It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU Might Be Considered a Domestic Terrorist If This New Bill Passes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Anytime Southern Poverty Law Center is involved you automatically know it's a leftist agenda most financed by George Soros.

good old George, the Villian behind the purple curtain always waiting to # someones democracy up further.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Martin75

They are trying to create a nation where out founding father's would have been terrorist! Luckily people are starting to wake up. I just hope it's not too late.

Um technically there were terrorists, they led an armed resistance against the government, it just happens they won, if they had lost they would have been tried for treason and hanged.

One bunch of 'terrorists' beat up another bunch of terrorists and won, they're all the same hadnt you noticed?

Absolutely, I was simply pointing out to the English rulers at the time, as in the government in power the founding fathers were most certainly terrorists and would have had bounties on them being captured.

It's all relative to who is in power.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ok. Yeah I get ya now. So here we stand in 2018 with the same power hungry war mongering governments doing what they do best, corruption. If Trump doesn't pan out and everything goes south, we're all #.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wow. Just wow.

I operate a small franchise and there are months when the orders seem to go through the roof and the only option is to rent out commercial storage units. We also purchase chemicals. I guess that labels me as a terrorist.

By the way, isn't hydrogen peroxide a very useful chemical for industrial applications? What's the fuss about that?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: anneflemmings

Thanks for honing in on this one, this is only one of many things the wonderful gov has tried prohibiting. They'll push as much as we allow them to get away with it. In the 90's they tried limiting specific vitamins, C was one of em. They're rule pushers; they need to be kept in line, by us, their actual employers.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

CNN and MSNBC score very high on the Domestic Terrorist MSM test. They need to be treated as such, by our Government.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah agreed, they do. The sooner the drones wake up from snowflake land the better.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

They are trying to create a nation where out founding father's would have been terrorist! Luckily people are starting to wake up. I just hope it's not too late.

Alright. I got this far in the thread before I had to stop.

The "Founding Fathers" weren't just traitors, they were terrorists by any definition. They were fighting against what they felt was tyrrany from the crown. George Wahington's army killed a #load of Redcoats. British Soldiers in a British colony. A good many of the wealthy people in the Colonies were Loyalists that wanted nothing to do with revolution. In fact a lot of prominent families sought "refuge" in British controlled Canada.

The American Revolution was one of the most progressive acts in modern history. Not only did a citizen army overthrow a monarchy. We instituted our own rules for governance.

An Ivy League educated Manhattanite billionaire isn't a damn revolutionary. He's part of the system.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Why is it that right wingers always have a problem with bills like this? Just what are you guys doing that makes you so paranoid?

I mean, this bill sucks but if it passes it does not affect those who are law abiding and are not involved in actions that are related to domestic terrorism.

Your side has a bad problem of overreacting and exaggerating about what is actually occurring.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
Why is it that right wingers always have a problem with bills like this? Just what are you guys doing that makes you so paranoid?

I mean, this bill sucks but if it passes it does not affect those who are law abiding and are not involved in actions that are related to domestic terrorism.

Your side has a bad problem of overreacting and exaggerating about what is actually occurring.

The problem is that bills like this have been passing for millenia, without the approval of the real owners. Us.

You said, 'what's the problem with bills like this man? Why so freaking paranoid? I'll give you a hint. People don't like be ruled by power wolves stealing their money then passing bills the majority don't agree with. Can I video tape you 24/7? Don't worry man, If you're innocent nothing to worry about right?

Who gives them the right to be your jail guard anytime anywhere? We don't keep tabs on them, you know the ones we gave all our power and hard earned money to? THINK man THINK.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join