It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think that's Alphabet as a whole.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
dp
edit on 3-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Post #832 is referring to the Suicide that occured in front of the White House this morning.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

OK,so he says govt is showing mind control works,or some people want to make the ultimate statement,and the govt wants people to think its mind control?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

those minds are primed to make them suspects, not just susceptible to being suspects. -> Misspellings are important.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If I ran across those lines where I work, I'd likely fix them as follows:

1.) When did I say a class action lawsuit? or What about a class action lawsuit? - but I would ultimately have to ask the customer for intent or read context clues.

2.) Why has NK fallen out of the news cycle?

3.) You have more than you know. (A very common mistake to see, so I'm wondering what the intent is. Your shows possession, so we need to understand why we need possession in this context.)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

WHO=World Health Organization? I guess singular censorship algorithm has multiple meanings again. It sounds like it could apply to the Second Ammendment.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Obama kept trying to or sign the small firearms treaty without senate approval. That was a UN thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: TomLawless

WHO=World Health Organization? I guess singular censorship algorithm has multiple meanings again. It sounds like it could apply to the Second Ammendment.

WHO = White House Office too

Did not know that.

**EDIT**

That's a wee bit scary. Not this White House Office, but could it have been the prior one?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Post #832 is referring to the Suicide that occured in front of the White House this morning.

Well there is my response to my post i urged all of you to ignore. The WAR is REAL. F#ck me...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
*** Perhaps it's NOT really Q because of all the spelling/grammatical errors ***

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
q833

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
*** Perhaps it's NOT really Q because of all the spelling/grammatical errors ***

Q clarified they are intentional and it reminds me of my theory to read the sentences like they are mirrored or it's just to avoid censorship.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Some folks are decoding the mistakes.

They've taken the missing letters and came up with "Wray suspect".

I don't understand how they did it just yet.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Q clarified they are intentional and it reminds me of my theory to read the sentences like they are mirrored or it's just to avoid censorship.

It's not clarified if it was NOT Q. Covering their mistakes.
However, my statement about not being Q was just a thought being thrown out. I think it is Q. Just trying to think of all possibilities.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
q834

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Certainly there is a fake Q....with a bolded trip code (otherwise the same). Has been posting tonight...but all these seem to be legit.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Certainly there is a fake Q....with a bolded trip code (otherwise the same). Has been posting tonight...but all these seem to be legit.

I think it's a Rothschild.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Dead cat bounce go boom.
Enjoy the show

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"Why is SESSIONS acting weak?"

Is this a clue or verification that Sessions is intentionally acting like a little puppy when in reality he is actually going to drop the hammer?

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join