It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linking Mass Murders to Psychotropic Medications

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
a reply to: Agartha

But Europe doesn’t have the same percentage of psych meds. It’s about 3x higher in the US

Nope, it's not. In the UK more than 15% of people are on psychiatric drugs, which is the same percentage the US have (1 in 6 is almost 17%). And yet no mass shootings here.

Link from the University of Roheampton.

In France 1 in 3 people are on psychotropic drugs, much higher than the US and you still don't see the number of mass shootings you see in America. - LINK -

Nobody is denying some drugs can have serious side effects, but they are not responsible for the high rate of gun violence in the US.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I thought I did a thread on this once or I posted something, had a good video about it

I once read a book written by Danielle Steel, true story on the death of her son who committed suicide at age 19, I couldn’t finish it because she pissed me off so much! Never once did she clue in that he might have done it due to all the medication he was on. It detailed his whole life, one failed medication after another. She of course blamed mental illness. Her book intended to teach about that, but it just wasn’t about that at all. It was frankly her accepting doctors advice to try this pill, now try that pill. He had so much of this # crammed down his throat until it made him much worse than he was. How sad.

I’ll try to find the video I mentioned above

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Here’s the video
The truth about psychotropic drugs

This video details how doctors came up with checklists to be able to prescribe medications

The checklist of questions most people would say yes to
Things like do you feel out of place in crowds?

In one case there’s a nice family man who felt a little sad, got put on drugs then murdered his entire family

edit on 28-2-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

In one case there’s a nice family man who felt a little sad, got put on drugs then murdered his entire family

Forgive me for being deeply sceptical of your clinical diagnosis of this situation.
edit on 28-2-2018 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

The rate of psychotropics in kids is much higher, which is who are shooting up the schools. I was referring to that, though I did not post that in my haste. We drug our kids from day one, then when they have psychotic breaks we wonder what the problem is.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82 Maybe in the same way that some corporations are raising the age of folks that they will sell guns to, big pharma could raise the age they start giving these psychotropic drugs to kids.

It's so interesting that MSM does not want to look at the fact that most or all of these kids have been on psychotropic drugs.

edit on 2-3-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join