It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Claims To Have Been With Florida School Shooter (Nicholas Cruz) At the Time of Shooting.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
She doesn't seem like she's very intelligent. He said "huh" because he was the one shooting people.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rockhndr

addiotional info

this guy is reporting that in sept 2017 he notified FBI that this kid needed to be looked at

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So this girl just jokes around with people while her classmates are being shot and killed? Seems like a really strange way to deal with a situation like that, especially when she doesn't seem to care or know that the kid was expelled from school and wasn't supposed to be there in the first place, yet there she was talking to the alleged shooter and joking to him about not being the one shooting people. He wasn't allowed in the school but was somehow allowed to evacuate with the other kids? Yeah, sounds legit.

The guy asked if she was scared and she says "no, because there was another shooter involved". What kind of reason is that to not be scared? Sounds like she's lying to me but I'm just some guy on the internet.

It sounds like she meant she was not scared of HIM because she thought it was someone else hearing shots he could not have done.
People sure forget what it is to be this age, they don't act or think the same as an adult.
I think she was thrilled to be interviewed and not yet fully aware of how horrific the whole thing was.

He wasn't allowed in the school but was somehow allowed to evacuate with the other kids? Yeah, sounds legit.

You think someone had time to recognize and tell him he didn't belong? I doubt it was noticed accept by other kids like her and she didn't know maybe they let him back in school.
edit on 15-2-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
And the weirdness continues.

Are millennials really this desensitized?

If she’s a high school student she’s not a millennial, she’s gen-z

Fair enough, I've lost track. Must be getting old.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Thats the first ive heard of a 2nd shooter also.
Not much to add other than a video I came across.

I dont know why, but the girl is clearly reading a script.
Skip to 2:24 mark.

Edit:
In an earlier thread today I stated that im sick of always hear this false flag crap.
I think for the most part that its kids, obviously traumatized, each reacting in their own way.

edit on 15-2-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Maybe it’d just be easier to not think in arbitrary demographics.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Wow. So what I'm getting from what she says is that she walked out of the school with Cruz, and she joked with him about his previous troubles. It is the interviewer who suggests there was a second shooter, and she seemed surprised by that, but agreed. However, until he suggested a second shooter, I'm not sure she believed there was a second shooter so much as that she believed the shooter was NOT Cruz. Apparently she has known him for many years, and is friendly with him. Even friendly enough to joke about his troubled past. She's not frightened of him. That's what I got.

I'm not going to judge her demeanor. She is probably in slight shock. All of it would have been surreal to a high school kid, and even adults, but she has the added personal experience of walking and talking with the accused murderer. And what she knows about what happened doesn't match with what we're being told. She doesn't seem gleeful or happy about any of it. She just seems like she's doing her best to process the contradictory experience and information and finding it all very bizarre.

I'd love to see a follow-up interview with this girl. With much better questions. But I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Why not?

They are compelled to attend schools where they will be a sitting duck. Dozens of school shootings happen every month and their causes are both mysterious and unavoidable. The nation will "mourn with you" for a day or two and then get back to work doing whatever it is they do when they aren't sacraficing their own children to Mammon. You are totally on your own, but you have our thoughts and prayers.

I mean, why wouldn't they be completely desensitized at this point?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If you listen again she is the first to mention a second shooter which surprised the interviewer who said it was the first he had heard of a second shooter.

Her reasoning was kind of muddled but it seemed like she was saying there had to be a second shooter because it was in another area and she saw the suspect in her area right after the shooting (implying he couldn't have been in both places).

Not splitting hairs or anything - and it doesn't actually mean there was a second shooter. I am sure she will be interviewed by the investigators though.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: FamCore

Yeah, she has a creepy ear-to-ear grin between 0:34 and 0:37 and also seems to go out of her way to articulate the shooter's name...

Something is definitely off with this interview/the girl...

The girl is high on drugs.

She's only semi-aware of her surroundings.

That's why she wasn't afraid. Everything is "surreal" to her.

Her responses are partly "dreamlike" and extremely "relaxed."

To be honest..when i was in high school. i didnt care if the rest of them would had been shot in front of me a slong as it wasnt me. Woudnt had bugged me in the slightest because they were all self centered people.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Ahhhh... I must have missed that. Thank you. I'm having a hard time watching vids right now -- keeps breaking up -- so I'll trust you on that.

But it's weird either way.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

that's exactly how i took it.

she assumes there's another shooter because she heard the shooting in another part of the building. the quesion is how fast could he get to where she was in the school, after last shot? maybe the shots were closer than she thought..

he tried to blend in with the students to escape.

creepy she said what she did to him, tho.. yikes!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Thread Closed for Staff Review in 3...2...1...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

yikes!

glad you're not in school anymore.. do you have guns?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Tbh, I don't really care whether it's generation A,B,XYZ. Strange times we live in...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: yuppa

yikes!

glad you're not in school anymore.. do you have guns?

Yes i have a fully automatic shotgun with optional bayonet from my fathers time in the army. I didnt say I wanted to kill my fellow highschoolers either. I just said I didnt care if they were or had been. I was just at school because i needed the diploma. it was not to make friends. SHallow hoes and ruthless jocks.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Tbh, I don't really care whether it's generation A,B,XYZ. Strange times we live in...

That’s fair, there’s just a lot of generation blaming that goes on around here; lumping people’s successes and failures in with their own based on nothing more than their year of birth. It’s rather tiresome.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I only watched it once so could be way off here... but she looks down and starts stumbling with her words when she makes the claim of a second shooter, yeah?

That makes me think that the possibility (of a second shooter) has been put to her at some point and she's eager to verify it... Plus she clearly states she encountered the suspect "after the fact" (after she heard shots being fired) and seems to realize her logic is flawed well stating it.

Just my opinion...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I found this of interest and Ill add it to the discussion.

Some students believed there was a second shooter at the school
Student's, more than one.

14th paragraph down.

17 dead, 15 wounded after expelled student shoots up Stoneman Douglas High in Broward Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Yeah, she has a creepy ear-to-ear grin between 0:34 and 0:37 and also seems to go out of her way to articulate the shooter's name...

Something is definitely off with this interview/the girl...

Well, if I remember correctly from discussions of the suspiciously chuckling father of a Sandy Hook victim, "people grieve in different ways".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join