It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy is aborted 3 times and lives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
First off in Canada, abortion is legal not because it is the will of the people but because Liberal apointed judges enforced their dictatorship. Just like gay marriage, the majority are against it but the Liberals just get there judges to make it law. Canada is the furthest thing from democratic.
Canada' free health care is a joke. The government takes half off everything you make and then taxes everything you buy just to pay for it. We can't even afford a military because of it. If you get sick you get put on a waiting list. Sometimes you have to wait years to get an MRI or cancer treatment. To top it off, our own political leaders get their medical treatment in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, honestly, it makes no difference if someone has "walked in their shoes" because I HAVE walked in their shoes, and still disapprove.

The fact remains (as I've seen from personal exerience galore) that they will pass you that line, and then not care when you have (and in many cases still am).

Number 3 for me (this time a girl). I am 27, married, own my own business, and am the only income in my family.

It can be done, you just have to do it.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I would still rather live in a socialized medical system than that of the Uited States, and I think you have no idea what you are talking about regarding the facts and figures you throw around without backup. Half of all the money towards healthcare not even used for healthcare, what are you talking about?
I 'm sure you appreciate walking out of a hospital after breaking a bone or whatever with no bills rather than walking out with a bill of 6000 dollars wouldn't you agree??
I am not saying our system is without its faults and needs some restructuring, but to privatize would be idiocy, and would destroy one of our governments and peoples greater achievements.

Who needs a military, unless one is militaristic in nature? As I am aware our country is pro abortion, is anti-military, it is the minority that wants the right wing change and not some fabled tyrannical supreme court keeping us a liberal minded nation. Don't smear the country with you patheticcally tainted brush.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by jawapunk]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Pro-Choice is pro murder....................

Oh knock it the hell off! That's your opinion, doesn't mean it's the true! To set the record straight....I am not for abortion, I am not pro choice other than for incest, medical reason, or possibly rape....but I am also not for you people who continue to to voice your opinions as if they are absolute truth and fact...it gets old. Your opinion is more truth than anyone else's....for some reason, that seems to be a very hard concept for some people on this board to comprehend

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here in the US we have to have preapproval to bleed and until you talk to your PPO, don't even consider it. I am happy for Canada. Canadians deserve nothing but an abortion, all of you. That way I can come up there with my guns and kill all your furry little creatures.

Seriously, for one small moment. No one is saying what the truth is. These unborn children are self-aware, they dream and they have a developed nervous system that projects pain.

Just think of all those children deleted from existance for their inconeniance, how many may have become your Gondi's, ML Kings and other great people by your standards of excellence?

What this thread really shows is that abortionists are quacks can not even determine what is alive or dead (any wonder). Where an ambulance chaser when you need one to ruin a practice?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
by that same logic how many hitler's stalins and the like have we AVOIDED through abortion, your logic doesn't hold there man.
All Canadians derserve abortions or did you mean we all should have been aborted? And if so why, because we are aliberal mided open society instead of a hateful, militaristic right-wing conservativepack of hypocrits? I should say i mean the red states for the most part however.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jawapunk I should say i mean the red states for the most part however.

Keep in mind there are plenty of RED Voters in the Blue States!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hmm, what if HITLER had been aborted? Pol-Pot? Stalin? Ted Bundy, Jeffery Lionel Dahmer, Charles Manson, OBL, Dick Cheney, GWB, all those other evil nutcases and murderers? Milliosn would have been saved if they had been aborted. So stop using the "Well, what if the guy who was gonna cure cancer was aborted?"

Edit. Pro-Choice is pro-choice, not pro-abortion. I don't support abortion, I support a woman's right to choose. So stuff it.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wait a minute I though late term abortions were done through a surgical procedure not through "abortion drugs" Prolifers always point the picture of the innocent child being ripped screaming from the womb with a pair of tongs and a glorified vacuum cleaner not being killed with drugs. This all seems a trifle odd to me...

Well if I were the woman i'd demand my money back. Abortions aint cheap and especially not three of them. Thats money better spent on pampers and similac now.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
There are plenty of blue voters in the red states, mostly in the urban areas, so whatever.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Jawapunk, Again you make an interesting point.

If AL Gore was aborted, we would not be here on the internet right?

Yes evil people do exist. I do think they are created though. Hitler was taught to trivialize human life much like most Canadian's do now. When you devalue one human life whether because of race, religion(or lack there of) age or gender (i will even throw in sexual preference), you devalue all. Who is anyone to say who should die and who should live. Who is to decide who life is a quality life. Personally, to live in some places in this world means an extremely poor quality of life. So shall we just have our military wipe them out? Do them a favor?

To the person that thought drugs were given to cause death of the child before extraction. That would be a poison, which abortion advocates rightly pointed out would affect the mother as well. We can not expect a doctor to do something that would harm another can we (you dang right they do)?
I am involved with the casualties of the abortion war. These many women (and I mean many because you should see what the upkeep costs are) suffer many problems due to post abortion sydrome. No I am not talking about cancer, I even suspect that data. I am talking about drug adiction, suicide, many complications physically related to the mental stress they have. Ask them, it is not us Prolifers that are causing that effect. It is the awareness of their loss and the desception of those in the profitable abortion industry of the easy quick fix. They hate themselves. We tell them that we love you and God loves you. You must learn to forgive yourself and accept that Christ forgives you, if you only accept it. We put are mouths and money where our hearts are. We love. True love is unselfish. I care nothing about getting anything in return. We do not even love because we know we will get it back, that would be a selfish motive. That my young friend is abortion, selfishness. You expect good to come from evil? Maybe you claim that loving ones self is good?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaganwasourgreatest
Jawapunk, Again you make an interesting point.

If AL Gore was aborted, we would not be here on the internet right?

You mean he didnt invent it? Damn............wasnt that the guy who lost his own state to Bush in round 1??? hehe

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Pro-Choice is pro murder....................

Oh knock it the hell off! That's your opinion, doesn't mean it's the truth! To set the record straight....I am not for abortion, I am not pro choice other than for incest, medical reason, or possibly rape....but I am also not for you people who continue to to voice your opinions as if they are absolute truth and fact...it gets old. Your opinion is no more truth than anyone else's....for some reason, that seems to be a very hard concept for some people on this board to comprehend

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am opposed to abortion in all but one case. You have heard the arguments to so called health so i will not bore you. Incest please, there is no reason there. Two brilliant siblings, one more brilliant child. We do it all the time in Agriculture and they turn out better for it.

What I want is for you to think.

I am for it under rape but only in one instance.

I would give the mother her "choice" She can kill the SOB that raped her or her flesh and blood. If she chooses the child, then can I understand how she feels.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Oh knock it the hell off! That's your opinion, doesn't mean it's the true! To set the record straight....I am not for abortion, I am not pro choice other than for incest, medical reason, or possibly rape....but I am also not for you people who continue to to voice your opinions as if they are absolute truth and fact...it gets old. Your opinion is more truth than anyone else's....for some reason, that seems to be a very hard concept for some people on this board to comprehend

taking life isnt killing? so how is it opinion?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join