'s not into the actual work place... It's basically a tour of the entrance and that's it... but they do have a zoo there.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Ya they do...'s not into the actual work place... It's basically a tour of the entrance and that's it... but they do have a zoo there.

A zoo of WHAT?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It's not right at the gate, it's about half a mile from the entrance...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   

My Dad retired from the Air Force and bought a house in Widefield. My little brother owns it now. At one time I was a civillian employee at Ft. Carson. Fond memories.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join