It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aldebaran Mystery: Nazi UFO Secrets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

As far as production values go, this insight into the topics of Vril and Thule goals was quite refreshing.

Although many aspects of this subject are in contention, it nonetheless remains a fascinating subject.

Would love to further discuss this film with anyone interested.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 14/2/2018 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

i tend to ignore " production values "

i didnt find anything in there that was not - the same regurgitated tripe what everyone else has spewed previously

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Then the Lord God said to the Serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field: upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.
I will also put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed. He shall break thine head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
=========
Translation: The upright shining one was banished to middle earth, where his lust for blood began, at the murder site of Abel.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdKiller
Then the Lord God said to the Serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field: upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.
I will also put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed. He shall break thine head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
=========
Translation: The upright shining one was banished to middle earth, where his lust for blood began, at the murder site of Abel.

So Jeebus is a Space Nazi?
Makes sense...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
First connection made in the opening scene is of a Nazi Swastika to a Spiral Galaxy.
The swastika is a flail, spinning and grinding its enemies before it. Its a twisted cross envisioned by a twisted mind, a symbol of murder and destruction of life... all life. Thats got nothing to do with a galaxy, the largest incubators of life in the Known Universe.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

First connection made in the opening scene is of a Nazi Swastika to a Spiral Galaxy.
The swastika is a flail, spinning and grinding its enemies before it. Its a twisted cross envisioned by a twisted mind, a symbol of murder and destruction of life... all life. Thats got nothing to do with a galaxy, the largest incubators of life in the Known Universe.

You should know that Hitler borrowed the swastika from the Hindu religion. Its origin is NOT in Nazism, it’s a Vedic symbol for peace throughout the universe.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Its just a symbol , like I said twisted by a twisted mind.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

But it's not just a symbol...

It's a symbol with a specific meaning and a specific origin in history. Hitler knew this, which is why he borrowed it. It was Hitler who turned the symbol 45 degrees on its axis, thus rebranding it to represent his supremacist ideology.

This isn't up for debate.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

It's a symbol with a specific meaning and a specific origin in history.

Symbols are just that, Symbolic.

They are used as signposts to fabricate lies, making a cult mysterious so people will be drawn to them to "figure out the mystery".

Hitler made up his own mysterious religion to cover up his true intent. All religions use symbology as a form of control.

" I leave symbols to the symbol minded. " -- George Carlin

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

It's a symbol with a specific meaning and a specific origin in history.

Symbols are just that, Symbolic.

They are used as signposts to fabricate lies, making a cult mysterious so people will be drawn to them to "figure out the mystery".

Hitler made up his own mysterious religion to cover up his true intent. All religions use symbology as a form of control.

" I leave symbols to the symbol minded. " -- George Carlin

A lot of hitlers first speeches had many parts taken straight from the bible.

Anyone who has read it knows God loves his genocide murder and rape.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The level of ignorance and naivety that you are displaying here is astonishing. Seriously.

Symbolism is the oldest form of language, precluding spoken language.

Not all symbols and/or their meanings are forms of control. George Carlin (may he rest in peace) was a brilliant & cynical satirist, and in the quote you've provided he was attacking symbols as a product of religious institution.

The biggest irony to Carlin's dark humor is that the 'symbol minded' as he puts it are actually the more enlightened humans on this planet.

See the poem in my signature, and then check yourself before you get on my level.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
not for nothing that pioneer1 is heading for aldabaran....60 lichtyears away

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Not all symbols and/or their meanings are forms of control. George Carlin (may he rest in peace) was a brilliant & cynical satirist, and in the quote you've provided he was attacking symbols as a product of religious institution.

That reflects your ignorance or you are are lying, whichever. He stated, 'He's not a really good American because he's not into flags and yellow ribbons. He considers those are symbols, and he leaves symbols to the symbol minded'.

Flags are symbols used for control to instill diseased ideologies like Nationalism into peoples heads to get them to go to war with other peoples.

If you're going to quote George Carlin, at least get it right. Flags and symbolism in here at 3 minute mark...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
as far as i know it was all a hoax by former nazis trying to make them cooler than they were, after it all snowballed

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Even though the Nazis have dubiously claimed there ancestors were from outer space...they still are not die(the) master race.

edit on 14-2-2018 by Erno86 because: english to german translation of 'the'

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

precisely - its always highly amusing to listen to nazi fan-bois spout how thier heroes had :

hypersonic flying discs with laser canons and stuff

and laugh at the pannicked appologetica when you ask them :

what did they actually do with these wunderwaffen ?????????????

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

worse there is "the bell" an humungous time machine that for whatever reason wasnt used to win the war

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It has everything to do with superior German Technology, dammit!

DECLASSIFIED.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
(Background) ("Joseph the Blessings, On and Off")

slideplayer.com...

(To Seven Years of Revelation)
(Flight 370 + 1260 Days to Seven Years of Revelation = 8/21 to 9/23 for about 33 Days (Leo to Virgo))
(when "Marduk Slays Taimat" to bring the mana from heaven, Nibiru, same theme, just they didn't exactly record their celestial observance accurate)

(To Seven Years of Revelation)

www.keyofsolomon.org...

(From the "Month of May the Pleiades that touches on the Galactic Plane" to the "March Equinox (Vernal Equinox) on the Celestial Equator", the Pleiades and the Big Dipper are in the same relative Position)
(But instead, the conclusion I want to make is)

1. Pleiades and Month of May for Galactic Equator/5-21-2011 + 2300 Days = 8/21/2017 Beginning of Double Solar Eclipse Cross for USA and another 2300 Day cycle, which ends on 4/8/2024 (end of double solar eclipse cross)
2.Vernal Equinox and Month of March for Celestial Equator/3-8/2014 + 1260 Days = 8/21/2017 " " from Flight 370.

(the association you should make, is the biblical figures of 2300 and 1260 measure the Galactic and Celestial Tables ................... the biblical figures of "1335 and 1290" ................. are prehaps a measurement of the Galactic and Celestial Tables after Nibiru/Star Wormwood .................. we don't need to really read into this, the straight answer God gives us is only 2300 Days (Cyclical))

(The Issue of Aldebaran if any?)

5/21/2011 that Prediction was it valid or invalid? The Answer is Valid
9/23/2017 also valid or invalid? The Answer is Valid
12/21/2012 also valid or invalid? The Answer is Valid

God is no longer using wives, but instead, there is a rape both male rape and rape of the church body. That is the gospel that is going forth and also global suicide ................... God has ordained 5 months only, all of these legal measurements should not be understood in isolation, all of these predictions will terminate in an intelligent association, of which was said clearly, when God reacts for those 5 months. (Suicide, both jewish and ethnic is very popular by using force against Moses, that is your covenant, the Gospel's Tables is not the responsibility or a angel or a prophet, that is the responsibility of the nations wishing to wresting with God over his discernment for 5 months, anything beyond that makes you not important...................you will keep having mass suicide until you are allowed to have death with the corpse of Moses, so there are levels in terms of pain that have yet to be reached.

(the other issue is the "Bracelet", because God views that activity of giving Moses some power or authority, a disturbance of his walk of faith, and a controversy in your issue of dead work and flesh, that is also a moot point and another reason to keep hurting me, but all of that is good, as your lives come to a full and complete close in t-minus 2300 days) (on the other hand, everything that we've said about blowing out my brains at Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA, near my address, is still valid ............ will your blow out my brains, or suffer in your own self inflicted pain before you die by the tune of billions)
edit on 16-4-2018 by eurekial because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I considered opening a new thread but no need to, i'm gonna drop the info bomb here. May those with eyes to see see.

Nazi spacecraft

vril12.wordpress.com...

Nazi A-bombs

vril12.wordpress.com...

Nazi deathrays

vril12.wordpress.com...

Hitler esaped

vril12.wordpress.com...

If i were to post even 5% of the material from these pages of my blog, it would take dozens if not hundreds of posts here, so here are just few leads out of near-infinite amount of materials.

FBI report by a Polish ex-Nazi prisoner about a 75-100 yard (70-90 meter) wide field propelled disc that stalled a tractor 500 feet away as it rose above the tarpaulin wall 50 feet high and as it cleared the wall moved away. This takes place in East Germany, 1944.

rb.gy...

As reported by British journalist Thomas Cadett, a correspondent for The Times and the BBC, who covered the surrender of Germany and was the first to report from Hitler’s bunker, on 9.5.1945. (May the ninth) for the BBC

“They found the half burned body of a man with a lock of black hair on the right side of his face and a little black moustache. And they looked at him more closely and their (Russian) doctors came to the conclusion that it was, what they call, a bad double of Hitler and not Hitler himself. If that is so, then all trace of him has disappeared.”

Audio of the report above

Description of a Nazi lightning death ray is found in the following OSS report, page 3735 in the Dr. Todd Rider’s book

OSS Report No. FF-83. 21 October 1944. Atom Smashing Secret Weapon. [NARA RG 77, Entry UD-22A, Box 171, Folder 32.7003-2 GERMANY: US Wartime Positive Int. (July–Oct. 44)]

"The Germans have completed a weapon which is founded on the principle of the disintegration of matter (Atomzertruemmerung). Experiments have been performed which have proved conclusive. The effect of this weapon is like that of a thunderbolt, naturally much magnified."

It then comes as no surprise that Miguel Serrano, let’s call him a priest of esoteric Hitlerism who was Chilean ambassador for Yugoslavia for number of years and on his travels in Europe met high-ranking ex SS members, writes in his book Adolf Hitler, el Ultimo Avatara

“I have spoken with some ex-combatants of the SS who were on the Russian front and through the final offensive in the Ardennes who saw mysterious weapons in action that disintegrated enemy airplanes in full flight, lightning that left only a space where a tank had been before, or that paralysed the enemy without killing. They were used only once and then disappeared.”

The Battle of the Ardennes takes place in December 1944. Everything matches perfectly.
edit on 26-6-2023 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join