It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Post #834 by itself is worth a thread. Too bad there isn't a dedicated Q forum, with one discussion thread for everything Q posts in a given day. Or, maybe there is a forum like this. Anyone know?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IamTat requested a q board. We never got a reply from tinfoil HQ

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
q835

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Beautiful return.

Misspellings aren’t an accident.

Speaking of sites deploying algorithms...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
"Why is SESSIONS acting weak?"

Is this a clue or verification that Sessions is intentionally acting like a little puppy when in reality he is actually going to drop the hammer?

Since Q has explicitly stated 3 times, in all CAPS to "TRUST SESSIONS", I think the entire "feud" with Trump and his "acting weak", is a deception, leading to a "BOOM!".

But why tell the world this on a public message board? That aspect of Q's communications is perplexing.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

*** Perhaps it's NOT really Q because of all the spelling/grammatical errors ***

Q clarified they are intentional and it reminds me of my theory to read the sentences like they are mirrored or it's just to avoid censorship.

It's not clarified if it was NOT Q. Covering their mistakes.
However, my statement about not being Q was just a thought being thrown out. I think it is Q. Just trying to think of all possibilities.

No harm done. At least now i know for certain Q is legit. However the implications with what i know are staggering and go far beyond our little planet. Just for reference. Where we go one, we go all could have a different meaning in german if you take the last word quite literally. Weltall-All for short-Space. It's probably just me overthinking it too much.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hmmm...that doesn't sound good...Is this Bitcoin? Or some other comparison Q is making? Seth Rich story go boom because Russia might want to spill?

"Dead Cat Bounce Example

Stock prices for Cisco Systems Inc. peaked at $82 per share in March 2000 before falling to $15.81 in March 2001 amid the dotcom collapse. Cisco saw many dead cat bounces in the ensuing years. The stock recovered to $20.44 by November 2001, only to fall to $10.48 by September 2002. As of June 2016, Cisco trades at $28.47 per share, barely one-third of its peak price during the tech bubble in 2000."

www.investopedia.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

IamTat requested a q board. We never got a reply from tinfoil HQ

Understood.. There are forums dedicated to everything under the Sun. But I don't think its easy to do. Anyway, a discussion for another time.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Rain = Revival

Rain is also very Biblical.

It signifies an outpouring of God's Spirit usually within the context of a revival of some kind. It is a new rain on dry soil even on a whole field of dry bones. (spiritually dead).

There's actually a METHODOLOGY to it, that I've discovered in my travels and research. Whoever best employs it, generates a movement of the movement.

By Spirit one could consider a spirit of wisdom and intelligence informing historical causation as a type of historical passover keystone, which echoes throughout history, even from the apparently smallest gestures and rippling outwardly in a non-linear fashion.

I picked it up off an old AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) old-timer (he was in his 90's when I spoke with him, this was back in the mid 90's so he's long passed on now) who was a friend of Bill W's and Ebby T's from the days of The Oxford Group which gave rise to AA when Bill W realized that there was no way he was going to be able to live according to their 4 pillars of "Absolute Honesty, Absolute Purity, Absolute Unselfishness, and Absolute Love" (James told me this as well). He (Bill) wanted to just focus on the alchohol while continuing to enjoy cigarettes, coffee and women and so when he met Dr. Bob, off it went in a new direction.

Anyway, they had this secret method of generating the process of revival, which they actually employed while making amends TO those they had harmed in some way, yet only resulting in that individual's spiritual transformation as a witness to the demonstration of the power of God's grace and mercy. In many cases, the person who's doing the work when they show up, have a countenance in their face and eyes and way of being that's astonishing to the recipient of this costly admission and pledge to be a better person, as was the case with Bill W. who later that day had a "white light experience", so struck was he by the appearance of his old friend Ebby who he knew first hand was no saint, yet while lo and behold didn't a type of saint not stand before him at his door? Epiphany!

It's the spark. The tranmission of the spark.

It could be a deadly sales technique , but to really function as intended the Spirit in back of it must be heartfelt and authentic to effectively touch, move and inspire. A plastic politician might try to use it, even sometimes to great effect, as was the case with Obama, but eventually we all see through any pretense to it's innate loving-kindness which cannot be faked.

It's called

The 5 C's of Life Transformation

This old-timer over the phone, name of James Houck who died I just discovered at the age of 100 in 2006

articles.baltimoresun.com...

He told me that they obtained it from a deep study (this was in the 1930's when the "new thought movement" was in full swing) of the story of the Woman at the Well from the Book of John.

They are as follows:

1st C] Confidence - winning over the other's confidence or taking them into your confidence according to a shared point of common interest, to create a sympathetic space of authentic speaking and listening as a two way street heavily weighted to the space of listening and being present.

2nd C] Confession - not theirs to you (that will come after) but your own to them about something costly, which will touch move and inspire them when they hear about how you overcame the issue and problem, in large part by cleaning up your act and getting real with others. In the case of the Oxford Group, this is where you might admit to having once stolen money from them or some transgression committed against them.

3rd C] Conviction - In their listening, they become convicted (old use of the term) about their own shortcomings in the face of this very touching, moving, inspiring and courageous sharing on the part of the one making the approach or the amends as the case may be, resulting in

4th C] Conversion - Theirs, both through their witness of you, and, as they are compelled to take advantage of the opportunity to get something off of their chest or their back as the case may be, as you then take upon yourself the shared yolk of their burden, and because your load has already been lightened and since you've already been there, done that, got the t-shirt, you are easily able to help LIFT away their burden, simply by deep listening and a kind gesture ie: a hug or something ie: everything's going to be ok.

5th C] CONTINUANCE - This the last of the 5 C's James indicated was THE most important, if only because it was most at risk of causing what has been established to fall apart if not attended to. All is it is staying with and being with until the spark and seed has fully taken root ie: Jesus and his band of Jews who managed to somehow elicit an invitation to enter a Samaritan town (Sychar) remained there for 3 days.

In the case of the Oxford Group started by Robert Spearman and Sam Shoemaker in the 1930's it caused a massive REVIVAL and MOVEMENT with millions and millions of American citizens attending mass rallies and tent-gatherings all across the nation, until they became TOO powerful and TOO influencial and took a strong political position, at which point it became fractured and fell apart. This then led to the "Traditions" or the codified do's and don'ts of the AA movement that spun out of the Oxford Group.

When practiced, the 5 C's happen all at once and strike like lightening. With Continuance that lightening then just keeps on striking and restriking across the land flashing across the sky from east to west and even as the world turns in the midst of the clouds of the heavens.

Confidence, Confession, Conviction, Conversion, Continuance.

If used with authenticity, it would have the power to alter the whole landscape and worldview or paradigm that "everything's normal" nothing to see here move along in your own narrow self-interests and consumer and media driven "culture" that's really nothing but the empty marrow of the bones of a dead civilization (said like Terrance McKenna). It could make or break a President or any type of campaign. Clinton was too evil and stupid to make use of it, as was John Podesta. Servant leadership isn't really at the heart of what they're all about.

So to this I would add that working in our favor is what Carl Jung called The Rhizome.

It will break through their crusty matrix.

GodSPEED.

Ankh

edit on 4-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

When he is talking about a Class action lawsuit...

Didn't trump say something about bring a lawsuit to the companies that make Opioids?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
q836

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well if Snowden’s and @Jack have already reached mission 9 I’d call their whole operation a resounding failure.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I found the National Geographic episode that Q referenced in post #835, but it won't play for me, even though my Comcast-Xfinity cable account was recognized. grrrrr...

Maybe someone else will have better luck at: channel.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Russia leaked Vault 7 and Snowden was the fire returned?

His big mission was to link Russia to the NK ICBM tech. It was a setup.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

This link is not updating for me...

qanonposts.com

Anyone else having an issue with the site not refreshing?

I had the site open in a tab and saw the first three new posts.

I accidently closed the tab and now I don't see any of the new posts.

Going on 20 minutes now.

Where are the posts being pulled from?

A link to that board would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

This link is not updating for me...

qanonposts.com

Anyone else having an issue with the site not refreshing?

I had the site open in a tab and saw the first three new posts.

I accidently closed the tab and now I don't see any of the new posts.

Going on 20 minutes now.

Where are the posts being pulled from?

A link to that board would be appreciated.

Here you go:
qanonmap.github.io...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Q is showing us how the government sends secret messages.

Television programming with EXACT times.

Coordinated Internet/news information dissemination.

Algorithms with incredibly specific targets.

The myth that there are cracks to fall through.

Religion.

All being used for control.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

q834

Seth Rich (SR) is back in the news because his father says that Seth Rich provided the DNC e-mails to WikiLeaks, according to: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think these new posts are pointing out that HRC sold the U.S. out to the Russians. Meaning, the technology the Russians showed off yesterday or today about the hypersonic missiles and such was due to them getting the tech from Hillary. Either intentionally through HRC or through her open source server.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Why didn’t LV change the news cycle?

What's "LV"?

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join