It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronised Time. Over and Over.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This has been happening for the last couple Months but moreso since the beginning of Jan 2018. It just keeps happening every time I view the time... whether it's on my computer or on my phone. It's not just 11:11 or 13:13, it's every hour and minute available... it's 12:12, 13:13, 14:14, 15:15, 16:16, 17:17, 20;20, 21:21. Only oner's i havn't noticed is 18:18 and 19:19 and that's probably coz I'm usually cooking and eating around that time.

It's ramped up big time. I wonder if some big event is coming.

I used to only get 11:11.

It doesn't matter if I'm reading a book and glance at the time on my phone or if I'm working on something or browsing the net... look at the time and it's synchronised. If I've been out, come back switch on my PC, it's synchronised. This is without knowing what the time is beforehand, this is without looking at the time for at least 1 hour, usually it's a perfect 1 hour since I last viewed it. It's happening every day, not just a couple days per week.

This means something.... it must do.
edit on CSTFri, 09 Feb 2018 08:28:43 -06000000002808x043x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Huh, I swear that every day I look at the clock at 4:20.

True story, weird how some things happen.

My wife and I run into all kinds of strange crap too.
We were at the Y working out and the kid from Malcolm in the middle was dancing with the stars.
When we got home our daughter was watching arrested development and that kid was on the episode. Doh!

That kind of thing happens all the time to us

edit on 9-2-2018 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Watching the clock will give you a tick.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You saw somebody twice on TV?

Nooo...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Haha, yup.

This was a kid from a show that ended 20 years ago. Then we see him twice in one night 30 minutes apart.

Not like winning the lotto but still slim chance.

We see this type of this kind of thing often enough for us to raise an eyebrow when it happens.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

it's 12:12, 13:13, 14:14, 15:15, 16:16, 17:17, 20;20, 21:21.

These happen precisely once a day. Your peripheral vision and subliminal neural processing are better than you think. Once you notice consciously, you will notice again. It's really not a mystery or even a true coincidence, in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
These numbers are going to appear on the clock regardless if you are watching the clock or not. Not everything that catches your eye is significant. Unless the clock reads something that it shouldn't. Like...6:66. Lol

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
11:11, or hearing someone say something you had never heard before and then seeing someone talk about it as if it is just normal, or one person telling a randomly bad joke on a DVD and then hearing someone say it later, when there is no way they could ever be associated..

8 of clubs. look it up.

We're freaks like that. now I'm starting to sound like rev ffs

time to log off and watch some more sneako the Magicians.. and .. no it's not related.

Jesus once said th.....

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It sounds like you're looking at the clock alot. Those numbers show up everyday so you're going to see them if you look at the clock alot..especially since you're obsessing over them. What about all of the other times you see repeatedly? Do you maybe just notice the ones with the double pattern? What about the boring ones? Every time is going to be on the clock everyday and you're going to notice and maybe even unconsciously check for them if you're always looking.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Synchronicity is the Universe telling you that whatever path you are on is the optimal one for you. It is always a positive sign. There are lots of numerology websites out there that will give you meanings for the numbers that you are seeing. They can be a great tool for deciphering the messages you are being given.

Be of good cheer. This is a positive manifestation.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I used to always see my birthdate time (October 22nd, so I woukd look up and see 10:22.)

Decided to start seeing how often I notices 9:27. It was a LOT. This is what I think is going on there:

Our senses pick up on everything around you (the smell of the drywall in the room, the specks of dust glinting in the sunlight shining through the window, the marks on the ceiling from spiders squished years ago, and the time on the clock in far corners of your peripheral vision. Your brain, in order to not be overloaded, amd leave you functional, filters most of the detail around you to the background. Once you start noticing and giving focus to something, it gets shifted out of the archive and into the foreground.

Ever buy or decode you're going to / want to buy a new car and you're suddenly seeing that model everywhere you go? Same idea. You've now tunes your.mind to it, and its now picking them up to foreground, much like your times on the clock.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Here's a good one (not good on the fact a man died).
A few days ago an officer was shot and killed by a suspect because of a stolen car. (RIP OFFICER)
He was married and on the force for 11 years, Hubby and I have been married 11 years.
The officer's name was Micah, our daughter's name is Micha and his twins are 7, the same age as our child.
It's tragic that he died, the funeral is today. The coincidence in the numbers is wild.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Forgot to mention the timestamp on a receipt last week was 13:13 or 15:15, can't remember now.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Its been a big incident today in Miami.

I knew something was coming...

R.I.P to those who have died.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

This is without knowing what the time is beforehand, this is without looking at the time for at least 1 hour, usually it's a perfect 1 hour since I last viewed it. It's happening every day, not just a couple days per week.

WOW, just like people can wake just before their alarm clock goes off.

You body does have an internal clock of sorts.

This means something.... it must do.

It does,

it means you are human and can program your own mind like all other humans.

Its been a big incident today in Miami. I knew something was coming...

So does every other person in the world. When does reality stop?

There are big incidents all over the world every moment of the day, 24/7, 7 days a week all month and all year long

new topics

top topics

join