It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Claims To Have Been With Florida School Shooter (Nicholas Cruz) At the Time of Shooting.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
And the weirdness continues.

Are millennials really this desensitized?

If she’s a high school student she’s not a millennial, she’s gen-z

Huh?

Boomers -> Gen X -> Millenials -> Gen Z.

Millenials are named millenials for being born at the millennium, which is the year 2000. If she's in highschool right now, she's a millenial. People born in the 80's to early 90's are Gen X, and people born in the late 90's early 2k's are millenials. Gen Z are the kids of millenials. They are all babies right now.

You could not be more wrong.

My dad was born in 52, I was born in 86; I'm not a millenial, I'm a gen Xer. Looks like you have no idea or grasp or concept of how "Generations" work. It's really less about the time you're born and more about the next generation of progeny; we use a loose time frame because of "overlap" but no; it's not a blanket. It literally refers to the generation on the family tree.

I don't care what Strauss and Howe say, because that's not how generations work.

A millenial can never be the next progeny from baby boomers, they would be Gen X. Baby Boomer couples can't have millenials. It's not possible.

K.

So let’s say a Greatest Generationer used a surrogate or even cloned to achieve having a child now, they’d be a baby boomer? And I’m the one who’s wrong?
edit on 2/15/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

If two people from different generations had a child together, what would they be?
edit on 2/15/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

FWIW we had a pretty open campus in Highschool in the mid 90's right before Columbine.

Graduates that had girlfriends still in school were basically ignored by everyone when they how up and hang out with the kids.

It was creepy then too.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
And the weirdness continues.

Are millennials really this desensitized?

If she’s a high school student she’s not a millennial, she’s gen-z

Huh?

Boomers -> Gen X -> Millenials -> Gen Z.

Millenials are named millenials for being born at the millennium, which is the year 2000. If she's in highschool right now, she's a millenial. People born in the 80's to early 90's are Gen X, and people born in the late 90's early 2k's are millenials. Gen Z are the kids of millenials. They are all babies right now.

You could not be more wrong.

My dad was born in 52, I was born in 86; I'm not a millenial, I'm a gen Xer. Looks like you have no idea or grasp or concept of how "Generations" work. It's really less about the time you're born and more about the next generation of progeny; we use a loose time frame because of "overlap" but no; it's not a blanket. It literally refers to the generation on the family tree.

I don't care what Strauss and Howe say, because that's not how generations work.

A millenial can never be the next progeny from baby boomers, they would be Gen X. Baby Boomer couples can't have millenials. It's not possible.

Their really is no definitive line to what constitutes a generational demographic... But I think the thought that anyone who turned 18 after the year 2000 being defined as a millennial, is the most logical definition.

Since, I turned 17 in the year 2000 and know for a fact I'm of a different generational demographic to my parents... who are generation x.... then my grandparents obviously being baby boomers.

You say you were born in 86? Well sorry to break it to you, but that makes you a full blooded millennial... lol.
edit on 15-2-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
1986 isn't gen x. I'm 4 years older than you and I'm still not gen x. There's some dumb new term for what I am but 86 falls firmly into millennial.

Edit: here you go. Xennials

The last bit of the last point doesn't hold much truth though:

Exactly when Generation X ends and the millennial generation begins depends on who you ask.

Some propose creating a micro-generation for those born on the cusp of the two generations, between 1977 and 1985.

Called "Xennials," they have both the cynicism of Gen Xers and the optimism of millennials

edit on 2/15/18 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
She doesn't even make sense. She knows there was a second shooter because she was talking to Cruz "after the fact." I wouldn't count as credible anything she says. Not saying she's lying, but she seems messed up, mentally. She doesn't make sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I heard on Fox earlier today that the victims are still in the school. Over 24 hours later? WHY? This is so disrespectful to the deceased and their families. It shouldn't take all this time to process evidence on the bodies.

I don't presume to know how the families feel about it, but i would be angry!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
a reply to: yuppa

If I was in the FBI this type of post would make me take action. Just saying.

Uh huh. ANyone with any sense can see Im not a threat to anyone. I stated a PAST TENSE and have since moved on.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
the girl in op's video says she never seen any shooting or people hit and
this one witnessed so much more and has a very similar attitude to the first.

edit on 15-2-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Youtube removed the video for "harassment and bullying".

A bit strong?

Who was being harassed and bullied

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
1986 isn't gen x. I'm 4 years older than you and I'm still not gen x. There's some dumb new term for what I am but 86 falls firmly into millennial.

Edit: here you go. Xennials

The last bit of the last point doesn't hold much truth though:

Exactly when Generation X ends and the millennial generation begins depends on who you ask.

Some propose creating a micro-generation for those born on the cusp of the two generations, between 1977 and 1985.

Called "Xennials," they have both the cynicism of Gen Xers and the optimism of millennials

I like to think 1979 is the very last year for Gen X.

I was born in 79... and I think of myself as one who barely made it.

and why the F*ck did they delete the OPs video from YT? Hmmm I wonder.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

Drama students

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Another strange video.

Officers carry something out of the Florida High School that currently has a active shooter.

It looks to me like a very heavy duffel bag. It may be weapons but still weird because they carried it OUT to the bed of the truck.

I guess it could have been a victim, but i doubt it.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

Did she say there were three shooters (at the 0:50 mark)?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Such a bizarre statement.. and you got stars!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

How did the 'army' get there so fast during the shooting?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rockhndr

She spoke to the suspect before and apparently had a friendly relationship with him. Suspect doesn't seem like the withdrawn type that doesn't speak to anyone.

Also he walked together with her out of the classroom. I don't think he could manage that after killing a bunch of people.

As far as her (and her interviewers) credibility that this is not a hoaxed interview, I would say the chances of hoax is astronomically small.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What would be her motive?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

A) As pointed out, she is bizarrely cheery about the massacre that just took place with a dozen plus injured and 17 of her classmates dead.

So was another witness.. smiling and laughing a bit while telling her story but that is the way people deal with this sometimes.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Yup, I heard that too and that as they were running from one shooter to get out the other door, the kids were running back toward them coz another shooter was coming from the other direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join